Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Araz4Story - a new era private server

Discussion on Araz4Story - a new era private server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2017, 23:17   #961

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectArdirServer View Post
Very poor presentation
If the presentation isn't convincing enaugh for you, you can check out one of the many videos, posted by us or our players, on youtube
Old 07/09/2017, 11:59   #962

The Server is currently not available because the redirection to the new Server is taking longer than expected (we do not have any power over this as this is OVH's task). We are sorry for the inconvenience.

PS. to anyone planning on opening anything in their life ever, do not use ovh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2017, 22:55   #963

Server Maintenance 16-07-2017 0:00 (GMT +1)
Old 07/19/2017, 15:22   #964

Why should I play on this server?
Old 07/19/2017, 16:22   #965

Because this server has one of the certainly best developement team out of all 4Story servers, very frequent updates, it's basically the only server, where you don't necesarrily have to cash, and already join the battle, it's the first PvP server with Battle of the Worlds, soon Battle Royal with very good team management system and more, first server to rework skill system, so basically all hacks regarded to skills are not working, Win+L, Lag switches, etc doesn't make you invincible, first server to make something like lag compensation system, so even if you have high ping, you can still play, first server to fix windows 10 lags without needing of any user actions, it has pretty big player base, and many famous players are playing there, there are many small things, which you cannot find anywhere else, like the trading of medals, you can join BoW even after the registration, for 3 minutes, Shift+Double click on medals leads to you be able to select how many medals you want to use, fixed tons of hacks, which are nowhere else fixed, medal skills are NOT usable outside of the BoW = One more thing that takes us away from being Pay2Win like other servers, we have always the new items before all the other servers, we even have some own cloaks and own items, and we are planning to even add own mounts in the very near future, probably with the BR update. We also have own chakras, which are only available on Araz, things like overcasting, and reskill are also fixed, the tournaments are completely FAIR, as everyone receives the same equipement, next thing that takes us away from pay to win servers like official or p4Story, where the tournaments are very often laughable. We have changed many skills, to make the pvp as fair as possible. We have some small features like improved map rendering, activity title (you get titles for how long you spend in game), you get 1MS per hour you spend in game, we have faster dodge than normal servers, there are not small, but old things like companion system, saddle system, new box opening UI, new character UI, Shift+Tab, fixed login lag, custom login animation, and literally hundreds of more features, which you can find by going through the patch logs.
Old 07/19/2017, 19:24   #966

elite*gold: 85
yea but you sadly cant fix some small bugs that are on the server for more than 6months and it took you weeks to fix the evocator bugs >.<
Old 07/19/2017, 19:46   #967

The evocator bugs weren't that easy to fix, since we are using a totally different skill system, and we had to basically reimagine it, once again, and also, it didn't have that high priority.
Old 07/19/2017, 19:52   #968

what about the not working raid? its pretty annoying if people are telling you at every single area conquest for the last 8 (?) months to move them into the other group if you cant do it because it isnt working...
Old 07/19/2017, 20:12   #969

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Justinツ View Post
what about the not working raid? its pretty annoying if people are telling you at every single area conquest for the last 8 (?) months to move them into the other group if you cant do it because it isnt working...
Why are you flaming each Private Server?
Create a server on your own so we can flame it.
Old 07/19/2017, 20:18   #970

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRainer View Post
Why are you flaming each Private Server?
Create a server on your own so we can flame it.
im not flaming any server just talking with jirkus about bugs.
just wanted to tell the best dev in this community that there still is an annoying bug that he could fix if he wants to.
and why would i create one? there are enough good server and noone would play on a server with very old files and with an admin that doesnt have any knowledge about programing
Old 07/19/2017, 20:21   #971

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Justinツ View Post
im not flaming any server just talking with jirkus about bugs.
just wanted to tell the best dev in this community that there still is an annoying bug that he could fix if he wants to.
and why would i create one? there are enough good server and noone would play on a server with very old files and with an admin that doesnt have any knowledge about programing

If I were a player who has never heard of araz4story and read THIS post, I wouldnt play on this server because you want to make the server bad. Just accept it. btw. Many players want to play on a server with old files So we have achieved more than you
Old 07/19/2017, 20:28   #972

why would anyone hesitate to play on a server just because of one or two small bugs but alot of good and 'new' features and many players?
i already said this quite a few times but once again for you: i dont want to talk bad about the server just want to tell jirkus that hes a bit stupid/lazy sometimes.
you achieved more than me? what exactly do you mean? that konst and jirkus made one of the best servers? yea good job i really love araz too.. playing there since the first day but i wouldnt say 'we', lol.
Old 07/20/2017, 13:59   #973

Sneak Peak for the next update :

And much more is coming with the next update, but we have to keep the best things coming with this patch in secret, but the waiting will be worth it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 14:02   #974

"sneak peak" i cant see anything new in those pictures xD ..
Old 07/20/2017, 14:07   #975

New animation for the pet ball has been added, and a new auto-select with the key "F" has been added, but I thought it is pretty obvious though.