I am looking for 12 sky aeria games item dupe exploit, I know it works because many people have been doing it. I have tried many ways but nothing works.
If you know how to I can trade, the account collision hack which allows you to take over any ones account and steal all of their items, and I can trade my speed hack I made which is waaay faster then anything you can make with bypassed CE speed hack.
its actually easy... i was going to trade a bat with a friend we both got Disconnected coz we clicked trade and accept to many times... then we logged in and checked our char and we both had a 200% bat so try to make a trade and get dc... usually works
I am looking for 12 sky aeria games item dupe exploit, I know it works because many people have been doing it. I have tried many ways but nothing works.
If you know how to I can trade, the account collision hack which allows you to take over any ones account and steal all of their items, and I can trade my speed hack I made which is waaay faster then anything you can make with bypassed CE speed hack.
What a nonsense post. Why would somebody who knows how to hack accounts come here asking for a way to dupe?
hmm interesting, I won't lie and say I have some godly hacks to give in return but if someone knows how to dupe and would like to pm me how I'd appreciate it and I understand if no one wants too, thx.
I my self will be looking for somone later to test some duping theorys with. Ive got several they will have to be tested so that we do not have item dupe exploits on the private server lol...
So I might let you know when im testing the ideas I have out :P
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
Dupe Item , Copy Item Hack ! 09/23/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies Hello Everywhone again . I Succed to make a dupe hack and i will make a video about it ! It works well only you need to type item number ( i give you list ) And you can dupe amp items on Cabal Europe ( all server's ) . My Job is to selling game golds , i sell this program to for Money or for Cabal Alz .You can PM me on Forum Subject : Copy Item Hack Cabal , And type there the server and when we mete or we can talk on msn to ! My MSN Is : [email protected] . Payment Method's : In Game...
Item Dupe? 05/16/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies Hey,
Kann man mit WPE irgendwie Items verdoppeln?^^
Wäre geil, wenns irgendwie geht... sollte auf jeden fall mit WotLK 3.0.9 gehen...
Hoffe auf baldige Hilfe
mfg
Wow Item Dupe 05/14/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies So hab mal 5euro für das ausgegeben und wollt mal jetzt wissn wie das richtich funct oder ob mir wer das übersetzen kann pls
INSTRUCTIONS
A/ Player A and Player B team up /Player B is Leader/
-both stand outside the most laggy instance on serva
-ask arount if you dont alredady know which one is lagglest