Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It's a end of PvP Servers?

Discussion on It's a end of PvP Servers? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/21/2017, 19:50   #16

elite*gold: 85
i dont even get that **** verification email.. already waiting for 30minutes.
Old 07/21/2017, 19:55   #17

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Justinツ View Post
i dont even get that **** verification email.. already waiting for 30minutes.
After the registration I was able to write them a ticket about the verification email - no answer.

Then some players told me ingame that their mails (of ZEMI) don't even reach some email providers. Well they don't care anymore, what a surprise.

Why do you need the verification mail?, you can open the cash shop ingame without a verification.
You only need these 3 free boxes in the first tab^^
Old 07/21/2017, 19:59   #18

yea i know that but np i just found my old account from 1year ago o.O
Old 07/21/2017, 20:14   #19

elite*gold: 222
I think Zemi wants to close Global.
They added 3 boxes to the Cash Shop without any information.
Players who donated money for Zemi are now in ***
Old 07/21/2017, 21:09   #20

well that server seems to be just as empty as some 1month old random server and when i asked "how do i get gold to max out my skills" and "how do i get pets without farming the monsters?" they told me to go farm. do they really expect new players that came on that empty server because of the free eq to farm for hours?
Old 07/21/2017, 22:18   #21

elite*gold: 0
well I created my account without any problems and what can I say?
4StoryUS beats every private server, everything works here without any problems.
Don't worry they won't close the servers as they are still adding more stuff on them.
I know that I just found a great server where I can have a lot of fun
Old 07/22/2017, 00:05   #22

Cringe. So you want to play on server, which by this, they basically closed, and they are probably only waiting for the server to expire, so they wanted to make happy at least the few players, that play there. You want to play on server, where literally 2 years was NO UPDATE AT ALL to the game, the promising patch didn't happen, and it is almost a year already, so it most likely won't happen at all. Private servers like Araz or p4S are still making new content, because they kinda care about the player community, but funny is, that even the Community Manager is no longer active on the global. I once had an account on global with like 100k cash, so I guess even that is useless now, lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2017, 01:46   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
well I created my account without any problems and what can I say?
4StoryUS beats every private server, everything works here without any problems.
Don't worry they won't close the servers as they are still adding more stuff on them.
I know that I just found a great server where I can have a lot of fun
-Korean Server got shut down
-Last update was 2015
-The Community Manager abondend his Facebook Account
-Support was abondend

Sounds like a great Server to play on
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2017, 05:06   #24

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Here a longer reply

To be honest, the game & ZEMI were already destroyed since the Gor patch.
Not really because of the new things - it was the first and strongest sign that even the own developers/managers don't know anything about their job. Someone who has no control about his own community & patches is doomed to fall down.
But, what can we expect from a developer who can't help his users after a broken Windows update?

Let's face it, there is no return. We could expect different expressions.

1.- The delayed update of last year (27th.12) get's his release and includes maybe a new maximum level/uppgrade/PvP. This means the current free +27*44 is just the new starter pack. It would be a kind of restart - but can't bring the game back since the famous servers like P4Story, Araz, Ancient (and some others) will do more for the game in the future than ZEMI or Gameforge4D. The officals have nothing expect the BG, and PServers will have it too in the near future.

2.- Global is the first sign for the complete shutdown of the support (it is already dead...). They just keep up the server with the pure PvP concept, but we all know this is even on private servers no safe investment. However, there are too many alternatives. And these already have better custom features.
I doubt that ZEMI still has his basic level of the 4S development/managment of years ago. For me the sentence "our developers need more time" is just an excuse to hide the fact that they don't even have enough competent managers/devs anymore. However, at least their priorities changed.
They announced their big update on the 29th June 2016 - still nothing.

3.- A complete restart is also not possible. I see a lot of people (on private + offical communities) saying things like "bring back patch xyz". To be honest, it's stupid like some server advertisments who have the word "OldSchool" in it. OldSchool means something like the 1.5 patch, without more changes. And THIS means just one thing = Death. Without the current patches 4S would be dead since ~2012, there are a lot of better MMOs/games.
Great, what now? - what do people expect? Even if they reopen an OS server, they have no people who could manage it & in some years it would end the same way, because without new patches players will leave (or not even join). It's 2017, the playerbase changed a lot in all games. The old beautiful concept of 4Story won't work anymore. THATS why I don't really believe in "OldSchool" servers.

4.- They try to force the players to come back with taking down private servers. This would also kill themself, they know they have nearly no chance against the community. It's kinda funny that the private server scene is stronger than the offical developer.
Just think about servers like P4Story, what you gonna do? The private servers evolve and rise faster than all officals together.
They should know that the remaining players will see this as a kind of advertisment. I doubt that all know the names P4, Araz, Ancient.

Quote:
It's a end of PvP Servers?
No(t yet). We have to wait for further information and changes.

We have to wait for further things, the sentences above and your quoted line "- Big patch coming out tomorrow which will include new jewls and items which you can farm or buy from cash shop." are still not confirmed or in any way possible to explain.
In my view this is by far not the end of the game. Sure it will never have so many players again, but in the points
content; improvement; stability; managment it will still rise - thanks to the private servers.

I was on different offical (different language/global) & private servers, the community and overall playerbase changed a lot.
Not only in their size, the mind is different. The old concept won't work anymore, fast and closed PvP is (sadly) too popular.

Btw - I can't be the only one who is wondering about your quote. Who is that guy? I could believe something from people like Nyox (sadly he hasn't any information / they didn't told him), but strangers in the 4S groups?

Anyway, we can only imagine the coming changes.
It is clear that also the "nation" offi's will merge & close the coming months / 1-2years.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/22/2017, 15:06   #25

Yes, but the game as a whole has still bright future, and we, as a private servers, are the ones, who are making it possible. If private servers didn't come, many players would already leave the game forever, but actually many people even came back to the game, because of private servers. When you look at it, Metin is a good example, something similiar happened there, or maybe it is even the same, when I think about it - Private Servers are rising, GameForge, nor the official game developer isn't doing anything about it, and the official developer stopped making updates for the game, and now it is only GameForge, who is making the updates (I should mention that the new Hawaii Costume was made by GameForge ). 4Story has still a pretty big community all around the world, so 4Story official servers won't close at least for next few years, I would say at least 3-4 more years, the game will be running under GameForge, I don't know if they will make the servers unified, but it certainly will last at least those few more years. And when will it close, the game won't die, and as we said, because of US - Private Servers, we will be the ones, who will stay there, until the last player leaves the game forever, and that is super fascinating, you are not going to lose any money donating on private servers like Araz or p4Story, because we don't have a reason to stop, and when the official servers will close forever, we will have even bigger motivation to make the game as we would want it, donating on other servers isn't necessarily smart though.

And exa, you basically quoted my words about the oldschool servers, but nevermind, and your post is I would say the first smart thing you've ever written, keep it up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2017, 21:23   #26

^^ This, the game can't just die with this private community. And of course it's not a end of pvp servers, why would anyone choose Zemi over Araz, and I don't even kinda like Araz.
Old 07/23/2017, 04:14   #27

I don't know how Zemi server can be interesting for european players. TW/CW starts at 4:00 am in the night, so I cannot participate on these pvp-activities, even if I would like to do this.
A "PvP-server in general is not suitable with my personal interest. My personal challenge in 4s was always to get better items and reach max. level. For sure pvp-activities are also nice, but a little bit boring if no real goals exists.

In GF-servers item collection is to hard without real money, but a pvp server is the other extreme. So I would prefer a mix of both ideas. That means all cs-items should be available in PvE-Dungeons (like Marduks Nest), but farming for these items should take time. Futhermore upgrade-rates should be x3 higher than offical server rates.
Old 07/23/2017, 16:15   #28

Quote:
In GF-servers item collection is to hard without real money, but a pvp server is the other extreme. So I would prefer a mix of both ideas. That means all cs-items should be available in PvE-Dungeons (like Marduks Nest), but farming for these items should take time. Futhermore upgrade-rates should be x3 higher than offical server rates.
Then you will for sure like the Araz PvE server.
Old 07/23/2017, 17:14   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorgonae View Post
I don't know how Zemi server can be interesting for european players. TW/CW starts at 4:00 am in the night, so I cannot participate on these pvp-activities, even if I would like to do this.
A "PvP-server in general is not suitable with my personal interest. My personal challenge in 4s was always to get better items and reach max. level. For sure pvp-activities are also nice, but a little bit boring if no real goals exists.

P4Story.com is the right server for you and it's real with hundreds players.
Old 07/23/2017, 17:24   #30

On Offical 4story.pl is bug whose gives 53.000 merits/ap for win war on doc.. I've done 4000g in 5 days.. i made neccesary and sold it with elixir of prosperity 4story is dead..