Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Discussion on 4Ancient - The smart oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/29/2017, 12:54   #376

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
At the moment you've got the farm events from Christmas/New Year Events. Besides this, if i'm bored i just help players by dungeon 69 and 75... they really need help
this farming event is just not enough^^

btw: the support doesnt care about community..
there things that should be changed months ago
Old 01/05/2018, 23:26   #377

elite*gold: 150
I will agree with @ . 4Ancient is a boring server if there isnt any exp event , like there was on christmas. I made 2 players 85 lvl in less than 1 week and now i cant even lvl up to lvl 40 :P Its just a boring server , thats all
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2018, 02:15   #378

They should just add more PVE events^^ players could farm event currencies and trade them for uniquie items
Old 01/06/2018, 20:33   #379

elite*gold: 1

Howdy valued community!

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient team

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Howdy valued community!

Another method to obtain moonstones for free was added to the game. Jump on the hype of cryptocurrencies and mine with a big pool to obtain moonstones that you can exchange for various items in the cash shop. All you need is a device with a Browser with Javascript activated. So you can use your Phone, PC, Tablet or whatever you might have a browser running on to mine Moonstones. And that all just by using the power of your CPU. The speed can be adjusted.

More information can be found .

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient team
Old 01/06/2018, 21:41   #380

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuicideBomber View Post

Howdy valued community!

Another method to obtain moonstones for free was added to the game. Jump on the hype of cryptocurrencies and mine with a big pool to obtain moonstones that you can exchange for various items in the cash shop. All you need is a device with a Browser with Javascript activated. So you can use your Phone, PC, Tablet or whatever you might have a browser running on to mine Moonstones. And that all just by using the power of your CPU. The speed can be adjusted.

More information can be found .

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient team[/CENTER]
Probably it's the worst idea you ever had.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/06/2018, 22:31   #381

@
Instead of being this greedy you guys should add some events or start fixing the bugs that occur in pvp :/
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 10:50   #382

elite*gold: 0
More and more players are leaving the server.
No new content, so players got bored. Speed up that patch 1.7, because it's getting worse and worse.
I have to add something: when was the last time I saw a GM on valo? It was at christmass even or new year event. What happened now?
2018 - the year without events and GM's.

No wonder people are leaving, do something or it's gonna be too late
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 14:45   #383

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
More and more players are leaving the server.
No new content, so players got bored. Speed up that patch 1.7, because it's getting worse and worse.
I have to add something: when was the last time I saw a GM on valo? It was at christmass even or new year event. What happened now?
2018 - the year without events and GM's.

No wonder people are leaving, do something or it's gonna be too late
That's just not true. We're the second most visited server. It's true there fewer players than in the 3 months after patch 1.6 but still, we are the second most visited server and the player count does change from week to week by up to +/- 30 more or fewer players in average what is just normal. The overall average player count the last 2 months didn't decrease at all. After a big patch, it's normal that there are more players on average as "everything" is new and everybody want to check it out. I don't know how I should react to your statement with the events. There is no server out there that does so many events as we do. Not even close... I honestly don't get it. Sometimes I do not know if I should laugh or cry when somebody is asking in an event thread just 1 day after the end of 2-3 weeks of events for the next event. This is not an event server and still, we are the server out there with the most frequent events.

Just as information, we have a thread in our forum where you can share ideas for events. Don't cry for too few events(there isn't even a server out there with close as many events as we do...) but rather take part in the community and provide ideas .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
@
Instead of being this greedy you guys should add some events or start fixing the bugs that occur in pvp :/
This feature is an addon what you can use if you have spare cpu power and want to support us without donating. It's up to you if you want to use it or not. Not everybody does have money to donate, this feature just helps those people out. It's kinda strange calling a fully Play2Win server greedy. We have the most versatile anti pay2win concept of all server. We do not even have tinctures in the cash shop. Everything except the most decoration items can be obtained in-game and that's not even hard at all.

Make sure that we have a where you can report bugs. If there is already a thread existing for a bug make sure we are informed about it and working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
Probably it's the worst idea you ever had.
Can you just provide a single argument why?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 16:11   #384

Ehem,
translating your answer on our questions to a normal language:
"YOU ARE ALL WRONG, WHAT I SAY IS RIGHT"

I'm not blind i see, that the server has a lot less players than before. You can say what you want, but everyone sees that.

You didn't comment anything on the fact that there were no admins on valo 1-0

I remember when i went on this server in october or september even, people were asking, when the new patch will come, some admin replied "soon". Well 1 year is not "soon" for me.

About events: you posted the "recent events" from CHRISTMASS AND NEW YEAR!
how much time has passed already since that time? It's almost a month since we had christmass (at least since i had, looking at how it's not so "long ago" for you I recon your christmass had to be after new year XD). So no exp events (apart from the daily one) and nothing special.

