Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.Net Framework 3.5+ problem

Discussion on .Net Framework 3.5+ problem within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
.Net Framework 3.5+ problem

Hello, when I try to install araz4story I'm giving a erroe this being .Net Framework 3.5+, I'm writing that I do not have it installed or something like that. Who can help me please very much. Sorry for my language .
Old 07/07/2017, 20:09   #2

Install it then, you need it for all 4Story Servers.
Old 07/07/2017, 20:15   #3

I downloaded from this site is good?
Old 07/07/2017, 20:17   #4

Yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2017, 20:19   #5

Now i'm error like the wtf?
what happens?

you must use "turn windows features on or off" in the control panel to install or configure microsoft .net framwork 3.5

can someone help me?
Old 07/08/2017, 13:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kLoOoD View Post
what happens?

you must use "turn windows features on or off" in the control panel to install or configure microsoft .net framwork 3.5

can someone help me?
get a .cab archive containing the netfx3 feature package and then install it via DISM........ Usually you'll get an error with ****** antiviruses like Avast, all you gotta do is to disable them and then Win will stop showing off errors while installing features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 13:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kLoOoD View Post
what happens?

can someone help me?
Search for "Windows Features" in the Windows search and then make a tick at .NET Framework 3.5 and let it be installed that way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 13:29   #8

Sorry but I did not understand.

I forgot to announce that yesterday I reinstalled my windows 7, do I have to update to windows so I can install net framework 3.5?

When I go to "program and future" ---> "turn windows features on or off " This is what I getv

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
Search for "Windows Features" in the Windows search and then make a tick at .NET Framework 3.5 and let it be installed that way.
I only find the net 3.5.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
get a .cab archive containing the netfx3 feature package and then install it via DISM........ Usually you'll get an error with ****** antiviruses like Avast, all you gotta do is to disable them and then Win will stop showing off errors while installing features.

I do not understand how to do it
Old 07/08/2017, 13:35   #9

elite*gold: 6
a) Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
b) Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.
c) In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.
d) Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.
e) If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.
f) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.

Otherwise use the "All in One Runtimes".. very great Package!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 13:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruestarr1337 View Post
a) Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
b) Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.
c) In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.
d) Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.
e) If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.
f) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.

Otherwise use the "All in One Runtimes".. very great Package!

I have tried it this time n times and it does not appear net 3.5 or 2.0 .30 just net framework 3.5.1.

Look and see

And with that package what is it? Need to be downloaded somewhere or?
Old 07/08/2017, 18:53   #11

elite*gold: 6
Use this full Installer from Microsoft. It should work for you:

And the Runtimes Package i mean is this one:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 02:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruestarr1337 View Post
Use this full Installer from Microsoft. It should work for you:

And the Runtimes Package i mean is this one: