Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



4Story Server

Discussion on 4Story Server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 03/19/2019, 00:51   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by manikas131 View Post
if you know what you are writing. Then why you dont simply prove it? ffs
Prove? I enter my account after 5 months break (caused by a delegation, I work in optics) and the account is empty, I went to each tournament myself, no one ever had a password to me, I have other passwords on an official 4story, my account and my computer is secured in the best possible way.
such a situation happened not only to me, several people wrote about it.

If this is malware, why I have +24, +25 items and +28 weapons on the official 4story all the time?

Something else?


last news about these thieves, 4ancient corrupt administration.



kozdam4s is offline  
Old 03/19/2019, 07:12   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 4
Always the same flame. Someone entered my Account and took my Items. I never gave my Account information to anyone and i always use different passwords.

Yeah yeah SHUT UP 99.99999% Thats just a lie.


Shadow96221 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2019, 09:37   #18


 
elite*gold: 473
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,087
Received Thanks: 131
Its funny how every topic in this forum ends on the same result
LittleJoke is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2019, 09:56   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
Its funny how every topic in this forum ends on the same result
Exactly only beefs and beefs and be...


AgnarPlay is offline  
Old 03/19/2019, 11:08   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 17
This Community is way too toxic lol
YoloSwagXx is offline  
Old 03/19/2019, 16:05   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozdam4s View Post
I lost my items on 4ancient, +22 pvp weapon and +20 items. I played there for a long time .. I know what I write.





I agree with you, everything you write is good, but cashshop offers too much and that's why people are too strong.
If you share your login datas and use the same logins on different servers, you are not a smart boi 4Ancient also gives the secure-code, that unless you don't use one similar to your password, it's impossible to crack cause after 10 tries it gets locked.

I talked about something similar in Avergos' thread about a friend of mine losing items on 4Ancient only after he registered on Avergos. He used the same password on both server.Before that he played with no problems. So, your statement about 4Ancient's staffers being corrupted, kinda makes me laugh. Explain me exactly why they should delete people's items or they should leak people's datas. It'd just hurt the server. Do you think they want to lose players so they can earn less money? If you are calling corruption cause they didn't restore your items, grow up my boi, you accepted the rules. In real life, if you sign a contract and you don't like what's inside but you already signed, it's your problem.

P.s you can ask Xuki to give you some database leaks and check if your account was there. (Weirdly only Xuki's accounts passwords are censored eheh).


Anyway sorry for the OT.
Kraton1 is offline  
Old 03/20/2019, 02:37   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
If you share your login datas and use the same logins on different servers, you are not a smart boi 4Ancient also gives the secure-code, that unless you don't use one similar to your password, it's impossible to crack cause after 10 tries it gets locked.

I talked about something similar in Avergos' thread about a friend of mine losing items on 4Ancient only after he registered on Avergos. He used the same password on both server.Before that he played with no problems. So, your statement about 4Ancient's staffers being corrupted, kinda makes me laugh. Explain me exactly why they should delete people's items or they should leak people's datas. It'd just hurt the server. Do you think they want to lose players so they can earn less money? If you are calling corruption cause they didn't restore your items, grow up my boi, you accepted the rules. In real life, if you sign a contract and you don't like what's inside but you already signed, it's your problem.

P.s you can ask Xuki to give you some database leaks and check if your account was there. (Weirdly only Xuki's accounts passwords are censored eheh).


Anyway sorry for the OT.
How many times can I write that I have different passwords everywhere?

several other people also met such a situation which confirms the belief that the administration is corrupt.
kozdam4s is offline  
Old 03/20/2019, 07:25   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozdam4s View Post
How many times can I write that I have different passwords everywhere?

several other people also met such a situation which confirms the belief that the administration is corrupt.
You still don't understand what he want to tell you, hm?
IchBinKlaus is offline  
Old 03/20/2019, 11:08   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozdam4s View Post
How many times can I write that I have different passwords everywhere?

several other people also met such a situation which confirms the belief that the administration is corrupt.
So you're saying that staffers have deleted your items for some reason, so you could leave the server and spread bad reviews of them so they can lose more players and earn less money? You aren't really smart, aren't you?
I guess they can see if someone else entered your account so what reason should they have to lie? Corruption? Corruption of what? They asked you money to restore items? I don't think so, so please explain what do you mean by corruption otherwise it just looks like you're crying cause you lost your items cause you weren't careful enough.

Corruption: "dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery." Now what dishonest or fraudolent conduct did they have? I'll be waiting for your answer.
Kraton1 is offline  
Old 03/20/2019, 11:44   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
So you're saying that staffers have deleted your items for some reason, so you could leave the server and spread bad reviews of them so they can lose more players and earn less money? You aren't really smart, aren't you?
I guess they can see if someone else entered your account so what reason should they have to lie? Corruption? Corruption of what? They asked you money to restore items? I don't think so, so please explain what do you mean by corruption otherwise it just looks like you're crying cause you lost your items cause you weren't careful enough.

Corruption: "dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery." Now what dishonest or fraudolent conduct did they have? I'll be waiting for your answer.
I really hate the kind of person that you are. You are trying to look intelligent with your rhetorical question so let's show you how idiot you can be sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
So you're saying that staffers have deleted your items for some reason, so you could leave the server and spread bad reviews of them so they can lose more players and earn less money? You aren't really smart, aren't you?
He just said that he was off for months and when he came back, there were nothing on his account. So firstly, nobody uses the word "deleted". Earn less money ? you really think each player pay in that server ? You aren't really smart, aren't you ? In my case, i only put 5euros when i started to buy the 16 slots bags because i'm a farmer/trader. After 1-2 years, i had the 3rd best EQ of the server with 5euros in total. It means Rod PvP +24, Eq +22-23, so why should they keep a player like me ? I'm not giving money. There you would say "spreading bad rumors", what is 1 player who wont play anymore when they have 150-200 players on their server ? I'll spread bad rumors for what ... 1-2 weeks and nobody would pay attention.
Now, why taking the EQ away from my account ? You could sell it easily for 1000-1500 euros, maybe more so yeah Julian won't do it. Swiper is an option til the moment he's on RealTrades groups. "He's a spy?" A spy that everybody knows isn't a spy so please, stop thinking we're idiot.
And by the way, guess what ? 2-3 weeks later, i received fuuuuullll message on Discord saying that one guy had all my EQ ! Damn, it was a new player
And just for the information, i would never sell my EQ because i had a lot of friends and fun playing on that server, i was a trader as i said earlier so that server was perfect for me to have fun, i even asked to enter in the staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
I guess they can see if someone else entered your account so what reason should they have to lie? Corruption? Corruption of what? They asked you money to restore items?
Sure that's what i was also thinking ! So i talked with some friends who knew quite well the staff and guess what ? My data has been deleted or was bugged ! Damn bad luck for me ! My last connection and disconnection was at 12h36 i think ( i have the screen) but i did BattleOfGebra at 14h or 16h, sad thing is that i got the video of that BoG ^^' Ofc they don't restore items like that, it would fuck the server so please. Stop with that stupid subject. People are free to think and free to talk, that's a forum so respect other guys opinions. You really can't imagine how i'm done to talk and explain the same story everytime and there is always 1 idiot who must talk about it.
And if you want screenshots, sloterrer deleted my post with all those last time we talked about it.
Lactau is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2019, 13:37   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
I really hate the kind of person that you are. You are trying to look intelligent with your rhetorical question so let's show you how idiot you can be sometimes.

He just said that he was off for months and when he came back, there were nothing on his account. So firstly, nobody uses the word "deleted". Earn less money ? you really think each player pay in that server ? You aren't really smart, aren't you ? In my case, i only put 5euros when i started to buy the 16 slots bags because i'm a farmer/trader. After 1-2 years, i had the 3rd best EQ of the server with 5euros in total. It means Rod PvP +24, Eq +22-23, so why should they keep a player like me ? I'm not giving money. There you would say "spreading bad rumors", what is 1 player who wont play anymore when they have 150-200 players on their server ? I'll spread bad rumors for what ... 1-2 weeks and nobody would pay attention.
Now, why taking the EQ away from my account ? You could sell it easily for 1000-1500 euros, maybe more so yeah Julian won't do it. Swiper is an option til the moment he's on RealTrades groups. "He's a spy?" A spy that everybody knows isn't a spy so please, stop thinking we're idiot.
And by the way, guess what ? 2-3 weeks later, i received fuuuuullll message on Discord saying that one guy had all my EQ ! Damn, it was a new player
And just for the information, i would never sell my EQ because i had a lot of friends and fun playing on that server, i was a trader as i said earlier so that server was perfect for me to have fun, i even asked to enter in the staff



