Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Questions Answered}

Discussion on {Questions Answered} within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{Questions Answered}

Hello for those of you who know me in tri407tiny, i have been gettign ALOT of questions lately so ive decided ill answer them <.<

1. Whats going on with the TwelveSky2 Private Server
A- its NOT megas fault or any body elses, im being Lazy since now ive started early college and im not doing as much packets as i use to, For mega has all the coding (alot of it) down, i just need ot finish up on meh packet, (Ill be on summer break soon)

2.What happened when megabyte came you left and Dont help us anymore when we pm you

A- umm busy, Even though ive been hackign since cb chinese version megabyte has succeded in Developing more than me (Dam i should of learned more ASM)

3.Well when your not busy why dont you hack and release hacks anymore,

A- While that would be fun aeria is falling quickly, and theirs no mroe hack to find that would intrest me and noT completly destroy the game, so i moved on to another game(Still looign for other i Barely understand how to play S.U.N <.<)

4. will you release Tuts since you barely hack here anymore
A- Why would i , all my hacks ive done either has tuts soemwere or ive broken under peer pressure ( ) and explained to gutys how to do them, or their common sense , or i learned it from you guys so you already knwo it (Chili)

5.why you barely get on elitepvpers
A- Becuase this dam Mod has it out for me and keeps warnign me >.< (Not you i love you shouter and Zacko, in a non gya way of course)
MOST ASKED QUESTION -
is Megabyte a better hacker than you -
A- Game wise yea, only becuase of his dam ASM and ability to make things levivtate(Smiles)

ASM = Aysometric Shanking Mechanism
Old 04/29/2010, 07:43   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
Lol thanks for saying im better for my ASM abilitys

As for the private server its kind of on halt at this stage due to us both being busy Im swamped with exams and such. Im still interested in developing it of course but just very busy.
Old 04/29/2010, 12:17   #3

yea, maybe when we have more time, OMFG mega look out your window o.O
Old 04/29/2010, 17:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
yea, maybe when we have more time, OMFG mega look out your window o.O
dude i will be ur apprentice.
i have a lot of time.really
am currently learning cryptography and c#.
from the 28th of may i will code day and night since exams are over.
so if u want me 2 be ur apprentice james buddy then i will maximize my skills.
Old 04/29/2010, 21:18   #5

Received Thanks: 1,003
why look out my window? im at my gf's not home lol
Old 04/30/2010, 00:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
why look out my window? im at my gf's not home lol
Mega- I was outside of it thats why

Skamara- my last apprintice(Sounds fancy) was StrikerAid <.< i really dotn think i need another , though i would be willing to "train" you i guess , but dotn have alo0t fo tiem like i use to have with striker (T-T Who left meh T-T and decided to stop hacking T-T)
Old 04/30/2010, 07:30   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
cuz i suck. LOL. too stoopid. tri kept telling me about common sense in hacking... apparently, i don't have any common sense to work with at all. HAHAH
Old 04/30/2010, 15:17   #8

i dont need someone 2 teach me how 2 hack. i learn myself. u will see in a couple of months. my new pvper account is saluege. btw is console application different from windows form.
Old 04/30/2010, 15:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
cuz i suck. LOL. too stoopid. tri kept telling me about common sense in hacking... apparently, i don't have any common sense to work with at all. HAHAH
o.o you dont suck XD you made a #1 trainer -Ragnarock