Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Julian's e4story

Discussion on Julian's e4story within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Julian's e4story

Look here guys

"I COPY E4STORY"

So,Glossy,if this is true,please check elitepvpers thread,who start e4story first.

Again noob kid.

I really wait to see what comment you can add,btw where is your imaginary girlfriend?
Old 03/26/2014, 17:18   #2

Why saying about girlfriend again? no sense -.- ....

I don't like this too. julian copied egamers server name... but....

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2014, 23:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbansubs View Post
Look here guys

"I COPY E4STORY"

So,Glossy,if this is true,please check elitepvpers thread,who start e4story first.

Again noob kid.

I really wait to see what comment you can add,btw where is your imaginary girlfriend?
He has bought the domain name first, then E4Story is his property. It's all about that. Sadly, but the world works like that, who's the faster?

I've published that thread, because a lot users are saying, that you've contacted them, and said, that you're the owner of e4story global, and you were asking for their passwords. I think everyone should know, that yours, and my server are two separate server, and has nothing to do with each other.
Serban doesn't have any 'rank' on e4story global, and if I'd like to be honest, then I say, that if I've seen you on e4story global, I'd immidiately ban you. The reason is simple, you're not welcome there.

Otherwise please stop horning in my privacy, it's only up to me, and my 'imaginary girlfriend' as you said

Edit:
If you've invented the name 'Google' 16 years ago but probably you weren't living in 1998, and now you say, that Google is yours, because you've invented the name first, but you didn't registered a domain name, estabilish a company (with it's name), etc. Noone will care about you, that you was the first ... Noone!

And here's a picture of me, and my imaginary girlfriend, only for you!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2014, 00:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by glossypvp View Post
I've published that thread, because a lot users are saying, that you've contacted them, and said, that you're the owner of e4story global, and you were asking for their passwords. I think everyone should know, that yours, and my server are two separate server, and has nothing to do with each other.
Ok. thats wrong too... i didn't know about that... btw. you have a nice imaginary gf
julianjl said he bought domain first too to me. but e4story from egamers was up before.... I just mean. he was using 4storyfree name before e4story. but i don't know much about it... i hope it will be solved... or no xD
btw.
A big thanks for the imaginary girlfriend
Old 03/28/2014, 05:34   #5

Glossy, I never contact someone about global e4story. If u want, i can show you all my inbox, etc. I've speack only about my server, never about e4story global, here is a mistake.
Better for us is to stop this stupid war and to continue with our project.

GOOD LUCK

PS: Cute girlfriend :P