Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying VacHack for 12sky1 (Ae+Zenith)

Discussion on Buying VacHack for 12sky1 (Ae+Zenith) within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/08/2015, 11:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyWizard View Post
My hacks are still working. GG
True they are working now, idk why it didn't work for me for a while. Game kept crashing. Managed to figure it out. yey
Old 10/08/2015, 22:17   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewboss View Post
how do i use this hack?
^

Hack is pached and don't work anymore/
Old 10/08/2015, 23:08   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerr88 View Post
mikeballs how about you grind ur *** off and stop being a lazy mofo. stop trying to ruin every game thats out there. the game is fine the way it is you can get 100 in like 1 day ask a friend to make u some cave gears and ur good to go. farm samji for cash and ur good to go....

lame..

also the hack doesnt work anymore. cheers.
you're asking people not to hack on a forum specifically about hacking? (granted this post is in the wrong section but you get the point.)
you might as well go outside and ask people not to drive their car on the road.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2015, 01:12   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by imHungry View Post
you're asking people not to hack on a forum specifically about hacking? (granted this post is in the wrong section but you get the point.)
Hhahaha
Old 10/09/2015, 09:39   #35

RIP junghax someone idea?
Old 10/09/2015, 11:57   #36

With the same value try to make a hook .Dll ...
Old 10/09/2015, 20:54   #37

They're using an open-source security library, just a heads-up. Looks like he keeps up the copying from everything he finds that he thinks is useful.
Old 10/10/2015, 12:02   #38

buying a bypass as i know address have not change at all
will pay good money
Old 10/10/2015, 22:02   #39

Quote:
Yea i am asking some'one not to hack a private server that is made by the people on this forum the old timers to be more specific, that's why. If you know just a bit about the people who made the private server including MegaByte that made the best hack for ts2, you would have some respect for their work and not try to hack their server.

You get my point ?

"you might as well go outside and ask people not to drive their car on the road." Regarding my reply to that guy, coming here and asking for a hack for the PS made by the people here it's like asking the actual people who made the PS to make you a hack and let you hack it or even better give you GM commands and knock your self out.

Think before you speak if you even have a bit of gratitude or respect for other peoples work. These guys actually put alot of effort into this not like the shitheads from AeriaGames

*Note: I am only talking about the AE server , not Zenith
Old 10/11/2015, 10:30   #40

Its hypocrite to hack a ts1 ps but not want another hack for a different ps. Looking at your siggy and posts you dont seem to have much respect for the game developers. I actually hope both will get bombed with hacks cause of the nasty playing towards each other :') you're a bunch of kids.
Old 10/11/2015, 19:12   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapMaynCash View Post
Its hypocrite to hack a ts1 ps but not want another hack for a different ps. Looking at your siggy and posts you dont seem to have much respect for the game developers. I actually hope both will get bombed with hacks cause of the nasty playing towards each other :') you're a bunch of kids.
Where did you exactly see in my siggy or in my posts any lack of respect towards the Devs of Anrinch? You have a weird or sick way of interpreting things my friend, i don't know how you get through life like that.
Old 10/12/2015, 04:01   #42

Quote:
Yea i am asking some'one not to hack a private server that is made by the people on this forum the old timers to be more specific, that's why. If you know just a bit about the people who made the private server including MegaByte that made the best hack for ts2, you would have some respect for their work and not try to hack their server.

You get my point ?

"you might as well go outside and ask people not to drive their car on the road." Regarding my reply to that guy, coming here and asking for a hack for the PS made by the people here it's like asking the actual people who made the PS to make you a hack and let you hack it or even better give you GM commands and knock your self out.

Think before you speak if you even have a bit of gratitude or respect for other peoples work. These guys actually put alot of effort into this not like the shitheads from AeriaGames

*Note: I am only talking about the AE server , not Zenith
"made by the people on this forum" ? pretty sure they just downloaded the p-server files, configured them correctly (probably by somewhat following the video guide that came with it) then hosed it, like i did for myself excluding the hosting and removal of game-guard bit. but i get your point yea(!).
but the fact is this is a forum about hacks people will and can ask, and he was never specifically asking Sema/mega/str ect for a hack from them, he was openly asking anyone.

