Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story 2 is coming !

Discussion on 4Story 2 is coming ! within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4Story 2 is coming !

Hello Guys,
Some of you know it already but there is a project of making a new 4Story like mmorpg from scratch with Unity.
The game is called Gates Of Heroes, it's a project for the community and if you support it, it could honestly go far atleast that's what i'm thinking.
We need people to suggest us some stuff to do, and how it should be done.
Also if you have some skills in game development with Unity, design skills, or animation skills, and wanna be volunteer to work on the project your help is welcome.
You can check the progress of the project directly on discord :
If you have any question, feel free to ask. But avoid technical questions, I am not the developer of this project.
Old 04/22/2022, 15:16   #2

I know the "developer", he can do absolutely nothing. Made hacks for several servers and got the injection code from a public forum and sold it, what a nice guy.
Old 04/22/2022, 21:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by >ST00PID< View Post
I know the "developer", he can do absolutely nothing. Made hacks for several servers and got the injection code from a public forum and sold it, what a nice guy.
hahah yes these guy says the true, the owner its a hack seller XD
Old 04/22/2022, 22:29   #4

Quote:
It's true, the developer made hacks on 4Story servers for 2 years now. But you are wrong, it's not a paster. I'm using his cheats and they are all kernel, and fully external, he did us cheats for Rust (EAC) with the same driver he use on 4Story, if you know a bit this scene, any public thing would be detected on eac. All the guys who buy cheats from him can confirm it, there are no "injections". The only one he did with injection was his first one on 4Story Papaya and he was injecting a dll to map his c# managed stuff into unmanaged code so that was trash and was making your game freeze after 30 mins. After that he only provided quality cheats with functions that no one here could provide us after silverangel. You can say it's a hack seller, that's true. But don't say **** about people, Apple do good content.
He already worked on a unity mmorpg before, I personally saw his old work and i can tell that he know what he's doing.
Old 04/23/2022, 02:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PseudoNyme00 View Post
It's true, the developer made hacks on 4Story servers for 2 years now. But you are wrong, it's not a paster. I'm using his cheats and they are all kernel, and fully external, he did us cheats for Rust (EAC) with the same driver he use on 4Story, if you know a bit this scene, any public thing would be detected on eac. All the guys who buy cheats from him can confirm it, there are no "injections". The only one he did with injection was his first one on 4Story Papaya and he was injecting a dll to map his c# managed stuff into unmanaged code so that was trash and was making your game freeze after 30 mins. After that he only provided quality cheats with functions that no one here could provide us after silverangel. You can say it's a hack seller, that's true. But don't say **** about people, Apple do good content.
He already worked on a unity mmorpg before, I personally saw his old work and i can tell that he know what he's doing.
I wrote with him some time ago, he confirmed that the code he uses to prevent anti-cheat from finding his hack is not by him, he stole it from some forum. Everyone can do the same.
Old 04/23/2022, 15:47   #6

Quote:
I wrote with him some time ago, he confirmed that the code he uses to prevent anti-cheat from finding his hack is not by him, he stole it from some forum. Everyone can do the same.
As I said Apple's cheats are kernel and it's the same for all servers, it doesn't inject anything. He reads and writes everything from the driver. Just try yourself, use kdmapper, map any driver you want and write the memory with on any 4Story Server, you will see that they won't detect you.
So, Again, why would he use something public that he steals from a forum when he did something that even works on eac.
There is one guy here called pizza, who literally copy pasted a source and who's using it since 3 years+ for everything he does ( Just check first internal hack thread on guided hacking website and then check any of his dlls with dnspy ). And there is Apple, who started after him, reversed the whole game structure, and worked to make us features that no one could provide except silverangel, when some others are just waiting for leaks to update their stuff.
I think you talked to the wrong person, or you're lying.
He's good in what he do and he's a nice guy, and i guess that's the reason why you are jealous and wanna trashtalk him.
Anyway, I did this post for the game, not for talking about Apple's cheats, if you wanna talk about his cheats just make a thread and lie like you want.
Old 04/23/2022, 20:33   #7

Quote:
As I said Apple's cheats are kernel and it's the same for all servers, it doesn't inject anything. He reads and writes everything from the driver. Just try yourself, use kdmapper, map any driver you want and write the memory with on any 4Story Server, you will see that they won't detect you.
So, Again, why would he use something public that he steals from a forum when he did something that even works on eac.
There is one guy here called pizza, who literally copy pasted a source and who's using it since 3 years+ for everything he does ( Just check first internal hack thread on guided hacking website and then check any of his dlls with dnspy ). And there is Apple, who started after him, reversed the whole game structure, and worked to make us features that no one could provide except silverangel, when some others are just waiting for leaks to update their stuff.
He's good in what he do and he's a nice guy, and i guess that's the reason why you are jealous and wanna trashtalk him.
Anyway, I did this post for the game, not for talking about Apple's cheats, if you wanna talk about his cheats just make a thread and lie like you want.
Alright fanboy, keep trusting every single word he says then. I'm sure is also just fake then?
Old 04/24/2022, 18:09   #8

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
Stay on topic!
Old 04/24/2022, 19:25   #9

Quote:
This apple guy took a WMI Spoofer from Github, changed the name and icon of the program and tried selling it as his own. This guy is a fraud.

Also, making an MMORPG in Unity is a 1. a dumb idea and 2. years of work if you have a team of at least 20 people.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/25/2022, 00:44   #10

Pay no mind to haters, they're always going to hate, whatever you do. Keep working on that project! Show 'em!
Old 04/25/2022, 01:15   #11

dat boy writing whole life story but the question is who asked
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2022, 21:31   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
This apple guy took a WMI Spoofer from Github, changed the name and icon of the program and tried selling it as his own. This guy is a fraud.

Also, making an MMORPG in Unity is a 1. a dumb idea and 2. years of work if you have a team of at least 20 people.
Quote:
Literally why would i waste my time if that works?
Old 05/20/2022, 17:43   #13

I was thinking of maybe doing a summary of all what have been said, but I think it's pointless. I am just gonna say to not waste your time on this project as nothing will come out of it. Porting 4Story to Unity, sorry, COMPLETELY RECREATING 4Story in Unity is a waste of time and human resources. Tachyon can be adjusted to meet 2022's standards, as shown on some private servers, which actually changed the engine's code and didn't just change some floating point values.
Thanks
1 User