Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

prevent tmap crash

Discussion on prevent tmap crash within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
prevent tmap crash

how to prevent people from hacking my TMap?
Old 06/01/2014, 20:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Fix it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]CANT START TMAP[HELP]
01/21/2013 - 4Story - 3 Replies
i installed the server on my win7 (32bit) and cant start tmap yes i started after tworld etc.. + checked the TServices_GSP its in C: odbc done too someone plz help :/
TMap Problem
12/29/2012 - 4Story - 7 Replies
Hey liebes Forum ich habe mir vor einer Woche einen p-Server erstellt nun der lief auch bloß jetzt hab ich plötzlich das Problem das er tmap nicht startet da steht immer Folgendes: epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words. Jemand ne Lösung?
how to creat a tmap ?
12/31/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
tmap.bin how to get files from the MCL. could someone tell me or help me:confused:
Prevent Game crash with SRO-DB Bot +AC
07/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Well i have a problem Im using AutoIT wich press ENTER every 3 seconds and im using the SRO-DB Bot but the SRO-DB bot i can only use it at 1:00 am because server traffic reduce, so i would like to know, is there a way to bot with the traffic? because when i put it and put the BOT game crash (Black screen and process go out) can anybody help me?