Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe Hacking

Discussion on Dupe Hacking within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dupe Hacking

Hey guys.

So almost all my in game friends in Zenith, have been banned for "hacking", so without leaving me any info on where to contact them. I currently feel like, there is no reason at all playing this game. But then all of a sudden, a smart idea fell on my mind. "What if I duped? Wouldn't it be cool trying it?" So my point here is actually, if you can help me with duping. I will give you a small payment.

Add me on Skype; yahye.mohamed5
Old 11/13/2015, 08:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
How much are you ready to pay ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question About Cabal Helix Item Dupe & Alz/Gold Hacking
08/09/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello There, EPVPer's! 8/9/2011 I hope everyone is in a good mood when reading this thread, so no one can give me some crappy harsh comments. I might also add that please don't post a reply giving me useless information just to increase your post count. If you find this thread as unnecessary then do not read it further. Thank you! Was reading the whole day about "hacking" this online game and was really learning something. So, I was wondering if the tool called "WPE Pro" can really do...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu