Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Mount Logout Problem

Discussion on [HELP] Mount Logout Problem within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Mount Logout Problem

Hi,
Anyone know how to fix mount bug?
If you buy a mount, at logout it disappear
Old 01/14/2013, 14:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
I donīt can conjure the mount -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with mount
01/07/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello again guys, I'm one hell montairas added some new problem that caught the officer's normal functioning and more the problem is that by the time I ride in it my character is standing on it, I wonder how do I resolve this problem? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/montaria .png/
Fatal Problem: Login/Logout
12/05/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 13 Replies
Hmmm....I've posted recently about some problems that weren't as critical and I was able to fix on my own. But this one is really a problem. So...in the database .. there is the value: Leave. Supposedly: whenever you log into the client it is SUPPOSED to set the value to 1 and whenever you log out, it is SUPPOSED to set the value to 0. My problem: It sets the value to 1 when the user logs in, but doesn't set it to 0 when they log out. So nobody is every able to log in more than once...
Character Logout!!! PROBLEM!!!
12/29/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hy everybody.Sorry for writing in english,but my german is not as good as my english. When i'm logging on the character they make me return again at login area I changed three clients and server files but it's doing the same. Now server rules on FreeBsd with a DHCP router connection. The strange part is that when i'm log in from a computer in the router system is working, but when i'm log in from other system doesn't work. Please help.. Thx.
Problem with the Logout Hack
08/11/2011 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
The Logouthack no longer works in the GG. I disconnect and then I destroyed by Kristallon. Please try and tell me if it works or not!
LogOut & LogIn Problem
04/02/2009 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
iight i got my server running everything iz good but i log in make my char logout make myself gm/pm and log back in lvl myself to lvl 255 lvl me eudemons to lvl 81 and when i logout i cant log back in it says "Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please log in again." and ive assign all privileges in database in my navicat and still wont work iight found out something now when i lvl myself to lvl 255 and log out i cant log back in so i open up navicat got ta my server data...