Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Discussion on 4Ancient - The smart oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/12/2017, 14:54   #361

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post

It's not very usual that you see a hacker on that server.
but never heard of anyone who used a hacked in documents.
But in these cases the admins react very fast and ban these people.
i made 6chars lvl90 within like 10 days with xp event and cheats.. 0 quests only d10-80 and got lots of eq...
..yea they are really fast when it comes to banning hackers *smh*
Old 12/12/2017, 15:59   #362

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Dude, your ego is bigger than the player count of Araz, which isn't even that hard to be honest.

It's so hard not to laugh at this post, just remember you said some months ago that P4+Ancient will die and Araz will be the #1 server. And what happened? More proofs that Araz is clearly nothing without stolen features. The funniest thing was your lack of security at the 31th Oct this year

Another childish insult incoming?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/12/2017, 16:14   #363

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikasyExa View Post
Dude, your ego is bigger than the player count of Araz, which isn't even that hard to be honest.

It's so hard not to laugh at this post, just remember you said some months ago that P4+Ancient will die and Araz will be the #1 server. And what happened? More proofs that Araz is clearly nothing without stolen features. The funniest thing was your lack of security at the 31th Oct this year

Another childish insult incoming?
Do not forget "Araz will shut down the official servers"
- few months ago they became bigger xD

Sure 4Ancient isn't the best server, but I guess Araz isn't better. Security they're nearly at the same level if you've got a little bit knowledge
#NoHate
Old 12/12/2017, 16:34   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirkus_ View Post
We were preparing something big, thats why we had no time for attacking other servers, but since we are closing it out, and it's gonna be huge, we will have a lot of spare time for that. This is the point, where we can revive the game, and it's the last chance. Either you join us, or you will fall down forever. We are for example, currently able to remotely activate skills on different characters, I was messing with that few days ago on 4Ancient, was quite fun But as I said, when we are going to come, I will do the best to make 4Ancient as unplayable as possible, because you ain't no deserve anything, for the work you do.
The Point is you are a child same as konst is. You may have the knowledge to create a new map or whatever. But the brain is the most important thing to use. But i dont think so that you use it. You stole features and thats all. Your "PVE" Server is not Online. So dont say you are and get the best Server. And every other Server is "****". Just remember how Araz4Story started. And you wont work for Konst if you wont get money. You are a person who dont care about the Server / Comunity. You care about the MONEY. And for real to get into your Server is not that hard. Or to use some other bugs.

EDIT: And before you open another "PVE" Server be sure that you fix those bugs that are known now for like 2 Years. But i think you are not able to do that.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/12/2017, 16:47   #365

Quote:
We were preparing something big, thats why we had no time for attacking other servers, but since we are closing it out, and it's gonna be huge, we will have a lot of spare time for that. This is the point, where we can revive the game, and it's the last chance. Either you join us, or you will fall down forever. We are for example, currently able to remotely activate skills on different characters, I was messing with that few days ago on 4Ancient, was quite fun But as I said, when we are going to come, I will do the best to make 4Ancient as unplayable as possible, because you ain't no deserve anything, for the work you do.
Why should we join you, we're the second most visited server for about 8+ months.
Do you want to tell us that you've deserve anything for your work? You're just stealing features, thats all
Atm. We didn't saw something completely different and new from you. What about adding some cool new entitys, I guess thats what the players want

"Remotely activate skills" what do you mean? Never heard about that

Btw. When you want to shut down the official servers?
I guess when Zemi/Gameforge will read this, they'll be angry ^^
Just sayin
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2017, 17:14   #366

I don't want YOU to join us, I want the players to join us, and the fact you are one of the most visited servers just shows that this section needs a refresh, and that's what we are about to bring. Something completely different. All you did was a few patches with literally just stolen features from Araz, and you are saying something? And the remote executing of skills is a new way of hacking, which uses an exploit in the skill system that every server except araz currently uses. I already have a hack ready for 4Ancient, so we will see how that will go, but I guess it should totally shut down any kind of pvp on the server, so good luck with that, obviously Ill also release a way how to bypass your "PC protection system". You've been making money without doing anything for long enough, it's time to stop that, don't you think? I don't want to be a bad guy, but seriously, you have no chance when you will see what we are about to bring.
Old 12/12/2017, 17:24   #367

