Hi 4story fans,seit kurzen habe ich 4story eg und wollte den upphack ausprobieren,jedoch passsierte nichts und jetzt ist es schon so weit gekommen das da jetzt immer steht Unable to find the skill. Also ich kann nicht meine Aoe machen und keine buffs benutzen.
Dies ist der 4story Release Bereich. In diesem Bereich sollten eigentlich ausschließlich Hacks, Bots, Cheats und Erkundschaften im Game 4story gepostet werden und nicht irgendwelche Fragen.
Aber wo du schon fragst:
Beim Skillhack ist es so, dass du die Skillvalue, also den wert des jeweiligen Buffs, den du haben möchtest, eingeben sollst.(=eine Zahl)
Außerdem musst du, wenn du den Skillhack einsetzen willst, immer für die jeweilige Klasse, mit der du ihn benutzt einen Skill einsetzen.
Priester= Rabe
Mage= Teleport
Nekro= Kristall
Krieger= Der Skill, mit dem du deine Werte zurücksetzt
Bow= Die Attacke, mit der du schneller läufst
Schatti: Fallschirm
Welche Zahl du bei welchem Skill eingeben musst, siehst du
Dies ist der 4story Release Bereich. In diesem Bereich sollten eigentlich ausschließlich Hacks, Bots, Cheats und Erkundschaften im Game 4story gepostet werden und nicht irgendwelche Fragen.
Aber wo du schon fragst:
Beim Skillhack ist es so, dass du die Skillvalue, also den wert des jeweiligen Buffs, den du haben möchtest, eingeben sollst.(=eine Zahl)
Außerdem musst du, wenn du den Skillhack einsetzen willst, immer für die jeweilige Klasse, mit der du ihn benutzt einen Skill einsetzen.
Priester= Rabe
Mage= Teleport
Nekro= Kristall
Krieger= Der Skill, mit dem du deine Werte zurücksetzt
Bow= Die Attacke, mit der du schneller läufst
Schatti: Fallschirm
Welche Zahl du bei welchem Skill eingeben musst, siehst du
Also Ich hab noch ne frage:
Ich bin ein Krieger auf dem Eg server.
Ich möchte einen Upphack machen: also Tinki-Skill-Hack
Wie Muss ich das jetzt genau anstellen?
Ich möchte keine Tinki kaufen oder so was...
[TUT] How to find exactly the skill you are looking for in WinHex (Skill hack) 10/27/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies I saw in different threads ppl ask how to find a skill in Win Hex.
1st of all u need to dowload this:
skill.zip
you will see a lot of .csv files in there. let me explain.
All the files starting with some letter like a or m. each letter stands for some class. here is some examples of .csv files for different classes.
a_1_2_criticalfire.csv is hunter skills
b_2_1_earthquake.csv is bagi
h_2_1_cursefield.csv is seg
[Guide] How to find a skill in skill.dll 12/16/2009 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Ok, first, for this tutorial, you're going to need 2 things.
1.) IDA (Interactive Dissassembler)
2.) Ollydbg (Tool made by god himself)
So I was looking for Windmill in skill.dll because I heard about a mod you can do to windmill (Sorry, I can't specify what I heard)
I turned on IDA and loaded Skill.dll (You might want to wait for it to fully load the dll, which can take up to 20 minutes)
Then I pressed Alt+T, which should've brought up a box asking you what to search for.
What I was...
HELP! All about "Unable to equip items: Low Skill Level" 05/26/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies Hello,
I just wanna now what's meant by this system message:
"Unable to equip items: Low Skill Level", I already make my level 55 or change the level of the item to low one.. but still I cannot equip the item... a system message will appear that "Unable to equip items: Low Skill Level" I have GM PT of force.. I just wanna try to equip a Int Dark Staff for PK ^^
Edit Lvl for item, unable to equip low lvl skill 05/14/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies Someone with a good heart can just teach me how to fix this?
Ive already figured out how to edit the values without any tutorial
but when im going to equip the intense hora sword it says that Unable to equip low level skill
Just need help in this last part
you can PM me.
Unable to find the edited monster.dat 05/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Well, I've been looking all over, and I scoured the link list more then once, and I have been unable to find the edited monster.dat file - the one that prevents you from left-clicking on monsters. The reason I am looking for it, is because it would make macroing my archer in lab much easier - and also because I would like to release the edited monster.dat(with credit) alongside my archer lab macro that I'll be pushing out soon.
If anyone could find it, has it, or knows where it is, any help...