Hello my friends,
I started a video tutorial series in which I want to teach you creating your own TCD Editor
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5 (last Part of the basic Series):
Part 6 (Addition How to load Strings and where you can find the Struct in the 4story Sourcecode):
I think the full Series will have 6-8 Parts
I hope you like the first 3 Parts
I'm very sorry for every mistake I made. English isn't my mother tongue.
Please leave a thanks here and a Thumb Up at YouTube
You know what's the thing I hate about people doing tutorials? When they don't even use the proper syntax and language conventions. You ever heard of access modifiers? Why do you enter an empty constructor, it gets generated automatically by the compilator anyways.
I know that a empty constructor is not that useful. But you dont really need a useful constructor in this particular class. Its not very oop i know. But this way gives you in my opinion a better overview. There will be an useful constructor, I added it also because I will need it later anyways
you are right I forgot the private/public keys many times. I didnt realize it so far. I added them later
Ty
An awesome tutorial in the 4Story section ... what?
This is what this dead forum needs, com members help each other and show new things, keep up your great work!
Okay, so we should upload releases to destroy p4s aka. your the one and only best server?
EDIT: Actually, these videos have been done pretty well, I like your commentary, cuz it can teach some epvpers with c# and stuff, you actually taught me something aswell, keep up that work!
[HELP] How create some weapons in ShStudio? / Crash item mall / can't create new mobs 06/24/2021 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies Hey,
Before say "use the search button" or "see other topic for resolve ur problem" i have search and i don't have found any fix for my problem :/
I have 4 big problem:
-1: When i buy an item in my item mall IG the game crash (please try to recconect to the server ERROR 0) i don't have found help after 2 days of search
-2: When i want create a boss/mobs IG (only boss and mobs who i have add in my Monster.SData) i have this error in the tchat "Not authorized to create!" why i have this...
[Request] DB Editor / Client Editor / PK2 Editor. 08/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Would like to make some Updates on the Server and need some peoples to make em. - Add me on Skype : Saint.sinner8 ( will be rewarded )
How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts [16 June 06/17/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies Many people asked me that...
Maybe some of these people are from here.. or maybe not..
Anyway.. heres 25 minutes video ;D which should help?
How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts - YouTube
And yea..
I noticed that there 360p and 720p only.. no idea where the 460p gone... :x
put 720p and full screen, otherwise in normal size its looks crappy