Quote:
I don't want YOU to join us, I want the players to join us, and the fact you are one of the most visited servers just shows that this section needs a refresh, and that's what we are about to bring. Something completely different. All you did was a few patches with literally just stolen features from Araz, and you are saying something? And the remote executing of skills is a new way of hacking, which uses an exploit in the skill system that every server except araz currently uses. I already have a hack ready for 4Ancient, so we will see how that will go, but I guess it should totally shut down any kind of pvp on the server, so good luck with that, obviously Ill also release a way how to bypass your "PC protection system". You've been making money without doing anything for long enough, it's time to stop that, don't you think? I don't want to be a bad guy, but seriously, you have no chance when you will see what we are about to bring.
Okay, We will all wait for your awesome 420 noscope PvE server which will destroy the whole scene fhridp
Idk why, but you're like trump xD think bout it

Tell me 1 feature which we stole from araz. You know many features was from UR. Quick reminder: UR was 2015
Old 12/12/2017, 17:39   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRainer View Post
Okay, We will all wait for your awesome 420 noscope PvE server which will destroy the whole scene fhridp
Idk why, but you're like trump xD think bout it

Tell me 1 feature which we stole from araz. You know many features was from UR. Quick reminder: UR was 2015
-Companions from our source
-Invisible Cloak
-System to load own cloaks & Imgs from our source
-2. detail info showing "wearing" items from our source
-Your tournament system from our source
-Trading zone
Old 12/12/2017, 17:50   #369

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
-Companions from our source
-Invisible Cloak
-System to load own cloaks & Imgs from our source
-2. detail info showing "wearing" items from our source
-Your tournament system from our source
-Trading zone

I cant say anything against it, because last time I visited araz was like a 1/2 year ago. But I saw myself how AncientCompiler made the companion system (I was there for testing, hours and hours) also you can't call the Invisible cloak stolen, The cloak was in the source like in the beginning of 4ancient (see patch video)), but spreading the cloak was a few months later. About cloaks I dont know, showing wearing items is from the official. Everyone stole it xD
Tournament I was also there for testing some hours.
Trading zone idk if you have something like that on araz
Old 12/12/2017, 17:55   #370

Quote:
I cant say anything against it, because last time I visited araz was like a 1/2 year ago. But I saw myself how AncientCompiler made the companion system (I was there for testing, hours and hours) also you can't call the Invisible cloak stolen, The cloak was in the source like in the beginning of 4ancient (see patch video)), but spreading the cloak was a few months later. About cloaks I dont know, showing wearing items is from the official. Everyone stole it xD
Trading zone idk if you have something like that on araz
My point is that you didn't make it yourself. Don't say we steal things when you literally copy & pasted our source code to your server. The biggest features of your Server are made by us.

Invisible cloak isn't in the source. In fact, it isn't even source work. What I'm talking about is that you stole the idea.

And again, official has it too, but you copied our source code instead of making it yourself.
Old 12/12/2017, 17:56   #371

Quote:
I'm a visionary, and I always have been.

I've already said why that was, we focused on making big changes, I'm pretty sure you know I would have been able to make hack for every server I want in few hours, but there were more important things lately, just give it a time, this wasn't the biggest priority.

Can u plzzz make a hack 4 ma localhost server?
Old 12/12/2017, 17:57   #372

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Quote:
I cant say anything against it, because last time I visited araz was like a 1/2 year ago.

Quote:
Did you ever wonder why you have 40 PvP EQ in the Tournament?
Even the Icons and Text of these Items are bugged, because you don't have these Items in the "normal" Server.
Also the Stats are the Same, Armor Type and even the Color..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2017, 17:58   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
My point is that you didn't make it yourself. Don't say we steal things when you literally copy & pasted our source code to your server. The biggest features of your Server are made by us.

My server? I would be happy if 4ancient would be my server How did ancientcompiler copy Source from your server? Did he hägg him nei with a zweidn bildschürm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post

Did you ever wonder why you have 40 PvP EQ in the Tournament?
Even the Icons and Text of these Items are bugged, because you don't have these Items in the "normal" Server.
Also the Stats are the Same, Armor Type and even the Color..
Tell me how 2 steal code and I could think about it
Old 12/19/2017, 13:40   #374

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 161/0/0
the endgame is a bit boring on this server^^ you guys should add ingame-events where players are directly involved (event quests, event currencies to trade for event items)
Old 12/29/2017, 04:55   #375

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
the endgame is a bit boring on this server^^ you guys should add ingame-events where players are directly involved (event quests, event currencies to trade for event items)
At the moment you've got the farm events from Christmas/New Year Events. Besides this, if i'm bored i just help players by dungeon 69 and 75... they really need help