Sure that's what i was also thinking ! So i talked with some friends who knew quite well the staff and guess what ? My data has been deleted or was bugged ! Damn bad luck for me ! My last connection and disconnection was at 12h36 i think ( i have the screen) but i did BattleOfGebra at 14h or 16h, sad thing is that i got the video of that BoG ^^' Ofc they don't restore items like that, it would fuck the server so please. Stop with that stupid subject. People are free to think and free to talk, that's a forum so respect other guys opinions. You really can't imagine how i'm done to talk and explain the same story everytime and there is always 1 idiot who must talk about it.
And if you want screenshots, sloterrer deleted my post with all those last time we talked about it.
You really have no idea on how much private servers make don't you? I personally know people that spend at least 100 euros per month/2 weeks. You are really smart, aren't you? Your personal experience doesn't count for every single player

Speaking about items: Ok, so the owner (or the higher ranks of their team, since Ancient said that high ranks can create items), needs to STEAL items from one account instead of just creating new items? Nobody would notice a new 22 or a new 23 once in a while. After doing that, he should delegate the other guy (if the owner does that), part of his staff (that everyone knows is part of the groups as a spy) when he could just fake being a normal user to sell them? Or as you say this Swiper guy, since also you know he's in those groups, wouldn't be noticed by also the owner doing this? They kicked people for lot less. Man do you think this is a film? You really come up with creative ideas. You should be a video-maker or stuff like that Don't you really see how absurd those things you write sound?

P.s i don't care about what you think about me, i don't have to be liked by everyone. Seeing someone pointing out how weird and fake what you say sound hurts huh?
Kraton1 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2019, 13:56   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
You really have no idea on how much private servers make don't you? I personally know people that spend at least 100 euros per month/2 weeks. You are really smart, aren't you? Your personal experience doesn't count for every single player

Speaking about items: Ok, so the owner, needs to STEAL items from one account instead of just creating new items? Nobody would notice a new 22 or a new 23 once in a while. After doing that, he should delegate the other guy, part of his staff (that everyone knows is part of the groups as a spy) when he could just fake being a normal user to sell them? Man do you think this is a film? You really come up with creative ideas. You should be a video-maker or stuff like that Don't you really see how absurd those things you write sound?

P.s i don't care about what you think about me, i don't have to be liked by everyone. Seeing someone pointing out how weird and fake what you say sound, hurts huh?
You really should stop talking with me ... You have like 0 logic at all.
I exactly know how much money Julian gain with his server (Not exactly but i know that it is a really huge amount). I COMPLETELY don't care about others. You are saying that it's not a corrupted staff so try to have rational explication for my case in particular.

Now again you talk about something completely out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
Ok, so the owner, needs to STEAL items from one account instead of just creating new items? Nobody would notice a new 22 or a new 23 once in a while.
I am talking about the fucking staff, why are you talking about the owner ? Like seriously don't answer me if you are changing all my words. Why Swiper wouldn't create items ? Because Julian can see it. Nothing else to add. You're really doing the idiot, i'm not saying that to insult you personally but ... bro use your head please. I don't know your age and i don't want to know it but you really should start to read carefully the posts.
Your way to answer is way too arrogant to say so many shits. You're pretending to not be a guy with who we can discuss seriously and it will be my last message about that on this thread. If some of the players want to know the story before starting on 4Ancient, they can come in private, i can answer to questions.
Lactau is offline  
Old 03/20/2019, 15:18   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
I really hate the kind of person that you are. You are trying to look intelligent with your rhetorical question so let's show you how idiot you can be sometimes.

