Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4nova farmbot?

Discussion on 4nova farmbot? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4nova farmbot?

anyone that can make a farmbot for 4nova? beldor one would be usefull

« Macro | services »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
♧ [4Nova] Sell/Trade Items + Gold [4Nova] ♧
02/16/2021 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
Servus, Ich verkaufe Gold und +22er PvP Teile auf 4Nova. verfügbares Gold: ~9000g Preis: 1000g = je 25€ 5000g+ = je 22,50€
Dox CF-FarmBot Auto Self Nade Farmbot (Working All Cf Versions)
10/03/2015 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 46 Replies
http://i62.tinypic.com/2elbgar.png Hello.. Here is a free Farmbot for VIP Farming, It's working after the new Patch For all Crossfire Versions, Screenshoot:- http://i60.tinypic.com/1y97ol.png How to use: 1-Start the Bot
FarmBot (How to make your FarmBot)
04/18/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello guys Stormzy here again now ima gonna show you the real FarmBot.(GUARANTEED MAJOR IN 1 MONTH) Basically you get 2-3 virtual machines and install windows xp or 7 then you install crossfire on it and run it with your Smiley(new) accounts.(thats how i do) I wanna to thank my friend NialZ know as TheJokerZ who explained me alot so i decided to make a tutorial about farmbot After we start we will need some programs : 1.VMWare (or any other virtual machine)
WTT HYBRID BOWER 4NOVA ITEMS MARS
12/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 22 Replies
Hello guys,im here again,now with an hybrid bower 70:70 that im willing to trade,here you have more info about it: Server:Mars Name:0_No_NaMe_0 LVL: 102 Build:70:70 Skills:100ff Fire,101ff pach, 30ff cold, 80ff light Set:it have a protector set,4 of them are nova +3 with very nice blues(CHEST LEGS HANDS AND BOOTS),the rest are protector FB Gold:150M Storage:The storage is full of 11D items,A lot of tablets and stones 11D,some armor FB items to stall Screenshots: Yfrog Album