If you are asking about how to add items to characters with tools it's a bit 'idiotic'.
If you managed to create(setup) a server then this should not be a problem.
Open GameMaster tool and find Gift option or open Webtool (if there is any) find player, open his invertory and add item. (lol) -.-
HELP-privateserver ^^ 05/28/2012 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies hola, me preguntaba si alguno que tenga un servidor privado, lo utilice pro hamachi, si es asi o si saben como hacer para que se conecten a mi server via hamachi, nesesito ayuda porfavor, ya tengo el server y todo, mi server agarra en mi pc pero no se como se conecten ayuda ^^se agradece, perdon por escribir en espaņol.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone who has a private server, you use it for hamachi, if so or if they know how to do to connect to my server via hamachi, I need help please, I...
New PrivateServer 09/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies hi..
i have brought u today a new ConquerPrivateServer..Enjoy
name:clanuchiha
-Hamachi but Soon no hamachi
-lvl 140
-GuildWar
-Events
-friendly Pms
-Welcome every 1 .
Enjoy..
Need help with your privateserver? 08/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 31 Replies Hay hay, long time I made a new thread :o
Anyways, im starting 'college' in some months, and I may need some extra cash, so from now on I may help people for money.
Like, do you want help creating your own source, or want a source coded the way you like it? Or maybe inprove a source, or just want a new feature / something fixed? I may be able to do it!
Alright, heres the deal: You PM / Add me on msn ( please, talk decent english! ), you inform me of what you want to be done, and we...