(and lets be honest, it's unlikely that he'll get one anyways lol)

and as for gratitude or respect?, very little, it's cool that they've opened a ps for people don't get me wrong (I don't actually like 12sky1 personally), but they're nothing but strangers to me, my life and family are what i have respect and gratitude for and what matter to me, not strangers on the internet.
Old 10/12/2015, 11:08   #43

Quote:
"made by the people on this forum" ? pretty sure they just downloaded the p-server files, configured them correctly (probably by somewhat following the video guide that came with it) then hosed it, like i did for myself excluding the hosting and removal of game-guard bit. but i get your point yea(!).
but the fact is this is a forum about hacks people will and can ask, and he was never specifically asking Sema/mega/str ect for a hack from them, he was openly asking anyone.

and as for gratitude or respect?, very little, it's cool that they've opened a ps for people don't get me wrong (I don't actually like 12sky1 personally), but they're nothing but strangers to me, my life and family are what i have respect and gratitude for and what matter to me, not strangers on the internet.
You have no idea what I've done besides disabling gameguard. There's more to it than just taking the files and hosting them.

Let me sum up a few main things for ya:
- I've worked out the descriptor structures of items, monsters, npcs and skills, which means I can translate them in memory, I can add new items in memory, change/add drops to monsters etc... I've also written tools to modify the files with those descriptors.
- I've added basic anti-cheat measures. (I'd class them myself as basic, untill now. It hasn't yet been necessary to implement more powerful measures).
- I've worked out a bunch of hardcoded (as in completely part of the game (machine) code) stuff in both client and server. Most notable being the rewards from opening certain boxes, changing start times of certain zones, items in the item mall and rates (pet xp, cp, xp rate, drop rate and xp loss, removing the need for the awful event system).
- I had disabled Gameguard way before al3css did (or whoever he paid to do it) (which wasn't hard at all..).
- I've worked out a bunch of game functions (in the game code) which may help implementing even more custom content.
- Bunch of small bug fixes.

Some of these points take more time than you'd expect, btw.

The rest of the team has done alot to get account management working, the website working, manage the community etc. You had no right to say we've only taken the files and hosted them according to the video tutorial.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/12/2015, 13:44   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
You have no idea what I've done besides disabling gameguard. There's more to it than just taking the files and hosting them.

Let me sum up a few main things for ya:
- I've worked out the descriptor structures of items, monsters, npcs and skills, which means I can translate them in memory, I can add new items in memory, change/add drops to monsters etc... I've also written tools to modify the files with those descriptors.
- I've added basic anti-cheat measures. (I'd class them myself as basic, untill now. It hasn't yet been necessary to implement more powerful measures).
- I've worked out a bunch of hardcoded (as in completely part of the game (machine) code) stuff in both client and server. Most notable being the rewards from opening certain boxes, changing start times of certain zones, items in the item mall and rates (pet xp, cp, xp rate, drop rate and xp loss, removing the need for the awful event system).
- I had disabled Gameguard way before al3css did (or whoever he paid to do it) (which wasn't hard at all..).
- I've worked out a bunch of game functions (in the game code) which may help implementing even more custom content.
- Bunch of small bug fixes.

Some of these points take more time than you'd expect, btw.

The rest of the team has done alot to get account management working, the website working, manage the community etc. You had no right to say we've only taken the files and hosted them according to the video tutorial.
Don't bother Troy, haters gonna hate

Quote:

Then, what is your purpose here if you don't like Twelvesky 1? Stick to the Twelvesky 2 threads or Go back to your gold selling and we can end this, OK?

When some one talks about gratitude or respect for another, it doesn't have to be only for their family.

I for one, am showing my respect and gratitude by not looking for hacks and trying to improve the community that it's starting to take shape, as much as i can.

I think that the rest of us ARE grateful and have a lot of respect for our families too, but here the subject was another pointed towards a game, not real life.

And as for your info, the AE team actually re-coded from scratch most of the game which will soon be merged with the actual server. So yea, i think they deserve some respect for what they do in their free time, even if it's a hobby or just trying to make some cash out of their work, it doesn't matter. They did it and still doing it.
Period.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2015, 15:30   #45

Quote:
Don't bother Troy, haters gonna hate

Then, what is your purpose here if you don't like Twelvesky 1? Stick to the Twelvesky 2 threads or Go back to your gold selling and we can end this, OK?

When some one talks about gratitude or respect for another, it doesn't have to be only for their family.

I for one, am showing my respect and gratitude by not looking for hacks and trying to improve the community that it's starting to take shape, as much as i can.

I think that the rest of us ARE grateful and have a lot of respect for our families too, but here the subject was another pointed towards a game, not real life.

And as for your info, the AE team actually re-coded from scratch most of the game which will soon be merged with the actual server. So yea, i think they deserve some respect for what they do in their free time, even if it's a hobby or just trying to make some cash out of their work, it doesn't matter. They did it and still doing it.
Period.
Couldn't agree more.