Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story > 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story Multihack 1.0.0.1 by SilverAngel [Official]

Discussion on 4Story Multihack 1.0.0.1 by SilverAngel [Official] within the 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 4Story category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2013, 11:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Please "kill enemy" is "one shot" or just transform mob into carcass ?

Edit: Test with sucess, thanks you but the teleport Y seems to bug, the mobkill and the no miss aren't activated, I hope there will be soon ;-)
But speedhack,flyhack, bank, shop work well thanks you !!
Old 08/25/2013, 12:20   #17

Jde to nekomu ?

Cau moh bys mi pomoc to zapnout
Old 08/25/2013, 12:33   #18

i start the injector,then the game,the injector says hack was no inject successfully ( on GR)
Old 08/25/2013, 12:51   #19

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 16,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by StavrosG4 View Post
i start the injector,then the game,the injector says hack was no inject successfully ( on GR)
Admin rights?
Grezz
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2013, 12:51   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax3lak0s View Post
So far i think everything works. we have a change about the speed hack as i see but that is not a problem. The only thing i want to ask is what is exactly the Invincible Enemy Hack cause when i use it i see that i cannot attack the mob but the mob can attack me. Also i saw some interesting features like NoMiss
Ye, but NoMiss currently doesn't like me And since I can't do any ASM changes with HS, it sucks The only way to make it last longer than 5 minutes is to hook CreateThread on Themida Yo... forgot What does Invincible Enemy Hack?.... It makes the enemy invincible against u.... Because, when you attack on an enemy, it gets from your (maybe also from enemy's side) like 0,5 invincible Don't know why is it truly, but its true So I just freezed it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kethal View Post
Promiň, že otravuji, ale mám ten samý problém, má to černé okno, .NET Framework jsem už nainstalovatl, nejde mi 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, vždy když to doinstaluju tak mi to hodí chybu, že soubor přestal správně pracovat.. Jinak už fakt nevím.. ReadMe už jsem přečetl asi 1000 v naději, že tam podruhé objevím něco co by mi pomohlo.. A když zapnu hru.. tak tam vždy v rychlosti něco naběhne a poslední věta je, že Hack nebyl úspěšný.. nebo tak nějak..
Občas je sem dobré dát ten screenshot, či třeba video... A, zkus nainstalovat .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.0 ..... Plnou verzi (FULL, v případě 4 je to "Extended", ne pouze "Client Profile")

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartekwp1 View Post
Work in PL
Thanks for report......

Quote:
Originally Posted by StavrosG4 View Post
Install .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.0 ..... FULL, not "Client Profile"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadGamer78 View Post
Please "kill enemy" is "one shot" or just transform mob into carcass ?

It doesn't do anything now, 'cause old way is gone, now it respawns them alive when I port them....... Because as you could notice, damaged caused by falling was removed...

Edit: Test with sucess, thanks you but the teleport Y seems to bug, the mobkill and the no miss aren't activated, I hope there will be soon ;-)
But speedhack,flyhack, bank, shop work well thanks you !!
Hmm, then it has to be game bug I can't see any problem in code of Y teleporting button :O And ye, thanks too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillartzHD View Post
Admin rights?
Grezz
Shouldn't do any problems, I've added requesting of these rights in app manifest
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2013, 13:18   #21

Are you going to add a "Farmbot"-Function? ^.^
Would be awesome
Old 08/25/2013, 13:25   #22

In fact I think you should put only one button "teleport" because here if I want to go in location 1500;1400 I have to teleport in X:1500 and BAM I'm in the sea in the middle of nowhere ^^ If I could write x: 1500 and Y: 1400 and then teleport to this location that's would be great

My test are in Fr server
Old 08/25/2013, 13:31   #23

Quote:
In fact I think you should put only one button "teleport" because here if I want to go in location 1500;1400 I have to teleport in X:1500 and BAM I'm in the sea in the middle of nowhere ^^ If I could write x: 1500 and Y: 1400 and then teleport to tis location that's would be great

My test are in Fr server
Ye, probably I will..... Thanks for reporting the server btw
Old 08/25/2013, 13:36   #24

For the mobkiller you couldn't use Skillartz pointeur to have mob coordonate and put theses to 0 ?
Sorry If I speak like a book but I havn't develop hack yet, only C/C++/Python and some PHP/HTML so maybe I say only bulllshit but I this can help you develop a tool who can help us to make money that's would be legend...dary

Old 08/25/2013, 13:39   #25

Quote:
For the mobkiller you couldn't use Skillartz pointeur to have mob coordonate and put theses to 0 ?
Sorry If I speak like a book but I havn't develop hack yet, only C/C++/Python and some PHP/HTML so maybe I say only bulllshit but I this can help you develop a tool who can help us to make money that's would be legend...dary

It was possible before, also available in my old 4StoryEG Multihack..... But now, when I port them, they respawn as before with one difference - they are alive...... Because the damage, which was caused by a fall, isn't here (in game) anymore.....
Old 08/25/2013, 13:58   #26

Are you able to create a FarmBot-Fuction too?
Works fine on german Server, Win7 64-Bit.

greets
Old 08/25/2013, 14:04   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by murimacher View Post
Are you able to create a FarmBot-Fuction too?
Works fine on german Server, Win7 64-Bit.

greets
It seems quite useless to me, because when you are missing at least Invincible...
Old 08/25/2013, 15:55   #28

elite*gold: 5
So we now have the "reversed" invincible that we cannot hit the mobs :P is it possible to make the invincible that we all know? xD also about the bot it would be great and it would be a + for the hack i guess even without the invincible if someone is clever enough he can make a use of it . Also i would like to ask if is it possible to let us change the value of the skill freeze in order to use the skill we want
Old 08/25/2013, 16:24   #29

When will it be available option NoMiss or KillEnemy?

Regards Bartek!
Old 08/25/2013, 16:58   #30

Works well in RO server. Good luck maybe you can add invincible hack :P
Closed Thread