Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The truth

Discussion on 4Ancient - The truth within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/08/2019, 00:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
No, I don't, without a created ticket I have no connection to data. It's taken out of context and I surely will not provide any support in a public chat in EPvP.
Again out of context ? What else do you need ? You have the countain of the ticket. the date, the fact that the account was banned. Also the fact that the eq was moved to another char some days later and what kind of support do you wanna bring ? Give items back ? Useless because we have no proofs of what was exactly his EQ ... As i said to Shellfish, you really need to start to be aware of what's happening in your server ... that's amazing that you were not even aware of that story
As you can see, i am not saying that you are responsible or whatever, you just have bad people in your "family" and i can't make you responsible for that but that is your team, your server.
Imagine now, the guy come on the support and do a ticket, what will change ? there is nothing more to bring ? all is here so tell me now what you can do, how do you even explain all that
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 00:25   #32

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Again out of context ? What else do you need ? You have the countain of the ticket. the date, the fact that the account was banned. Also the fact that the eq was moved to another char some days later and what kind of support do you wanna bring ? Give items back ? Useless because we have no proofs of what was exactly his EQ ... As i said to Shellfish, you really need to start to be aware of what's happening in your server ... that's amazing that you were not even aware of that story
What exactly do you want from me? I am not going to give support outside of our ticket system or for question inside discord. The ticket system is made because we have connected to them a panel with functions and other things to deal with them. We're surely not giving any Items back, the account security is the user's occasion. Do you really think I can remember each case from a half a year ago while daily I have to break my head about other things? I don't want to sound harsh, but if you want anything from me so write me on discord, for now, it is nothing but ****-talking us here in my opinion. Making it look like something wrong happened while most likely everything was correctly handled.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 00:32   #33

Quote:
What exactly do you want from me? I am not going to give support outside of our ticket system or for question inside discord. The ticket system is made because we have connected to them a panel with functions and other things to deal with them. We're surely not giving any Items back, the account security is the user's occasion. Do you really think I can remember each case from a half a year ago while daily I have to break my head about other things? I don't want to sound harsh, but if you want anything from me so write me on discord, for now, it is nothing but ****-talking us here in my opinion. Making it look like something wrong happened while most likely everything was correctly handled.

That's exactly why nobody, but some people who never worked themselves, can take you serious.
Account security is the user's occasion ? So what is a 30-days security ban if people can still connect to it and trade the items ? The items were trade when the account was supposed to be graciously banned by Swiper. We can come on discord if you want but there won't be any support from you for that and you know it ... That's the most disgusting part.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 00:36   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Account security is the user's occasion ? So what is a 30-days security ban if people can still connect to it and trade the items ? The items were trade when the account was supposed to be graciously banned by Swiper. We can come on discord if you want but there won't be any support from you for that and you know it ... That's the most disgusting part.
Nobody can access a banned account
Sadly I cannot answer everyone day by day because of the mass of requests and because of the Patch and because I am forced to serve in the army and I do not provide normal support at all except if it's a case that only I can solve. We have quite a big team and they do a great job. People can contact them. In your case, write me or write me not. You may not get an answer today but you'll get one for sure.

The thread creator here achieved only one thing and that's wasting all of my free time I had for today, thanks for nothing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 00:40   #35

Quote:
Nobody can access a banned account
Sadly I cannot answer everyone day by day because of the mass of requests and because of the Patch and because I am forced to serve in the army and I do not provide normal support at all except if it's a case that only I can solve. We have quite a big team and they do a great job.
But some can access an unbanned account for some hours I completely understand that you cannot do all alone. Some of them are doing good in general yes.
So just tell me if we have to come on Discord and if it can be usefull in some way and i mean, really usefull with a real support. Not just a : Sorry or the fact that you will bann 1-2 empty accounts

Just saw your edit. I'll come tomorrow
Old 01/08/2019, 01:00   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat12 View Post
should we be talking about the fact that 4ancient is farming cryptocurrency or nah?
If you are talking about the Moonstone Miner, nobody has to use it. It's a free alternative to paying for moonstones. Doubt this is a bad thing
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 01:12   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat12 View Post
nah fam u know pretty well what i am talking about, btw, did you know it's illegal?
Can you just call out your accusation instead of me having to pull everything always out of the noses just to rectify it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 02:22   #38

What in the **** is this? ...... besides that, it's "than", not "then"
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/08/2019, 07:30   #39

The fact I don't get about 4Ancient and his staff is that they always want to put themselves into the victim role.
When your server or your team is criticized - it's all lies and just an attempt to destroy 4A.
When proofs are provided - it's out of context, fake and again you are crying why people want to destroy your server.

Did you ever think about the fact that a product, like your server is one, can be criticized for something by it's consumers ? Do people have to play on your server just because it's the biggest old school server and are they then not allowed to question this team ?

The thread creators intention was to criticize the team with some screenshots which show how childish and incompetent some of the highest members act. Let's not forget this besides the argument between aiut and Julian.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/08/2019, 11:39   #40

Well about the deleted comments. Personnally It got deleted, i didn't do it myself so .. after i don't know about aiut. By the way, i don't know why my comments were deleted until the moment in was in the thread subject with nothing special on it Anyway people can still see it in the Klaus quote
Old 01/08/2019, 11:41   #41

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
Quick Reminder:
Stay friendly and on topic
Nearly all of the deleted comments in this thread where not deleted by me but rather by the related user
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/08/2019, 12:03   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by stotterer09 View Post
Quick Reminder:
Stay friendly and on topic
So quick reminder too, that was my comment. Where am i agressive ? And where do you see that i'm out of the topic ? 4Ancient : the truth ? I'm completely talking about that

Well, i'll continue*

So here, that's a screen from this evening and you can see how GiottoGR is clear about that. WorldTrading deserves a permanent ban, nobody can change that rule, if somebody says that it's false, that guy is wrong.

Here another screen and you can see how they can't work in team. Swiper has "graciously" banned for 30 days ! But don't worry guys, after those 30 days, the account was empty and the name was changed*

So, the guy asked some of his friends who has contacts with that "family" ? And he had a screen from the data saying :*

(Yeah truestory, just check the dates ... ) to follow that, it was false because i personnally did BattleOfGebra of 12h with that concerned guy so he couldn't have 11:44:00 as Last Log Out, quite clean hour by the way

And finally ( Check the dates guy, don't forget, that's really important )*

You can see here a part of a conversation from the Forum of 4Ancient ( Yeah i deleted names but i can put it if it's really needed*

*)*
From a member of the team ( i can proof it so don't start with that fight ) who confirmed that the equipment from that guy is on another.*

So what's the point ? A guy is instant ban from the beautiful Swiper for WorldTrading (Ofc he didn't world trade a full 22-24 eq like an idiot in all chat). The datas are wrong, that guy never had a real answer from 4Ancient. We discover that all his equipment is on someone else just a few days/week after. So what happened*

*? The account was banned but the equipment moved alone. Don't worry guys, Swiper has GRACIOUSLY banned for 30 days, of course the account was empty and the name was changed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 13:30   #43

I don’t see where this is going.

First, you show screenshots of a ticket but blank out the day. The only thing visible is the month.

Then you proceed to show a login date with both date and time.

And finally you show a screen of someone saying „XY does have strong items

This doesn’t prove your account was unbanned nor that the other person has exactly your equipment...

Just rest your case, a lot has happened in the past but this won’t certainly change anything. There’s not much that I or anyone else can add to this.

I hope you enjoy your time on the server you are currently playing and who knows... maybe you decide to give 4Ancient another shot in the future. Anyways, I wish you a nice day and hope we can all get back to things that are more fun for us :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 13:49   #44

As i said before, but slotterer decided to delete it
I just can send you all original things ... I mean i just don't like showing names of people in a public forum and as i also said, i have like nothing against the "server"
I am not here to trashtalk about the server.. That person had the equipment, i can tell you many names of players who knows about it but don't worry, i won't because you'll say that all those people are some friends and can lie ... Typical Ancient.

I connected to this account yesterday and i got the video that i can send here. So you'll see that the account is not banned, the problem is that you always ask for proofs and when you have it, you always try to run or i don't know, i never heard someone saying : Sorry it's a mistake
Is it that hard ? You just talk seems like you were all so perfect and your community are bad guys lieing h24 ...
What's the point for me to show all this ? Trashtalking about you ? I don't care of your server, i'm focused on 4Secrets at the moment but i just can't let you think that you're right with that behavior.
And i contacted Julian on Discord, just waiting him to be ON, there is no clue to talk about this anymore but if it's going wrong, i'll show all the originals, videos, ... without "blank" so you'll be happy ... And by the way, you're in the screens that i send, won't tell you which one now
Old 01/08/2019, 14:28   #45

Yes I did say that he has strong equipment. That’s why I responded, I never said it was yours nor that it was illegitimate.

The thing is, you frame everything in a way that makes things look way worse than they are.

Again, I wish you a great time with lots of fun moments on your new server! Don’t let the past take hold of you, there’s no need for bad feelings or revenge.
Thanks
2 Users