Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TMAP_GSP - can't connect to WORLD server

Discussion on TMAP_GSP - can't connect to WORLD server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TMAP_GSP - can't connect to WORLD server

Hello,
I have problem with starting TMAP_GSP service. It gives me 0x80004005 error. Windows Event Log indicates that it "can't connect to WORLD server". I've already checked registry and all seems fine, same goes for ODBC and DB, as other services are working flawlessly.
I'm using 5.0 Source files, compiled them with x86 and Release settings in VS 2017. I'm running server on Windows 10. Anyone knows the solution or possible causes?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TMAP_GSP Error 1067
03/02/2015 - 4Story - 7 Replies
Registers are alright,In the database everything is OK, Services were launched Tcontrol,Tlogin,Tworld,Tmap. Where is the problem?
Need HEP TMAP_GSP
08/30/2014 - 4Story - 2 Replies
Hi all, please i need help i have server and TWORLD and TMAP crash all time is DDOS or other i dont know ... How change port or ? Please help Thx.. Hi all, please i need help i have server and TWORLD and TMAP crash all time is DDOS or other i dont know ... How change port or ? Please help Thx..
TMAP_GSP Problem!
11/20/2013 - 4Story - 2 Replies
hi guys i know i know there is a lot of topics here about this! BUT NOTHING WORK FOR ME i try that video : 4story P Server 64bit (Fehler 1053)/ Error 0x8000 - YouTube i try to re-install database - services - reg files i add the sql server from SysWOW32 AND NOTHING !!!!!!!!
TMAP_GSP error , dosn't start !! Please Help !!
05/28/2013 - 4Story - 0 Replies
Hello everybody , i have a realy anoing problem , i want to make a private server of 4story for myself ... and i cant get TMAP_GSP to work , all the onother services are working , what i need to do ?? please help :( his a pic of error : http://i42.tinypic.com/2hpsxh5.jpg
Help bug TMAP_GSP
04/17/2013 - 4Story - 4 Replies
I need help, i have probleme TMAP_GSP service do error 0x80004005. I have config odbc, database, reg file but TMAP_GSP not start.