Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



4Story4Ever Hack !

Discussion on 4Story4Ever Hack ! within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
4Story4Ever Hack !

Do you have free cheat for this server?
opelkorsa123 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 270
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,282
Received Thanks: 2,720
4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]

Too many ppl ignore the red line, belongs to

However, there aren't so many players on this server, I doubt there will be a public hack available.
Exakan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
I saw a video using Cheat engine.
opelkorsa123 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 721
Received Thanks: 466
I doubt that you saw a video of 4story4Ever
.Konst is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by opelkorsa123 View Post
I saw a video using Cheat engine.

This one?
DatRainer is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Yes
opelkorsa123 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by opelkorsa123 View Post
Yes
There are multiple GameGuard Bypasses public. Just use one of them and after that do the cheat engine part^^
DatRainer is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
I do not know how to use Cheat engine I need some tutorial or cheat engine pointer
opelkorsa123 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by opelkorsa123 View Post
I do not know how to use Cheat engine I need some tutorial or cheat engine pointer
Wait a second, I'll give you a speed pointer in a few mins.
DatRainer is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Can you give me another ? Like One hit... Slot to kill
opelkorsa123 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by opelkorsa123 View Post
Can you give me another ? Like One hit... Slot to kill
One hit just works for monsters, also it's just the value for AOE Hack^^
DatRainer is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
I need fast kill monsters for level up.No player one hit only monster fast and kill multi
opelkorsa123 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by opelkorsa123 View Post
I need fast kill monsters for level up.No player one hit only monster fast and kill multi

There you go
Or just enable the standard ce speedhack.
DatRainer is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Only speed hack ?
opelkorsa123 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by opelkorsa123 View Post
Only speed hack ?
Yep, "Enable Speedhack" and then put AOE on the monsters and thats it.
DatRainer is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[P-Server] 4Story4Ever [ROOT-24/7]
11/23/2014 - 4Story - 25 Replies
Server Rates Type | PvP - Server | PvM - Server Experience | X80 | X10 Money Drop | X30 | X7 Item Drop | X5 | X3 Upgrade | X5 | X2 Item bonuses | X5 | X5
how open 4story4ever files?
07/18/2013 - 4Story - 1 Replies
edit: solution found brain.exe :P



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.