Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP 4STORY SKIL

Discussion on HELP 4STORY SKIL within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP 4STORY SKIL

Hello everyone, I need the help of someone who knows how to deal with skill classes: Ex: let the NW stay invisible the summoner faster, invoke 3 mob's .etc I am willing to pay for the services
SERVER 4STORY
Add skype: Fernando.Laercio or SrPesadelo.:confused ::handsdo wn:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Client dc's after patchin sdata files - skil work around
06/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
EDIT: I managed to get the sdata working but the skill workaround still doesn't do anything Here's basically what I did: I extracted the skill.sdata file with little pro hackers tool I converted the sdata file in a csv using the python scripts I modded the csv file using notepad/open office calc (tried both, both failed) I used the python tool to recreate the sdata file and upgrade my database I used little pro hackers tool again to encrypt and then import the new sdata file
bulding skil bersecker lvl 65 help
07/07/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies
:confused:plis help for bulding bersecker lvl 65 pvp/pve:)
Skil reset help
09/04/2009 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
i was wondering if any of you guys can point out certain colors in the advance play thing that could be skill resets. from my experiences there's about 5 of them (could be more) so any pointers?
[Help]Skil Cash Hack?
08/21/2009 - Grand Chase - 22 Replies
i was hoping... is ther any hack so that i will have any infinite cash skill?? if so pls reply... THANK YOU! EDIT:owh and also i was hoping if ther any exp hack??
2nd rb enable with no new skil for pure blood.
10/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
man that sucks to rb as a pureblood tro-tro-tro. dont have any new skill. i thought they disable the 2nd RB quest because they will add new stuff for 2nd rb pureblood.