Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed for crash bug error + more

Discussion on Help needed for crash bug error + more within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help needed for crash bug error + more

As I said in that post I created a while ago , I wanted to make a private server for me and like two friends so we can play on a personal private server. Anyway, I was given the files and had the whole thing set up. An account was created with Username : 1 Password : 1 , you login try to create a char you type a name lets say ABC123 and get a message ''Please choose a slot'' you just press OK (the only option available ) and it throws you at login screen you login back and the char is created. You then try to connect with that character and at loading screen it always crashes. Another thing that is weird is that in that same account ( with password and username : 1 ) you can log in by typing anything, even omit the password and type only a random username.
Old 08/24/2018, 21:15   #2

empty all in db
Old 08/25/2018, 00:15   #3

Check TLoginSrv in source and fix problem with connect.

BYTE CTLoginSvrModule::Accept()

P.S. bError = FALSE;
Thanks
1 User