Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Reply
 
Old 12/11/2017, 22:16   #346
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
Do you want that I upload it here?

Read my whole text and you could understand that OUR Database wasn't leaked lol

Btw. Do it if you want a punishment xD



DatRainer is offline  
Old 12/11/2017, 22:18   #347


 
elite*gold: 371
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,022
Received Thanks: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRainer View Post
Read my whole text and you could understand that OUR Database wasn't leaked lol

Btw. Do it if you want a punishment xD
Doesn't make sense at all.



Whoever want's the database of Ancient4Story can write a PM to me.
The people will see if it's your database or not


LittleJoke is offline  
Old 12/11/2017, 22:20   #348
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
Doesn't make sense at all.



Whoever want's the database of Ancient4Story can write a PM to me.
The people will see if it's your database or not

You still didn't read my text :'D lmao
Why the hell am I writing with an stpd person like you, you hate every server but also like them haha
Gogo, leak the 4Ancient Database from 12/2016 XDDDDD
DatRainer is offline  
Old 12/11/2017, 22:25   #349


 
elite*gold: 371
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,022
Received Thanks: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRainer View Post
You still didn't read my text :'D lmao
It doesn't make sense at all xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRainer View Post
The 4Ancient Database wasn't leaked.
Other server owner(s) gave databases away and some guys started making an accountchecker.
It's true that a few databases got leaked and maybe also old databases were published.
But the 4Ancient Database was leaked as well.

Cute that you try to prevent that it will be public that Ancient is unsafe, but I actually have the Ancient Database on my PC :*


LittleJoke is offline  
Old 12/11/2017, 22:26   #350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
It doesn't make sense at all xD


It's true that a few databases got leaked and maybe also old databases were published.
But the 4Ancient Database was leaked as well.

Cute that you try to prevent that it will be public that Ancient is unsafe, but I actually have the Ancient Database on my PC :*
You've got the database from 12/2016 like 30% of the players, congratulations xD
DatRainer is offline  
Old 12/11/2017, 22:47   #351


 
elite*gold: 371
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,022
Received Thanks: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRainer View Post
You've got the database from 12/2016 like 30% of the players, congratulations xD
So you just proofed that the database got leaked some time ago, congratulation.

Nope, not just 12/2016
But I'm not going to spam more in this Thread.


Best luck with "your" server
LittleJoke is offline  
Old 12/12/2017, 07:29   #352
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 21
DatRainer and what do you have to say about all those itemes that my friend lost? He didn't gave anyone his password.

You wrote:
"There were some developers in that scene that included trojans in their programs/games/patchers etc."
So now why can't a normal player get help from admins, when he lost all items because of admins? Sorry but after reading this I don't want to play on this server anymore. All because admins don't want to help.
Ariero is offline  
Old 12/12/2017, 08:52   #353
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
DatRainer and what do you have to say about all those itemes that my friend lost? He didn't gave anyone his password.

You wrote:
"There were some developers in that scene that included trojans in their programs/games/patchers etc."
So now why can't a normal player get help from admins, when he lost all items because of admins? Sorry but after reading this I don't want to play on this server anymore. All because admins don't want to help.
Why should we help your friend who gave 100% his acc details to someone else?
Also if it would be a "hacker", you wouldn't get back the items.
DatRainer is offline  
Old 12/12/2017, 09:28   #354
 
elite*gold: 222
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRainer View Post
Why should we help your friend who gave 100% his acc details to someone else?
Also if it would be a "hacker", you wouldn't get back the items.
4Ancient Support 10/10

btw. You're not his friend and you don't know what he did or what he dont.
NavigatorCreed is offline  
Old 12/12/2017, 09:29   #355
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 21
"He didn't gave anyone his password"
Are you blind, that you can't read this?

And if it was a "hacker", then it's the admins responsibility to help the "victim"

From what you just wrote: If anyone looses their items, then it's not our problem

I have no words for this
Ariero is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2017, 10:26   #356
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
Wow, no wonder there are so little players right now on this server. I wondered what happened that so many players left, but now i see why they did that.
Admins are stealing items from other players and then they make stories about "how it's not their responsibility"
This server is a waste of time
Haha wtf :'D Just because your "friend" used the same pw or gave it to someone else?

Im telling you the next words NOT as a CM: Im Happy you left the server.
This isn't our support-website. If you have any problems you can contact us every time, please don't spam here anymore

I'm ending the debate. You spread lies about the team, an epvp moderator has been contacted and hopefully will do something about it.
Why are you writing to us, can't your friend tell us about it himself?

Aren't you the guy who flame about every pserver? If yes: make your own localhost server and there you go :'D

We didn't loose much players, yesterday evening for example I saw so much players o.O
We'll get them back
DatRainer is offline  
Old 12/12/2017, 10:49   #357
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 21
For you everyone that has a bad opinion on your server is automatically someone that flames about everyother server. Ok if you are so sure of that then show me where was i doing that.

Don't worry my friend was writing tickets, but is a answer "WE CAN"T HELP YOU WITH THAT" helpful? I don't think so.

"We didn't loose much players, yesterday evening for example I saw so much players o.O
We'll get them back"
Well did you loose players or did you not? I'm confused, you wrote that there are still a lot of players and you didn't loose players, so what's up with the "We'll get them back" part?
Ariero is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2017, 11:21   #358
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
For you everyone that has a bad opinion on your server is automatically someone that flames about everyother server. Ok if you are so sure of that then show me where was i doing that.

Don't worry my friend was writing tickets, but is a answer "WE CAN"T HELP YOU WITH THAT" helpful? I don't think so.

"We didn't loose much players, yesterday evening for example I saw so much players o.O
We'll get them back"
Well did you loose players or did you not? I'm confused, you wrote that there are still a lot of players and you didn't loose players, so what's up with the "We'll get them back" part?
Its normal on every pserver that they loose some players dude, thats called "reallife". Idk if you know that word.
As I said, im not sure if it was you.

Oh, I see you got scammed a few months ago from a INGAME TRADE. IN GAME TRADE dude, I guess it's no wonder why you got scammed. You just gave the other dude what he wanted..
Btw. What's the name of your friend? Chobit?
DatRainer is offline  
Old 12/12/2017, 12:36   #359
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 21
Well sorry to say but I wasn't robbed of any items "yet", I don't have any idea about a situation with a ingame trade. Well don't worry I'm not playing on a account with my normal name on this server, it was already taken when I first wanted to create my account...

And you still haven't answered all my questions, because you know that I'm right
Ariero is offline  
Old 12/12/2017, 12:43   #360
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
Well sorry to say but I wasn't robbed of any items "yet", I don't have any idea about a situation with a ingame trade. Well don't worry I'm not playing on a account with my normal name on this server, it was already taken when I first wanted to create my account...

And you still haven't answered all my questions, because you know that I'm right
All I know is you're a lier. You want to tell me someone else stole your name? Sorry, but this is stupid.
I checked the account, it does really fit into your details.

Which questions are left?
I told you to stop spamming here.

I won't answer to this useless conversation with you anymore here. We've got ts and so on if you want to discuss about it


DatRainer is offline  
Reply



« Araz4Story - a new era private server | Welcher 4Story P-Server ist am besten? »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.