I'm using Cliend MD5, but it's connection related (I've got localized strings, but it says something that couldn't connect to server)
Edit: Suddenly, it works perfectly, and the blacksmith now gives all the new effects, many thanks for releasing it!
frage nach dem ich alles code eingefügt ist komplett was da steht
was muss ich jetz machen muss ich irgen was in eine 4story ordner rein tuhen ?? oder
muss ich einfacht nix machen ??
erkläre mir pls also ich bin schon mit den Code fertig eingefügt von dir Luoo
I have some problems with building services:
I can build them, but they don't start, I get error 1053 when I try to start them
I get only this type of error for every exe:
error PRJ0025 : Batch file 'c:\Users\Kalman\Downloads\4Story_3.5\TServer\TMap Svr\Release\BAT000098.bat' contains Unicode contents that could not be translated to user's ANSI code page.
I used Visual Studio 2003 to rebuild them
Edit: Managed to fix those problems, but now, I can't login with my client
Edit2: Fixed login bug, I used glossy's source, but it's TLogin doesn't work for me, but old TLogin works perfectly
Edit3: Now I only get 1053 for TMapSvr, but I didn't get any compile error now :/ Maybe I'll try to rebuild everything with the original sources
Kalman, let me notice that unicode char error is just a little 'bug'. I mean it's not a real problem. When you compile new services, it's auto trying to install it on your own computer with a .bat file, for some reason it's not working perfectly, and the .bat file returns an error code which is in korean language, so it doesnt matter.
Otherwise the server files are buggy as f**k .. for example choose a server error. (I have already solved it! , I had system error, but now it's running perfectly, I hope it wont crash.)
@Logtetsch: Danke für die Antwort^^
Aber finde kein (free) Download von MS vs2003 -,-
@jacky919: womit sollte man es denn bitte sonst noch kompilieren können?
Mit neueren bzw. älteren Versionen von Visual Studio speziell Visual C++ und im Prinzip auch mit jedem anderen C++ Compiler sofern DirectX und andere Thirdparty Bibliotheken, die 4Story verwendet, für diesen vorhanden sind. Wobei sich eben bei 4Story Visual Studio .Net 2003 am meisten anbietet, da auch Zemi diese Version verwendet bzw. verwendet hat und so weniger Kompatibilitätsprobleme auftreten.
[CSS-COLORS.DE] Ihr sucht CSS Colors ? 12/22/2011 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies Hey0 ihr seit Moviemaker und sucht oder wollt uns eure CSS Colors geben ? Dann besucht www.CSS-COLOR.de
Mfg, CSS Colors Team :)
GM COLORS 08/30/2011 - S4 League - 6 Replies HI all , can anyone help me to get colors of the GM's chat plz ? post there and a little thx :P ?
PLZ HELP ME
colors 01/05/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies I wonder like change the colors of the weapons, but that other players be are able to see.
Colors 01/05/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies I wonder like change the colors of the weapons, but that other players be are able to see.