Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SLOW MOBS

Discussion on SLOW MOBS within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/11/2016, 16:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by makiraper View Post
u wrong.. im here abouth private servers.. not cheats
Good, you're welcome here as the sites also about private servers, however there's no need to have a go at another member because he is here for game cheats, which the site is also about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2016, 10:06   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Monsters have a movement speed in their information.
Debug and find it.

Try changing data to 00 00 00 00 after monster name etc... with a memory editor such as Cheat Engine until you find it. CE Has a Save & Load memory range feature which makes restoring the original values easy!

Although Monsters attacking/chasing should be implemented server side and not be exploitable who knows what they did.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to find slow mobs adress on c.e
12/23/2014 - 12Sky2 - 16 Replies
pls help
How To Find Slow Mobs Address In CE
11/02/2012 - 12Sky2 - 15 Replies
----
Slow mobs
11/02/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi. I have been having some problems lately with my vac. The mobs start off following me quickly and I can run with speed hack, but after a few seconds they start to walk buggy and I have to press r to walk so that I do not lose them. I am using this vack: alloc(newmem,2048) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit)
DEKARON GLOBAL SLOW MOVE OF MOBS
10/07/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
what i have to change ?
Selecting mobs is really slow (I get Ksed!!!)
03/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I used to bot with an old agbot version (Package 1.7) while farming at ongs .. i set the attack delay to 0 and it was attackin so fast that no one can ks me .. but after legend 4 it didnt work so i had to use the new version (package 2.8.1) i configured it just like the old bot and set the attack to delay to 0 .. but it still takes lots of time to select other mobs after killing one ... and everyone is ksing me .. so is there a way to make it select mobs and attack faster? ... Thnx in advance