Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP-privateserver ^^

Discussion on HELP-privateserver ^^ within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile HELP-privateserver ^^

hola, me preguntaba si alguno que tenga un servidor privado, lo utilice pro hamachi, si es asi o si saben como hacer para que se conecten a mi server via hamachi, nesesito ayuda porfavor, ya tengo el server y todo, mi server agarra en mi pc pero no se como se conecten ayuda ^^se agradece, perdon por escribir en espaņol.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who has a private server, you use it for hamachi, if so or if they know how to do to connect to my server via hamachi, I need help please, I have the server and all, my server is catching on my pc but do not know how to connect ^ ^ help is appreciated, sorry for writing in Spanish.

sorry my englis its too bad, and for explane my problem i need to write in spanish