Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ChangeID alternative bypass.

Discussion on ChangeID alternative bypass. within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ChangeID alternative bypass.

Hi, this is my changeID bypass made years ago and now I would like share with the community.
Now this problem is fixed but im publishing it for those pp that get this problem yet.

Right button on TCHARTABLE --> Design Table, and now go in Trigger, set all like the image.

Now delete all from Definition and put this script into.

Code:
BEGIN
DECLARE @oldID  INT
DECLARE @newID INT

SELECT @oldID = dwUserID FROM DELETED
SELECT @newID = dwUserID FROM INSERTED

IF(@oldID != @newID)
     BEGIN
         ROLLBACK;
     END

END
Now save and test it .
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ChangeName alternative bypass.
07/15/2014 - 4Story - 9 Replies
Hi, this is my changeName bypass made many months ago and now I would like share with the community. Remember that with this method, the RenameName scroll doesn't work. http://i62.tinypic.com/2dik5uh.png Right button on TCHARTABLE --> Design Table, and now go in Trigger, set all like the image. Now delete all from Definition and put this script into. BEGIN DECLARE @oldname VARCHAR(255)
ChangeCountry alternative bypass.
07/14/2014 - 4Story - 0 Replies
Hi, this is my changeCountry bypass made many months ago and now I would like share with the community. http://i59.tinypic.com/24v8wbd.png Right button on TCHARTABLE --> Design Table, and now go in Trigger, set all like the image. Now delete all from Definition and put this script into. BEGIN DECLARE @oldcountry int
UAC Skip-Bypass or any alternative?
12/24/2013 - AutoIt - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I'm a new user an i think only i a place like this i can found some support :D EDIT: Sorry for this post
Alternative to Lexjen bypass - PH ver
11/06/2013 - Elsword - 0 Replies
I know for instance that Fiddler might be updated tomorrow and may not going to work any longer for the upcoming update that Garena will be making. Which brings to my attention, I know an alternative way to bypass the system, but I would like to ask permission from the High ranking people out here to provide steps on how they can bypass the gg. Sincerely yours, Me. duhhh
Xigncode bypass alternative
11/15/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
nebular... is it possible that we could instead of toying with xigncode, toy with cheat engines ability to attach to the process undetected? I think it would take them a while to work that one out.