Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TLOG databases

Discussion on TLOG databases within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TLOG databases

Hi. Where can I get TLOG0 and TLOG1 database?
I have TLOG0 one, but it's not working at all. I can't connect to it with TLogTool :/
Old 03/28/2017, 18:17   #2

elite*gold: 1
Just create a new database and create a table in there with the following name format:
ITEMLOGTLYYYYMMDD like ITEMLOGTL20161104 as example. The struct of the tables you can find in the source for the logservice.
Well you can add these procedures to create them automatically by just entering the date suffix.

TCreateNewDayTable

TCreateTable
Simply run "TCreateNewDayTable" and enter the date in the format YYYYMMDD like 20161104 as example.
Old 03/28/2017, 23:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
@
Thanks

I have found this function

that creates exactly the same tables

The main problem is that I can't open tables with TLogTool.
LogTool opens connection to DB well, but it can't read the data.

Old 03/29/2017, 21:10   #4

elite*gold: 1
Are you sure that you have picked in the "Search" only the days for that are tables existing on the logdb? If you accidently choosed like 27 or 29 and you just have a table for the 28 the tool is going to fail to load the records.