Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An Auto Pill Engine

Discussion on An Auto Pill Engine within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb An Auto Pill Engine

My long story...........

So I started developing AFKGuy about 6 months ago. Back then I didn't even know of AutoIt/AutoHotKey much less understand the language.

I came to AutoHotKey thru the idea of a in-game friend. We were grinding in Solemn Grounds together and his avatar was acting kinda funny, and he kept PMing me 1111144432121etcetc. So I was like "wth?". And without hesitation he was like "oh yea im trying to make a bot". Me-> "A bot? U can make one?" Him-> "ya im tryin to record one" Me-> "What?!? How? I wanna know!" Him-> Starts telling me about AutoHotkey.

So I go and DL AutoHotKey and attempt to use the "recorder" to record my movements and repeat them over and over like i used to do in runescape (woot!). Well after awhile I got frustrated with how a recorder will bug out after only a couple cycles. So I then learned that the recorder spits out some code that is literally the script. So I just altered some of the Sleep times and how many keys where being pressed etc until i had something feasble..... still didn't work... WTH? Well after some thinking I relized there where simply to many unique variables which i could not possibly account for in a recording... surely something would screw it up eventually (and soon actually).
... and then it started....

I opened up the AutoHotKey manual and after about 10 minutes of browsing I realized this language was not far off of my native language of PHP! Well in concept anyway, but all languages are. In anycase I dove in.

I have always been an extremely fast learner. I have also always been in void between knowing and not knowing... meaning I have never had ALL the knowledge of any particular thing at once... I forget things and omit things I don't use yet.... however when I need to use it I can learn it almost instantly. So I often feel amazed with myself when I create something that requires massive amounts of knowledge which I didn't have the day before.

So after some time I ended up with a solid bot for my personal use. I used it for a month or so, kept tweakin it to be better all along the way. I handed it out to 3 or 4 people... but never considered making it anything bigger. Then I stopped playing TS2 for about 3 months and the project sat there doin nothing.

Eventually I came back because the Xfer server opened and I wanted to be a part of that. It was at that time that I met some people and relized the potential of the TS1-TS2 XFER market that AeriaGames was making BOOKO bucks off of. Well logic feeds logic and here I am.

What does this all lead up to? A solid Pixel Detection bot for TS2? No, that is just the beginning of a much greater idea. I have a long to do list of functions that I will be adding to AFKGuy. Most of these functions will have to do with the user interacting with the script. Which at that point I will refer to as an "engine". The reason for this being the end design concept. With all the current functions re-coded for the GUI and interactivity, and all the new functions implemented, AFKGuy will be an Auto Pill Engine for any MMORPG that doesn't have some sort of Xcrap.

This will require a massive amount of re-coding for adaptability and hence the need for a solid GUI. When it is finished the functions will apply to most games.

I have it all in my head and some of it on paper. I have already started working in this direction with AFKGuy V2.1 .

Come some time later this month or early next month, I may need people to assist me in aquiring PixelSearch locations for different games and resolutions. These people will be rewarded somehow.

So that is where I'm going with this.

Old 01/07/2010, 22:12   #2

first of all nice story liked it =]

second of all GL

third thing mmmmmmm.. idk bye
Old 01/08/2010, 00:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
Nice choice on AHK, it's a better version than AutoIt =p.
Old 01/08/2010, 12:21   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
moved
Old 01/08/2010, 16:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
moved

awwww my topic on a hack got removed from the hack section... oh well.
Old 01/09/2010, 00:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
awwww my topic on a hack got removed from the hack section... oh well.
eh you know dude its like talking about muonline in section for lineage2 ^^ :P