I can already picture your reply in my head: BLA BLA BLA EVENTS ARE VERY OFTEN, WE HAVE A LOT OF PLAYERS (that I don't see) BLA BLA BLA BLA. THIS IS THE BEST SERVER (talk about sarcasm...) and BLA BLA BLA. THE END.

I won't post anything on your forum, because there is no "freedom of speech". A few days ago I saw a thread, some guy posted a screen that his tickets are ignored. The next time i visited the forum again, that thread was already closed without really helping him. He made a second thread, but I was too late to read it, because his whole post was deleted and admin wrote that if he writes something again he will "punish him"

You want someone to use that crappy forum? Use it yourself, I will stick with this here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 17:13   #385

Red face

Quote:
Ehem,
Ignoring any of my arguments and reproach me this is ridiculous.

Quote:
I'm not blind i see, that the server has a lot less players than before. You can say what you want, but everyone sees that.
Did you even read my answer or did you just fly over it? I didn't say there not less players than some months before. After the patch 1.6 we had for about 3 months 250-305 player on average a month later about 180-270 and now about 160-210. Who knows maybe we hit after the next patch a new record. But as I already mentioned, that's just normal.

Quote:
You didn't comment anything on the fact that there were no admins on valo 1-0
I didn't comment that as it isn't neccesary. There is at least once per week somebody online. But tell me, were on p4s, 4story eg, nexon, eden any teamer frequently online. NO as it isn't neccesary. We have tickets. We have Skype. We Have Discord. We have Facebook. We have a forum. And there we have active teamlers.

Quote:
I remember when i went on this server in october or september even, people were asking, when the new patch will come, some admin replied "soon". Well 1 year is not "soon" for me.
After this sentence from you I already should have stopped repsonding. We are now online for a year and 4 months. And in this time were about 25 patches while 8 of were bigger ones with many new features. 1 Year. Ok

Quote:
About events: you posted the "recent events" from CHRISTMASS AND NEW YEAR!
how much time has passed already since that time? It's almost a month since we had christmass (at least since i had, looking at how it's not so "long ago" for you I recon your christmass had to be after new year XD). So no exp events (apart from the daily one) and nothing special.
Not even 2 weeks ?!?!?! Have you even checked those events.!

Quote:
I can already picture your reply in my head: BLA BLA BLA EVENTS ARE VERY OFTEN, WE HAVE A LOT OF PLAYERS (that I don't see) BLA BLA BLA BLA. THIS IS THE BEST SERVER (talk about sarcasm...) and BLA BLA BLA. THE END.
Why am i even responding such a troll.

Quote:
I won't post anything on your forum, because there is no "freedom of speech". A few days ago I saw a thread, some guy posted a screen that his tickets are ignored. The next time i visited the forum again, that thread was already closed without really helping him. He made a second thread, but I was too late to read it, because his whole post was deleted and admin wrote that if he writes something again he will "punish him"
I only say this. . Last answer from our Team ==> 3 Dislikes(from the same account/thread creator) AND 11 'ELEVEN' likes). That's all i have to say.

Quote:
You want someone to use that crappy forum? Use it yourself, I will stick with this here.
It's okay if you do not want to take part to our community but then don't complain.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 17:56   #386

And again:

I'm gonna make a example, this way it will be easier for you to understand:
Cristiano Ronaldo plays football, he scores 100 goal in 1 year makes 100 assists, he wins everything. Next year he can't score anything, he can't make a single good pass. What do people say about him? He's bad, he's over and so on. Sure people will remember that he was "great", but when he is not, then it's over. People want to see a great player everyday not once in a while after waiting half a year.
The same thing applies to your server. You had patches? So? It's in the past. In a Online game people want new things or they will say that it is boring. So when you say "we already made 40 patches since we started, so shut up.

It doesn't work like that. If all you are going to do is spamming how good your server is, but you won't do anything then you will get critic. DEAL WITH IT or start adding new stuff and remember: "There won't be an end to it, unless you close your server, because you always have to add new stuff"

That post on your forum from that guy about those tickets: What does likes have to do with it? Only because some people disliked his post he got ignored? This is the lack of "freedom speech", that i meant. Best part in it was the admins answer, it went something like this: "don't spam on forum use our ticket system". I was like "The F**K?". Admins ignore his tickets and then that "smart" admin writes him to write another ticket. I was lost from words from this XD If he would write another ticket, then he wouldn't gotten any answer. Talk about a "smart" answer, almost as if a BOT replied.

"It's okay if you do not want to take part to our community but then don't complain." - now this is another answer that beats me XD "don't complain if you aren't using it" Why do you think I'm not using it? It's all in the prievious post XD remember DON'T COMPLAIN XD

About the patches: You probably don't even know how many quests are bugged on your server. Since you are online for more than a year, then they should all be fixed long ago. "But no we have better things to do, than to repair something that's broken".

