Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twelve Sky mobile

Discussion on Twelve Sky mobile within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twelve Sky mobile

Hi there!
It's safe to say that TS1 & TS2 are dead in EU & US, and the worst part is that there are too many p-servers for TS2, which scatter the few remaining population even so.

Twelve Sky mobile would be our ultimate solution to experience Twelve Sky universe again officially in a new fashion and gather up the community again.
There are 4 servers, and they were all full and crowded. Some factions ended up getting locked. This is the REAL Twelve Sky warfare experience I'm craving, and not the old dying servers of i.g. MAYN with 15 maxed out active people per faction.

I'm not a huge fan of mobile games, but Twelve Sky mobile is one of those I did end up playing, besides you can always play on an emulator.

Either way, add me on Discord. We'll create a guild (or at least stick together) when it launches soon.

Rammus
Old 05/12/2020, 20:33   #2

Cant get in, its on preorder
Old 05/12/2020, 22:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sky View Post
Cant get in, its on preorder
What do you mean? It's in my play store, but CBT ended 2 days ago. It will be launched soon though.
Old 05/13/2020, 06:17   #4

Waiting for OBT

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk