Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


4Ancient - The truth

Discussion on 4Ancient - The truth within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 04/26/2019, 03:43   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 6
I'm wondering when are you going to stop talking nonsense.
The moment someone pushes accusations against you, you are going to announce that the person is a liar. I know that at the beginning you really were fund of your community, that it really interessted you and you took care of it.

But today it just seems like marketting, ok great you did great professionnal efforts to get that and I congratulate you but there's no way I would be jealous of someone that took at least 2 years to build a stable community, with low women rate appointed in the team, many scandals in a short time and the fact that you must change subject by talking about achievements over your wrong doings. People that keep yelling that 4Ancient is a good server are people that don't know the dark parts of it, are completely blind or that don't care about your policy.

I swear Julien, corruption isn't only about selling gears. It's also about giving more priviledges to a certain community than others. Of course, I guess you have an idea of what I'm talking about when It's about unbanning macro players after proofs were shown, denying the facts that someone should be perma banned but get a couple of days/months ban or being sure your team is clean. I don't even know if you banned the money bags from some guilds yet or not.

When i's about cash against gear there are so many possibilities to face it, pretend you are someone else and get close to the people suspected, start requesting help against rewards, just do something about it. I guess there was at least a high amounts of proofs that could have lead to a ban of some members but you just kept saying you needed more even if there was ingame chat and that it was something important for what you call "rules".

I don't understand in what world the players must find the proofs and the team just stand arround waiting to deny the facts and I can't believe i tryed so long to help the game with out thinking that some efforts should come from the overside too.

Anyway I'm finish here
Bye



XhadraUniversel is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2019, 04:43   #62



 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 897
Received Thanks: 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images.
There you can see the dates when i contacted you, you can also check on the forum that i said nothing else to flame the server after that.
Nice to be in a public forum. You are free to browse a few pages in this thread. Just after I offered it you continued to spread your bad attitude in here which followed into your discord question. Just turn it around and give it a shot. Would you further waste your time into such a conversation when the opponent is not interested at all in discussing the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Let's talk about Vibe4Story ? which is the best exemple i think You "NEVER" attacked a server. Same for Avergos, you never attacked them ? Please, how hypocritical can you be ?
This is where things get spicy.
Please, how hypocritical can you be calling me a liar and facing me with such lies/accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhadraUniversel View Post
I'm wondering when are you going to stop talking nonsense.
If you could kindly point out which point would be nonsense I could also answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhadraUniversel View Post
The moment someone pushes accusations against you, you are going to announce that the person is a liar.
I am with safety not calling anyone criticizing us a liar. This is straight untrue and you can't base this assumption using this postings here were most of the things are straight lies or taken out of context. Pick a look into our board or onto our discord server where i (yes sadly rarely ) face the criticism. Also, try to ask people in this community that have better contact with me, I frequently try to ask what we can improve and what they think about x or y.

My previous text was not in any way connected with you. It was about Nucey and Lactau which are both keeping this up since months now. This is the exact goal those people want to archive and I even feed it with constant answers. But I just can't stand being called a liar and corrupt all the time while I am really just not.

And nucey who's writing to other people that his only mission is to provocate and piss me off is just the tip of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhadraUniversel View Post
I know that at the beginning you really were fund of your community, that it really interessted you and you took care of it.
This never changed, nowadays i invest even more time into this project than before. Just the player count (and therefore the things that need to be handled) and the situation changed. As it is no secret anymore anyway i was the past 6 months in the army and had a very tiny amount of time for this project whatsoever i still managed to do the most important things. Yes there is plenty of room open for criticism what i didn't do as there is more than enough i can't deny that. There are hundreds of messages on my discord still waiting to be answered and tickets and patches. But as a man of honor (people might grin now) i can swear you i did everything to keep this server up and managed as far as the possibilities were concerned. I am open to feedback if you derive it in a helpful manner.

You can be sure that we're aware of several problems, be it now communication problems or game problems etc. In the background, we're constantly changing and developing things that make it easier for the team to handle the mass of daily requests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhadraUniversel View Post
But today it just seems like marketting, ok great you did great professionnal efforts to get that and I congratulate you but there's no way I would be jealous of someone that took at least 2 years to build a stable community, with low women rate appointed in the team, many scandals in a short time and the fact that you must change subject by talking about achievements over your wrong doings. People that keep yelling that 4Ancient is a good server are people that don't know the dark parts of it, are completely blind or that don't care about your policy.
A moment, in which context it is important which gender the team is composed of and to what extent it is now our fault that only two females applied for the team during the whole runtime of the server. The way you play the work behind this all down triggers me personally, okay beside that, where do i hide or neglect the "dark" parts of 4ancient(things that were caused by attacks, people from the community itself, bugs that can occure anywhere(which are neglectable as they were fixed)). I didn't switch the subject i even conducted on the accusations the prewriter is trying to get a point on us. I admited wrongdoings but neglected corruption and provided the information that we are continuerly learning from it what the community can see themself. Not everything is done right yet, so we are always open for real feedback with suggestions in OUR platforms. Of course I won't feed the trolls any further than necessary and also I see this community on this platform as extremely disgusting and therefore I don't want to waste too much time here with explanations that maybe ten people read and the trolls anyway only call it a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhadraUniversel View Post
I swear Julien, corruption isn't only about selling gears. It's also about giving more priviledges to a certain community than others. Of course, I guess you have an idea of what I'm talking about when It's about unbanning macro players after proofs were shown, denying the facts that someone should be perma banned but get a couple of days/months ban or being sure your team is clean. I don't even know if you banned the money bags from some guilds yet or not.
I can assure you that this is not the case and if someone of the team behaves wrongly and you think i am not aware of it so i am pleased to invite you to report this to me so we can investigate into this. But please. Do it on a proper platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhadraUniversel View Post
When i's about cash against gear there are so many possibilities to face it, pretend you are someone else and get close to the people suspected, start requesting help against rewards, just do something about it. I guess there was at least a high amounts of proofs that could have lead to a ban of some members but you just kept saying you needed more even if there was ingame chat and that it was something important for what you call "rules".
I really wonder how people imagine this. Shall we now put "agents" all around that look for possible real world traders. Come on, this already sounds weird. If you have ideas, how this could look like so share them with us(I'd appreciate it) but don't badmouth us for not breaking our own rules and valuing the rights of an individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhadraUniversel View Post
I don't understand in what world the players must find the proofs and the team just stand arround waiting to deny the facts and I can't believe i tryed so long to help the game with out thinking that some efforts should come from the overside too.
That's just how the report system works. We don't have the resources to investigate pure accusations. Shall people in future just write us the name of someone and the team now has to send out their agents looking for proofs about that? We're having daily around 800-1200 different players online. This is just not possible


AncientCompiler is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2019, 10:11   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by XhadraUniversel View Post
with low women rate appointed in the team
lol
Shellfisch is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2019, 11:16   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
Nice to be in a public forum. You are free to browse a few pages in this thread. Just after I offered it you continued to spread your bad attitude in here which followed into your discord question. Just turn it around and give it a shot. Would you further waste your time into such a conversation when the opponent is not interested at all in discussing the truth.


This is where things get spicy.
Please, how hypocritical can you be calling me a liar and facing me with such lies/accusations.
Come on Julian : epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images.
Here you can see that i literally stops at 13h49 with my last sentence.
You sent me your message near 17h00 because you were a bit late, even if you wasn't late, it was around 15h so i clearly not said any bullshits about the server anymore. Give me your proofs, i am really waiting for that and trust me, i'll shut my mouth definetely if you send it !

Why you just not answer ? I mean ... I don't care if this is where it gets spicy ? Yeah i call you a liar and i want explications. Most of Vibe's attacks were Araz4Story but you did it too. I mean stop turning around the things, i send you the proofs, the hours because i know myself at least and i would never spread my thoughts anymore if you asked me to talk with you. So tell me where i said Bullshits after your message on Discord.

(By the way, did you fix the magician one shoot ? I mean after 2 years that i reported it, i hope you stopped banning people "using" that bug ? That was clearly a simple reflex/combo like Auto + Lava that good players used, we reported it because we were banned when we were doing it not on purpose.. Maybe should i post the one shoot in this public forum so you'll fix it ? )


Lactau is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 12:54   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Most of Vibe's attacks were Araz4Story but you did it too.
You have proofs of that? Or you are just accusing randomly as your usual? DDoS is a crime. It's punished with prison. Accusing someone publicly of commiting a crime without any proof is considered defamation. Defaming someone is a crime too. You should be careful on what you go saying around.
Defamation explanation (just in case you don't know exactly the definition):
Wikipedia's Definition
Kraton1 is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 12:57   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 88
Oh again the most annoying guy on earth who knows nothing and try to get in the business ... ****, I'm waiting Julian to answer to my post I don't need to talk to randoms sorry :/

Have a good afternoon buddy
Lactau is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 16:23   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Oh again the most annoying guy on earth who knows nothing and try to get in the business ... ****, I'm waiting Julian to answer to my post I don't need to talk to randoms sorry :/

Have a good afternoon buddy
Still you didn't answer it Have any proof? Or this most annoying guy is right about the fact that you are deliberately defaming someone?

Have a good afternoon bro
P.s i like how you call me the most annoying person or random when i just prove you wrong all the times
Kraton1 is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 16:43   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Come on Julian : epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images.
Here you can see that i literally stops at 13h49 with my last sentence.
You sent me your message near 17h00 because you were a bit late, even if you wasn't late, it was around 15h so i clearly not said any bullshits about the server anymore. Give me your proofs, i am really waiting for that and trust me, i'll shut my mouth definetely if you send it !

Why you just not answer ? I mean ... I don't care if this is where it gets spicy ? Yeah i call you a liar and i want explications. Most of Vibe's attacks were Araz4Story but you did it too. I mean stop turning around the things, i send you the proofs, the hours because i know myself at least and i would never spread my thoughts anymore if you asked me to talk with you. So tell me where i said Bullshits after your message on Discord.

(By the way, did you fix the magician one shoot ? I mean after 2 years that i reported it, i hope you stopped banning people "using" that bug ? That was clearly a simple reflex/combo like Auto + Lava that good players used, we reported it because we were banned when we were doing it not on purpose.. Maybe should i post the one shoot in this public forum so you'll fix it ? )
Attacking other servers? Show logs or it didn't happen. At least we have the decency to not spread lies like you and the guy that made this thread.
Me and jirkus still joke about this :d It's good laugh :d
So he should answer you, after you spreaded lies and lies over him? Considering that whatever he'll answer he'll be attacked no matter the answer? It seems fair. What would happen if everyone did the same to you? You'd feel good?
You are even complaining by the fact that he waited a couple hours? XD XD XD Dude get down your pedestal. The universe doesn't revolve on you. Luckily he always has more important stuff to do than answering this BS :d
Just do yourself a favour, just stop it. The fun part (for me) is this hate of yours comes from the fact that you were denied to join the team. Luckily Shellfish made the right choice.
AlbertoCoder is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 19:07   #69


 
elite*gold: 83
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,103
Received Thanks: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoCoder View Post
At least we have the decency to not spread lies like you and the guy that made this thread.
Could you maybe tell me where exactly I lied?
I didn't fake screenshots or were telling lies.
The competent members of your team also apporved that my screens were correct - maybe a bit out of context, but at least correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoCoder View Post
Luckily Shellfish made the right choice.
That's correct, he left the team.
LittleJoke is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 19:28   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoCoder View Post
Attacking other servers? Show logs or it didn't happen. At least we have the decency to not spread lies like you and the guy that made this thread.
Me and jirkus still joke about this :d It's good laugh :d
So he should answer you, after you spreaded lies and lies over him? Considering that whatever he'll answer he'll be attacked no matter the answer? It seems fair. What would happen if everyone did the same to you? You'd feel good?
You are even complaining by the fact that he waited a couple hours? XD XD XD Dude get down your pedestal. The universe doesn't revolve on you. Luckily he always has more important stuff to do than answering this BS :d
Just do yourself a favour, just stop it. The fun part (for me) is this hate of yours comes from the fact that you were denied to join the team. Luckily Shellfish made the right choice.
Alberto, what is that shitty answer ? I mean ... Damn i was expecting more from you.
First, when we ask 4Ancient logs or any proofs, do we get it ? no so why would you get others ?
Secondly, i offer him the opportunity to close my mouth definitely but suddenly, he disapears ? Why ? He knows that i'm right about that ?
I'm not complaining about the fact that he waited ? Where did you see that ? He sent me the message 2-3hours after i talked on the forum as you can see on my screenshot with all the proofs and i didn't say anything else after he told me to contact him so why he can't respect that ? He's asking everyone to come in private but he can't do a shit

Then, this hate doesn't come from that, once again, you're wrong. I legitly don't care about the fact that it got "denied" and it was not denied by the way, Julian had to contact me to get an oral appointment but he never answers so yeah... It shows how serious he is (http://epvpimg.com/eYDhfab There you can see how my application was denied ... anyway, they don't even know what they are talking about)
Why are you even talking about Shellfish ? I really don't get what you're talking about

Anyway, why Julian can't answer to my last post ? I just ask an answer on that one to close my mouth definitely, it's your moment to show everyone here that i am a liar so do it ?
Lactau is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 20:28   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
Could you maybe tell me where exactly I lied?
I didn't fake screenshots or were telling lies.
The competent members of your team also apporved that my screens were correct - maybe a bit out of context, but at least correct.
I really hoped you would have asked me. I'll tell you right away!
Quoting your original post:

"AlbertoCoder: At least we use this f**er for something good.
SwiperDE: I also don't like Jirkus. Nobody likes Jirkus.
Looks like Alberto is someone who stands behind his opinion."

Translated means that i am a person that talks behind others. The screen are real but you are twisting them! That's your lie, you are presenting something to the "world" in a way that could easily be (and it is) misunderstood.

You see, Jirkus was already in our private discord, long time before that conversation happened. He was even reading that! It's a common joke he makes that "nobody likes him". Konst said he was still in his team, true, but does that mean he can't be on a private discord with other people? Think about it.
What i am trying to explain to you is that regarding what you wrote about me, is a lie. Simple as that.
"A bit out of context" is an understatement. At least regarding what concerns me. That's why i'm telling you, what you wrote about me it's not true.
If you were a coherent person, you would have removed that part when i answered you the first time, but since i see, up to this day, that is still there, it means you are a liar, because what you are stating is indeed a lie.
Do you have the guts to say that i am wrong?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Alberto, what is that shitty answer ? I mean ... Damn i was expecting more from you.
First, when we ask 4Ancient logs or any proofs, do we get it ? no so why would you get others ?
Of which logs are you talking about exactly? If you are talking about logs of attacks, how should we prove that? Posting the logs of traffic incoming and outcoming from our server showing the IPs of people connecting to us?
If you are talking about in-game logs what those have to do with accusing someone of attacking other servers? Aren't you going a bit out of context?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Secondly, i offer him the opportunity to close my mouth definitely but suddenly, he disapears ? Why ? He knows that i'm right about that ?
I'm not complaining about the fact that he waited ? Where did you see that ? He sent me the message 2-3hours after i talked on the forum as you can see on my screenshot with all the proofs and i didn't say anything else after he told me to contact him so why he can't respect that ? He's asking everyone to come in private but he can't do a shit.
Your "collage" shows only when you stopped that day. Would you be so kind to show everyone what you posted days further? I mean it can happen to not answer because of IRL problems. I am curious about what you wrote in the 7 days after the 08/01. Because in case in those days you continued flaming, you'd know why he didn't answer you anymore and not "disappeared".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Then, this hate doesn't come from that, once again, you're wrong. I legitly don't care about the fact that it got "denied" and it was not denied by the way, Julian had to contact me to get an oral appointment but he never answers so yeah... It shows how serious he is (epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! There you can see how my application was denied ... anyway, they don't even know what they are talking about)
Why are you even talking about Shellfish ? I really don't get what you're talking about
You got the mail but never did the interview. Since now i am the TM i know how those things are handled and now i'll be more than happy to tell you. When you have to do the interview, you speak only with the TM (Shellfish at that time, miss you bro <3). Ancient participates to the call but almost never actively talks. He does only when he has a particular question to ask. When we do interviews we usually do many at once so we focus on them. If we find the number of people we need, i personally send them a message saying that they can try again in the future. Since when you applied i wasn't the TM i can't say why they didn't send you a mail telling they weren't interested anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Anyway, why Julian can't answer to my last post ? I just ask an answer on that one to close my mouth definitely, it's your moment to show everyone here that i am a liar so do it ?
Because he came home yesterday You know, real life, great game, recommended 10/10
AlbertoCoder is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 20:43   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoCoder View Post
Your "collage" shows only when you stopped that day. Would you be so kind to show everyone what you posted days further? I mean it can happen to not answer because of IRL problems. I am curious about what you wrote in the 7 days after the 08/01. Because in case in those days you continued flaming, you'd know why he didn't answer you anymore and not "disappeared".
So yeah, let me find that, don't worry i'll go in all the thread that talked about that to send you each date As i said, i know myself and i know that i wouldn't continue if he was coming in private You also say that i continue those days ... I'm not the one who sent a message in that thread again as you can see so nope, i don't even continue nowadays.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoCoder View Post
You got the mail but never did the interview. Since now i am the TM i know how those things are handled and now i'll be more than happy to tell you. When you have to do the interview, you speak only with the TM (Shellfish at that time, miss you bro <3). Ancient participates to the call but almost never actively talks. He does only when he has a particular question to ask. When we do interviews we usually do many at once so we focus on them. If we find the number of people we need, i personally send them a message saying that they can try again in the future. Since when you applied i wasn't the TM i can't say why they didn't send you a mail telling they weren't interested anymore.
So yeah, why in the email you ask people to add Julian and not the TM then ? And yeah of course you can't know it because you were not at this post and there are no real explications to it excepted that the staff can't do his work properly but i suppose it only happens once ? Because we all know that errors can happen right ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoCoder View Post
Because he came home yesterday You know, real life, great game, recommended 10/10
Allright then, i can wait, i was waiting 1 week to do a little up if it would be necessary but yeah :P I'll just wait Julian
Lactau is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 20:52   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
So yeah, why in the email you ask people to add Julian and not the TM then ? And yeah of course you can't know it because you were not at this post and there are no real explications to it excepted that the staff can't do his work properly but i suppose it only happens once ? Because we all know that errors can happen right ?
Because he usually made the groups and also because if he has you in friend-list it means you have to do the interview or you are in the team or for something important. It's a practical thing to remember work that has to be done Now people add me

