Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vibe4s

Discussion on vibe4s within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vibe4s

Yo, What happend with vibe4story? Server is offline 3 hours and im asking.
Greetings.
Old 07/22/2018, 17:32   #2

Just Araz4Story owner getting jealous and ask a little kid to make a bypass that they updated so ... The same guys decided to DDOS the server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 17:37   #3

elite*gold: 222
Try 4Story.GG, Araz4Story or 4Ancient
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 17:41   #4

We are not ddosing the server, no joke, it can't even be ddosed, since it's on ovh, lol
Old 07/22/2018, 17:46   #5

Then server wont be again available?
Old 07/22/2018, 17:46   #6

Daaaamn you should be a little player if you can't even ddos on ovh :'(
I'm disappointed now ...

Ancient got a corrupted staff and Araz a kid as Owner so if you have to play another server, go on 4StoryGG tbh =P
It will be avaible i think, just wait some hours i suppose ? jirkus you may got that answer
Old 07/22/2018, 18:20   #7

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Daaaamn you should be a little player if you can't even ddos on ovh :'(
I'm disappointed now ...

Ancient got a corrupted staff and Araz a kid as Owner so if you have to play another server, go on 4StoryGG tbh =P
It will be avaible i think, just wait some hours i suppose ? jirkus you may got that answer
DDoS -„ing“ is low minded.

What are you referring to? How is the 4Ancient team corrupt? Every player, no matter from which nation, is treated equally. Everyone is treated equally under the same set of rules.
Old 07/22/2018, 18:30   #8

I'm not here to comment and explain all about your serv Julian, i'm not talking about the players but the staff behavior
Instead of posting here and being really active on that forum, i suppose that you didn't fix the magician bug that i reported 4-5 months ago ? I suppose that the speedbug is always there too and that there is also the 2-3 weeks delay to answer a report ?

Yeah it's low minded and that's why i'm bored of those kids ...

Anyway that thread is about Vibe4Story, nothing else.
Old 07/22/2018, 18:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
Try 4Story.GG, Araz4Story or 4Ancient
4Story GG is really bad server and the owner it's same. 4Ancient and Araz is really nice server with PRO staff.
Old 07/22/2018, 18:46   #10

Quote:
I'm not here to comment and explain all about your serv Julian, i'm not talking about the players but the staff behavior
Instead of posting here and being really active on that forum, i suppose that you didn't fix the magician bug that i reported 4-5 months ago ? I suppose that the speedbug is always there too and that there is also the 2-3 weeks delay to answer a report ?
That's not right. You accuse the 4Ancient team of being corrupt without any evidence or arguments and now just dodge as soon as you are asked how you came to this. It's nothing but defamation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardon_4S View Post
4Story GG is really bad server and the owner it's same. 4Ancient and Araz is really nice server with PRO staff.
Thanks for your support of 4Ancient but if you really want someone to take your comments seriously, maybe you can explain why you see something the way you see it.
Old 07/22/2018, 18:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
That's not right. You accuse 4Ancient of being corrupt without any evidence or arguments and now just avoid it as soon as smn ask how you get to it. It's nothing but defamation.
Ok so maybe should we talk about the CMs giving +24 items ? You should know about who i'm talking. Don't tell me that you solve that problem banning all people getting the items because it's false obviously ...

So we should also talk about the data of some players getting deleted ?
A new player, with a Sickle +20, he becomes TGM and what ... 1-2 days after, we all see him getting a PvP rod +23 with really good options ? Ofc his guild (YGOB) approuve with the fact that he had nothing to trade or even nothing to create that PvP,...and so on

So much things about your serv.

And you didn't answer, are the magician bug, the speedbug and the report delay solved ?
Old 07/22/2018, 18:55   #12

Quote:
Ok so maybe should we talk about the CMs giving +24 items ? You should know about who i'm talking. Don't tell me that you solve that problem banning all people getting the items because it's false obviously ...

So we should also talk about the data being deleted about some players ?
A new player, with a Sickle +20, he becomes TGM and what ... 1-2 days after, we all see him getting a PvP rod +23 with really good options ? Ofc his guild (YGOB) approuve with the fact that he had nothing to trade or even nothing to create that PvP,...and so on

So much things about your serv.

And you didn't answer, are the magician bug, the speedbug and the report delay solve ?
No i am not. This is bullshit. Nothing of it is true. Sorry for my choice of words but how can someone be this wrong. I really have no idea what made you think these things but none of this has even happened closely.
Old 07/22/2018, 19:01   #13

Thats a thread about vibe4s offline status. Honestly with the best regards I want to ask yall shut up about other servers, thanks
Old 07/22/2018, 19:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroNoobs View Post
Thats a thread about vibe4s offline status. Honestly with the best regards I want to ask yall shut up about other servers, thanks
How about creating a thread for vibe4story then all information may be kept there. So there is not a thread needed where they find out who‘s the owner. One where they talk about the online status? And what’s comming next? Also if someone defaminate us in public i have the right to answer.
Old 07/22/2018, 19:08   #15

Broooo please ...

oSmash got his stuff buying with euros (Ofc that's on all server) but those items got created by r3...... You banned quite all people who received eq from him. Yeah, quite all Sad that i was one of those who didn't get banned isn't it ?

Ok so tell me how the data of a player had : Last connection : 11h56 but he did battle of gebra and got a perma bann just after your BoG which is at 12:00 and for "World trading" as a reason but all guys in the serv knew that he didn't ? And obviously, the eq disappeared ! ****

The magician bug is false too ? Just now i connect to your serv, i do a video for 1minute to show magician one shoot bug and speedbug ? Because i'm sure it's working even after all the reports that we did ...

The only that i appreciate in your Team is Shellfish, he's doing a really good work !
And by the way, stop perma bann people for a Discord screen, that's not correct

Anyway, let's wait an answer for Vibe4Story, Julian i got you on Discord if u wanna talk
Thanks
1 User