He just said that he was off for months and when he came back, there were nothing on his account. So firstly, nobody uses the word "deleted". Earn less money ? you really think each player pay in that server ? You aren't really smart, aren't you ? In my case, i only put 5euros when i started to buy the 16 slots bags because i'm a farmer/trader. After 1-2 years, i had the 3rd best EQ of the server with 5euros in total. It means Rod PvP +24, Eq +22-23, so why should they keep a player like me ? I'm not giving money. There you would say "spreading bad rumors", what is 1 player who wont play anymore when they have 150-200 players on their server ? I'll spread bad rumors for what ... 1-2 weeks and nobody would pay attention.
Now, why taking the EQ away from my account ? You could sell it easily for 1000-1500 euros, maybe more so yeah Julian won't do it. Swiper is an option til the moment he's on RealTrades groups. "He's a spy?" A spy that everybody knows isn't a spy so please, stop thinking we're idiot.
And by the way, guess what ? 2-3 weeks later, i received fuuuuullll message on Discord saying that one guy had all my EQ ! Damn, it was a new player
And just for the information, i would never sell my EQ because i had a lot of friends and fun playing on that server, i was a trader as i said earlier so that server was perfect for me to have fun, i even asked to enter in the staff



Sure that's what i was also thinking ! So i talked with some friends who knew quite well the staff and guess what ? My data has been deleted or was bugged ! Damn bad luck for me ! My last connection and disconnection was at 12h36 i think ( i have the screen) but i did BattleOfGebra at 14h or 16h, sad thing is that i got the video of that BoG ^^' Ofc they don't restore items like that, it would fuck the server so please. Stop with that stupid subject. People are free to think and free to talk, that's a forum so respect other guys opinions. You really can't imagine how i'm done to talk and explain the same story everytime and there is always 1 idiot who must talk about it.
And if you want screenshots, sloterrer deleted my post with all those last time we talked about it.
Pls tell us in which "RealTrade" groups I am, comeon leak it! :'D I want to know who fools you all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Why Swiper wouldn't create items ? Because Julian can see it. Nothing else to add.
But I make the videos for the 4ancient channel, for some videos I need items?
Couldn't I just create a +24 rod and say "uhm for a video?"
He dont need many clicks to see every account I entered so far or what ever. So please show me your proof of me being in a trading group I have nothing to worry about. But fck I forgot, you don't have a proof
IchBinKlaus is offline  
Old 03/20/2019, 16:28   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKlaus View Post
But I make the videos for the 4ancient channel, for some videos I need items?
Couldn't I just create a +24 rod and say "uhm for a video?"
He dont need many clicks to see every account I entered so far or what ever. So please show me your proof of me being in a trading group I have nothing to worry about. But fck I forgot, you don't have a proof
Here we go for idiot number 2 ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKlaus View Post
Couldn't I just create a +24 rod and say "uhm for a video?"
"uhm for a video?" For what kind of video would you need to create a +24 ? I'm quite sure that Julian is more than strict about that We all know that having an access to an account is more safe than creating a weapon or an armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKlaus View Post
So please show me your proof of me being in a trading group I have nothing to worry about. But fck I forgot, you don't have a proof
Now tell me how i'm suppose to proof that ! That's a real question, if i show some conversations : " No it's not me, somebody took my name" and if i proof it in another way "Fake screen fake fake" so tell me what you want exactly to proof it That's just disgusting how is that community and your rank into 4Ancient group haha but well play, you gain a lot of money, well done haha


By the way, i'm waiting an answer for a question : That event that you did :

Here is the link on the forum :

And here is what you said in the forum : http://epvpimg.com/VAo0eab

1 Year later, derion is still waiting those events, what happened ?
Lactau is offline  
Old 03/20/2019, 16:47   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Here we go for idiot number 2 ...

"uhm for a video?" For what kind of video would you need to create a +24 ? I'm quite sure that Julian is more than strict about that We all know that having an access to an account is more safe than creating a weapon or an armor
Yeah, you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Now tell me how i'm suppose to proof that ! That's a real question, if i show some conversations : " No it's not me, somebody took my name" and if i proof it in another way "Fake screen fake fake"
Why you don't give us a link to that group? I have no idea which group you mean, but if its a facebook group then you can just send a link?
JUST DO IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
but well play, you gain a lot of money, well done haha
Im working the whole day to get my money. In this time you are flaming other people and servers on a forum Think about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
By the way, i'm waiting an answer for a question : That event that you did :
I guess you misunderstood something. I did not host this event, well but maybe you can't read the big text "SHELLFISH'S PVP EVENT".
There's plenty of opticians nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Here is the link on the forum :


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
And here is what you said in the forum : rewards - epvpImg
Dude, go to an optician. It's SHELLFISH's EVENT, I didn't host it :'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
1 Year later, derion is still waiting those events, what happened ?
Since it's not my event I can't tell you.


IchBinKlaus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« 4story Tut | Allgemeine GM Bewerbung »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.