We never said we were perfect in our work or you have seen that somewhere?
Anyway i'll wait for the next collage
AlbertoCoder is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 21:19   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoCoder View Post
Because he usually made the groups and also because if he has you in friend-list it means you have to do the interview or you are in the team or for something important. It's a practical thing to remember work that has to be done Now people add me

We never said we were perfect in our work or you have seen that somewhere?
Anyway i'll wait for the next collage
Sure you're not perfect but it's sad that it has to be on the "liar" who are spreading bad things about 4Ancient isn't it ?

I checked some threads where i could write about 4Ancient and the lasts bad comments that i said were the 06/03/19 on the 4Ancient thread and the 18/03/19 on the thread called : 4Story servers where i gave my opinion

If you see any posts that i did between the 08/01/2019 and February, i would be really surprised to see it to be honnest, i let you have a look at it if you want
(PS : I can do my paint collage if you want :P You seems to love it haha )
Lactau is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 21:35   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Sure you're not perfect but it's sad that it has to be on the "liar" who are spreading bad things about 4Ancient isn't it ?
i didn't get what you mean :d ofc i am not, but at least i admit my mistakes xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
I checked some threads where i could write about 4Ancient and the lasts bad comments that i said were the 06/03/19 on the 4Ancient thread and the 18/03/19 on the thread called : 4Story servers where i gave my opinion

If you see any posts that i did between the 08/01/2019 and February, i would be really surprised to see it to be honnest, i let you have a look at it if you want
(PS : I can do my paint collage if you want :P You seems to love it haha )
Paint > everything xD


AlbertoCoder is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« 4Story - Nützliche Links | Connect multitimes »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Eyes of Truth
11/21/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 23 Replies
Netter Hack, hat eigentlich alle Exploits die über Inject gehen eingebaut, hängt sich aber in den laufenden Client. #ress - Resst dich wenn du gestorben bist. #godyell <Text> - Sendet eine Nachricht an alle Clients. #crash <Text> - Crasht Clients mit angegeben Text. #charstats - Zeigt dir die Hitpoints von allen NPC&#39;s und Playern. #xinfo - Zeigt dir die UID von dem ausgewaehlten Item. #rename <Name> - Benennt dich oder Tiere um die dir gehoeren in angegeben Namen um. #attack - Greift...
Mysro - Sad truth...continuation with more truth.
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
First of all i need to say something to our ,,great'' mod Frankkko. I've got infraction,so? I don't care. But...: Do you think that you can order me? Do you think that when you will say something,for example that don't piss that ,,perfect'' guy, then I am supposed to do it?
The Truth about of Socketing
11/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Are any socketing methods real? The answer is NO, there have been to many false rumors of these so called methods posted by people that are *guessing*. The real answer is that it is just your *luck* of draw to as if you get a socket or not. Spamming mets wont make you any more lucky then you were if you used 3 mets and got a socket, its just random luck... The only working socketing *technique* would be to use is . A skill second reborns have an can cast on people that will only...
Augmentation 1.2....the truth!
10/26/2006 - Flyff - 6 Replies
Hi a good friend of me is lvl 3 user in this Forum&#33; And he can download augmentation 1.2&#33; Why isnt it public`?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.