Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story Server

Discussion on 4Story Server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/20/2019, 17:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Now again you talk about something completely out.
I am talking about the ******* staff, why are you talking about the owner ? Like seriously don't answer me if you are changing all my words. Why Swiper wouldn't create items ? Because Julian can see it. Nothing else to add. You're really doing the idiot, i'm not saying that to insult you personally but ... bro use your head please. I don't know your age and i don't want to know it but you really should start to read carefully the posts.
Your way to answer is way too arrogant to say so many *****. You're pretending to not be a guy with who we can discuss seriously and it will be my last message about that on this thread. If some of the players want to know the story before starting on 4Ancient, they can come in private, i can answer to questions.
Precise that the "explanations" you give are not the truth tho
So you are saying he can see this? You think he can't see who access an account? Still your logic fails. You should use your head, cause luckily i can do it
Anyway there's one thing we agree. It's useless to keep answering to someone that doesn't want to change his point of view.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2019, 17:36   #32

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 100/0/0
This is how a Community Manager shall react. Says enough about the Server.
Shellfish isn‘t in the Team anymore, so don‘t blame it on him...
Old 03/20/2019, 17:40   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
This is how a Community Manager shall react. Says enough about the Server.
Shellfish isn‘t in the Team anymore, so don‘t blame it on him...
Well he was when the event was hosted. He is attacking this guy for something he didn't do. Wtf is wrong with you?
Old 03/20/2019, 21:18   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
Well he was when the event was hosted. He is attacking this guy for something he didn't do. Wtf is wrong with you?
I will never attack Shellfish, he left but he was the only competent guy in 4Ancient staff. So easy to say "It's not my event", bro we are talking about 200 guys on your server how can you even say that ? It's not your event so you won't care ? Good show us more.
Old 03/20/2019, 21:23   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
I will never attack Shellfish, he left but he was the only competent guy in 4Ancient staff. So easy to say "It's not my event", bro we are talking about 200 guys on your server how can you even say that ? It's not your event so you won't care ? Good show us more.
He did completely organize the event from the beginning to the end- just be quiet if you don't know how this works & how we are doing it because how it looks like you was never a part of a team.
I am still waiting for your proofs. When can I expect them? Ah my fault, you have to crack photoshop first so you can edit them

It's your time!
Closed Thread