Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In Game Auto Pill Help !!!

Discussion on In Game Auto Pill Help !!! within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile In Game Auto Pill Help !!!

Can anyone or any pro please give me a tutorial how to find an address for In Game Auto Pill with cheat engine. I don't need to hack/speeding just want the auto pill to stand alone grinding and battle to make it easy play with out killing by mobs, just need a little tutorial like ChaosticJapan did, let me or other people finding it by myself . I play both Aeria and Mayn version thx alot !!!
Old 09/02/2009, 18:12   #2

well there is a tutorial on how to find address already all you have to know is learn a computer language and make it work....auto it is one of them....google and you should find the basic or search the forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2009, 02:28   #3

thx , i just want the TUT show me how to find addy with Cheat Engine, i only know how to use cheat engine in put the number and freeze it, can you please please give me the link to the TUT how to find the in game autopill please i have search in the forum but didnt seen any.
Old 09/04/2009, 15:27   #4

dont post if u cant help seng, its annoying.
@lilhaclong theres no tut to find autopill address here. there are only tut on finding current/max hp/mana
Old 09/05/2009, 03:22   #5

@nking ...i told him that there a tuturial on how to find address but he need to learn computer language to make it work...

Old 09/05/2009, 03:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng2003 View Post
@nking dude there is a tutorial on find current/max hp/mana ....if you cant find it then stop complaining ... just take 5min of your time and look for it ....then what is this link then huh ?

you know whats funny? everytime some1 asks for the tut of INGAME AUTOPILL someone will point to that link but if you read the whole tutorial or the whole forum for 12 sky for that matter, there is none zero for the tut in finding in game autopill or auto recovery. yes, you can find the tut for max/current of hp/mp but the request is specifically ingame autopill, not the address but the guide.
If you know how to find it but you dont want to share it then you STFU and keep it to yourself, dont spam just GTFO.

Peace!
Old 09/07/2009, 07:45   #7

u need to know the basic and diy. people here spend alot of time to look for the code. if you want the easy way. look for strikeraid post. he made a stanalone auto-pill for aeria or my version at li-quidgaming