Hi Julian the problem was fixed ?? Because I take the game again today and still show me the same problem and don't let me to set the resolution to 1600x900... give me error .
[Review]E4Story CMS 05/18/2014 - 4Story - 5 Replies Hello guys,
Here is reviwe of E4Story CMS,I know,template isn`t original by me,is just modify but I'm beginner in this domain,but i coppy only buttons :D. Because I am begginer i chose to start with a simple cms.
PHP CODE FROM RollienZ cms (thank you so much for release)
I wait pozitive/negative feedback.
NOTE Please don`t blame my work,maybe for some person is easy to do something like this but i really work for it.
http://oi61.tinypic.com/mmd1cy.jpg
Julian's e4story 03/28/2014 - 4Story - 4 Replies Look here guys Screenshot by Lightshot
"I COPY E4STORY"
So,Glossy,if this is true,please check elitepvpers thread,who start e4story first.
Again noob kid. :facepalm:
I really wait to see what comment you can add,btw where is your imaginary girlfriend?
E4STORY the new 4STORYFREE 03/25/2014 - 4Story - 32 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/yEjKh.png
4StoryFree renamed to E4STORY
E4STORY is oppen 03/22/2014 - 4Story - 1 Replies oppen just for france because Deutch are noob