Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me in this OPtool

Discussion on Help me in this OPtool within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me in this OPtool

what is that problem? I install this ( edit host,sa,password for SQL) and not work
Old 02/14/2015, 13:28   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHellow View Post
what is that problem? I install this ( edit host,sa,password for SQL) and not work
Why you request support for something what is "ilegal" here? That's Glossy's one.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2015, 20:27   #3

MrHellow can u add me skype and help me settings/config that OP TOOL ?
> brosseurs.lokos

thanks
Old 02/15/2015, 14:41   #4

I hereby ask everyone, do not give support in any matter for anyone who's using illegal copies of my tools.
In other words, i'll seriously take further steps.
Did you know guys, that the optool is my own intellectual work, and it's protected by international copyright laws? I can show you the papers if you want so...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2015, 19:37   #5

Add skype: dev.tiger
Old 02/17/2015, 14:46   #6

elite*gold: 150
hahaha get ilegal op tool he doesnt know how to work with hahaha
Old 02/17/2015, 16:14   #7

At least if you get it somehow, learn to make it work.
Whoever gave you my optool, (huh, it's an older version by the way, I personally remember that I've left a bunch of giant bugs and leaks in it, I was a beginner PHP programmer when I've written the OPtool, I've learned PHP with creating this tool ^^)

Well, i'm not proud of it, but as everyone knows, the 4s files that all the people are using are not ..... quite legal, nor stable, does not meet the expectations .... but some smart people are out there who has learned a bit of programming, and made those old crappy 4story files work.
HOW do you want to make a server if you're waiting for other people to fix, create everything for you?
You have the f*kin source, there are plenty amount of various documentations on the net. What else do you need? You have EVERYTHING to start with. You just need to LEARN how to use them.

The key of a successfull 4s project:
Be inventive, be smart, look up the things you don't understand yet, and don't wait for other people to create it for you ...; Well you can, but will you ever understand it? I don't think so.
Will you ever understand how to fix this simple bug in the optool which makes you unable to use it, somebody will always fix it for you?
Other people's help can be really helpful, and it's really good, if they don't do ALL the things for you. For example, I've just learned something (edit) I wont tell you .... by looking at it's source, trying to figure out how it works, reading documentations and forums, and tadaaaa the magic happened! NOBODY said, hey look up this function, search for this and this, look up these values, you need to use xy class/method to do that. I've googled it for myself!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/17/2015, 19:35   #8

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by glossypvp View Post
Be inventive, be smart, look up the things you don't understand yet, and don't wait for other people to create it for you ...; Well you can, but will you ever understand it? I don't think so.
Well said!
Thanks
1 User