"now about 160-210" - this is about people online on the server. Yesterdays war: 3 groups from "YouGotOwnedBy" went from 1 territory to the next one. Did they come across any resistance? No almost 0 opponents, but someone says 200 people online. Don't count accounts that are online in the whole day, but count those that are online at the same time at war. Everyone knows that a lot of people have 2-3 accounts and some got 2-3 computers or laptops. The real number of players comes from wars and you can see that there are not so many players. Remember shops in Keter and Markut don't count, because they do nothing. I don't even see many players on doc 30 anymore, seems like the sickness of not playing on 4ancient got them too :I

Remember: Your server loses a lot of players and it's not without a reason, so better stop spamming nonsense and do something.

Ok I'm done with this, reply what you want, I'm not going to bother with writing anymore than this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2018, 20:42   #387

Quote:
And again:
I'm so done with you. I'll stop the discussion now. You may repeat to read my answers and maybe see or realize what I wrote.

# Edit: Quite funny, you also create multi accounts on this forum to push your thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/18/2018, 17:47   #388

Ich habe 4Ancient ca. 2 Monate gespielt und war Anfangs total beeindruckt. Es war halt Oldschool mit paar extra Features und ich konnte mich nicht beschweren, bis ich max. LVL wurde. Ab da wurde es irgendwie langweilig.. so ein Server braucht glaub ich einfach noch mehr Vielfältigkeit ( Klar Oldschool server sind nicht darauf ausgelegt) .
Ein anderer Faktor der mich gestört hat, war extrem viel Gold im Umlauf, welches man extrem einfach Erwerben konnte für einen geringen Preis. Das Problem war, dass das Gold nicht erfarmt wurde sondern von einem Charakter kam der das Gold schon einfach so hatte. Dies hat mich total frustriert....
Man konnte die Spieler nicht melden, weil es sich um ,,Stammspieler'' handelte und ohne die wäre der Server um einiges leerer.

An sich ist der Server ja ganz nett und bietet Events, jedoch sind diese meiner Meinung nach nicht für Leute gemacht die schon das Maximal Level erreicht haben.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2018, 13:34   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by zF4me View Post
Ich habe 4Ancient ca. 2 Monate gespielt und war Anfangs total beeindruckt. Es war halt Oldschool mit paar extra Features und ich konnte mich nicht beschweren, bis ich max. LVL wurde. Ab da wurde es irgendwie langweilig.. so ein Server braucht glaub ich einfach noch mehr Vielfältigkeit ( Klar Oldschool server sind nicht darauf ausgelegt) .
Falls du Ideen hast wie man dies verbessern kann, kannst du dich ja gerne an der Ideensammlung für Patch 1.7 beteiligen.

Quote:
Ein anderer Faktor der mich gestört hat, war extrem viel Gold im Umlauf, welches man extrem einfach Erwerben konnte für einen geringen Preis.
Der Verkauf von Gold sowie anderen Gegenständen ist nicht gestattet und wird mit beiderseitigen Banns geahndet. Wenn dir etwas bekannt ist so bitten wir dich diese Personen via Ticket zu reporten.

Quote:
Das Problem war, dass das Gold nicht erfarmt wurde sondern von einem Charakter kam der das Gold schon einfach so hatte. Dies hat mich total frustriert....
Niemand hatte das Gold "einfach" so. Es gab und gibt eine Menge Händler und Farmer. Soviel Gold kam vor paar Monaten in den Umlauf als wir noch bis zu 50 neue Spieler pro Tag hatten hat sich aber mit der Zeit wieder geglättet und nun ist der Goldpreis sehr stabil und wird sogar stets mehr wert. Leute die "damals" ihr Gold aufgespart hatten besitzten schon im Schnitt um die 500-5000 Gold manche gar bis zu 20 und einer über 40k Gold. Seit dem 1 Gold wieder soviel Kaufkraft hat haben die die sichs aufgespart haben natürlich den Jackpot gezogen.

Quote:
Man konnte die Spieler nicht melden, weil es sich um ,,Stammspieler'' handelte und ohne die wäre der Server um einiges leerer.
Natürlich kannst du jeden melden, du musst sogar, wenn du nicht möchtest das Regelbrecher die Überhand bekommen. Ohne Reports können wir nichts machen. Behandelt wird sowieso jeder gleich. Ob er spendet, im Ranking ist, Gildenbesitzer ist, 30 Freunde beworben hat, Youtuber ist oder weiß der Geier. Wir verschonen niemanden der die Regeln bricht.

Quote:
An sich ist der Server ja ganz nett und bietet Events, jedoch sind diese meiner Meinung nach nicht für Leute gemacht die schon das Maximal Level erreicht haben.
Wir geben unser bestes dieses Problem auszumärzen. Falls du Ideen parat hast wäre es sehr Nett diese in unserer Ideensammlung für Patch 1.7 niederzuschreiben. Den Thread kannst du finden.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/30/2018, 12:47   #390

Howdy valued community!

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient team