Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New]Zenith Private Server International OB

Discussion on [New]Zenith Private Server International OB within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [New]Zenith Private Server International OB

Game Description:

1. EXP: 10x - Drop : 10x - Money : 10x

2. Available and supports international players anywhere from United States, Philippines,Indonesia, Europe, Germany, Canada, and more with smooth quality.

3. Our server is cheat-free and unhackable to ensure players enjoy a level playing field with an
adequate assurance of security.

4. ZenithTwelveSky will often organise activities for our server players with great prizes (Items
and Points) to be won!

5. This server only comes in one language; English (US) version.

6. There are three major forces which players can choose from and battle with excitement!

A warm welcome to all players once again and let us celebrate The Return of Twelve Sky 1 !!

FaceBook :

Web :

GameDown :

Register :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11951942_1624073011179645_7425605833762376825_n.jpg (30.5 KB, 52 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 12:02   #2

Unhackable ehh? Compile the cheat engine source with a different window name, and you're done. No memory protection, no debugger detection... WTF?. This Chinese anti-cheat is ridiculous. Only real thing that's annoying is that BugTrapper.dll is packed with Themida. Circumvent that by using OllyDbg hide plugins.

I'll release a hack once I have the time to make one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 14:07   #3

@Troy why you act like that ?You are so mad because they stole players from your server? haha.Dude an real owner doesnt act in this mode.Seems you act like an kid...For every private server you will made hacks?Oh yeah you want war or what?I cant understand you.Do something useful!!!!!

Better fix your server lag,downtime,ddos problems and leave the others to works on that they have been planned.
Old 09/18/2015, 14:24   #4

we will create better servers than the first one troy mad
Old 09/18/2015, 14:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
@Troy why you act like that ?You are so mad because they stole players from your server? haha.Dude an real owner doesnt act in this mode.Seems you act like an kid...For every private server you will made hacks?Oh yeah you want war or what?I cant understand you.Do something useful!!!!!

Better fix your server lag,downtime,ddos problems and leave the others to works on that they have been planned.
He acts like that because Zenithsky is obviously lying about their server. They say it is unhackable, last time I checked pretty much all the hacks are still possible.
War? There is no such thing as a war between servers, war is when soldiers fight eachother take the middle east for example, that is war. This is just a conflict.
Server lag? Oh please, the server is located in Europe so obviously NA players will have delay, I am from Europe and I dont experience any lag at all.
DDOS problems? Seriously? You know how difficult it is to prevent a ddos attack right? Zenith is very vulnerable for ddos aswell, anything can be ddosed with a great bot network.
He's actually doing very useful stuff, he is part owner of the most succesful Twelvesky 1 server currently running and he fixed lots of hacks in that server.
The reality is, Anrinch Entertainment has potential, Zenith on the other hand will struggle keeping their server online. Anrinch Entertainment will later on update to infinitysky, Zenith cannot top that. Simple as that.
Old 09/18/2015, 15:56   #6

There will be more pservers with potential.For sure will be!And btw with infinitiesky or with those files its the same game.Oh sorry korea version its much updated oh...nothing new if you want somehting new play 12sky2 has alot of new features
Old 09/18/2015, 15:57   #7

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
He acts like that because Zenithsky is obviously lying about their server. They say it is unhackable, last time I checked pretty much all the hacks are still possible.
War? There is no such thing as a war between servers, war is when soldiers fight eachother take the middle east for example, that is war. This is just a conflict.
Server lag? Oh please, the server is located in Europe so obviously NA players will have delay, I am from Europe and I dont experience any lag at all.
DDOS problems? Seriously? You know how difficult it is to prevent a ddos attack right? Zenith is very vulnerable for ddos aswell, anything can be ddosed with a great bot network.
He's actually doing very useful stuff, he is part owner of the most succesful Twelvesky 1 server currently running and he fixed lots of hacks in that server.
The reality is, Anrinch Entertainment has potential, Zenith on the other hand will struggle keeping their server online. Anrinch Entertainment will later on update to infinitysky, Zenith cannot top that. Simple as that.

I think it's unprofessional what AE team is currently doing. If Zenith is a failure, then players will leave Zenith. Am I not right? Blaming Zenith for every possible network flood/amp attack on AE ts1 without any proof (besides word of mouth, which is never to be taken seriously on the world wide web. I have no problem taking my words back once they can show proof to the community). Anyone, absolutely anyone can exploit public servers (black hats do it for fun, it's like a drug to them). Feels like AE is trying monopolize TS1 private servers (This will end soon, al3css already posted links to working GG crack). If anyone has ever been in Silkroad section, same thing happened and there were new servers popping up daily but private server community found the server they liked and stayed there. Let the players decide where to play.

To make it clear, I'm currently not playing any of the private servers and I'm not going to defend these parties.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 16:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad rice View Post
I think it's unprofessional what AE team is currently doing. If Zenith is a failure, then players will leave Zenith. Am I not right? Blaming Zenith for every possible network flood/amp attack on AE ts1 without any proof (besides word of mouth, which is never to be taken seriously on the world wide web. I have no problem taking my words back once they can show proof to the community). Anyone, absolutely anyone can exploit public servers (black hats do it for fun, it's like a drug to them). Feels like AE is trying monopolize TS1 private servers (This will end soon, al3css already posted links to working GG crack). If anyone has ever been in Silkroad section, same thing happened and there were new servers popping up daily but private server community found the server they liked and stayed there. Let the players decide where to play.
I fully agree that coding hacks to "bully" your competitors is unprofessional, however Troy may be part of Anrinch Entertainment, he still is a coder as hobbyist, I remember him creating all sorts of hacks for both Twelvesky 1 and Twelvesky 2. I used to create simple hacks aswell and I liked doing it, And so does troy probably.

Also, claiming to have an unhackable server whilst almost nothing has been done to prevent major hacks is very unprofessional aswell. I myself prefer Anrinch Entertainment over any other private server, mainly because of infinitesky. (Megabyte has been working on that project forever and he deserves the recognition).

I never blamed zenithsky for the ddos attacks, perhaps there are people who are blaming zenithsky for the ddos attacks. Which might not be true, but it could very well be possible, it is not illogical to think zenithsky is behind the ddos attacks. (The attacker(s) wrote in plural form, so there are multiple people behind it, the attacker(s) have to be familiar with twelvesky 1, it is the only way they could have found the server).

I'd rather have one server, than multiple servers, I don't like the idea of spreading the whole community over a bunch of temporary servers.
Old 09/18/2015, 16:19   #9

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
I fully agree that coding hacks to "bully" your competitors is unprofessional, however Troy may be part of Anrinch Entertainment, he still is a coder as hobbyist, I remember him creating all sorts of hacks for both Twelvesky 1 and Twelvesky 2. I used to create simple hacks aswell and I liked doing it, And so does troy probably.
np.

Quote:
Also, claiming to have an unhackable server whilst almost nothing has been done to prevent major hacks is very unprofessional aswell. I myself prefer Anrinch Entertainment over any other private server, mainly because of infinitesky. (Megabyte has been working on that project forever and he deserves the recognition).
Alot of people lie about their features, take any product in real life use. I agree on this with you too. But again, nobody has proven them wrong. Yet? [edit: app. MyDooMJr proved publicly ]
Agreed on Megabyte's project.

Quote:
I never blamed zenithsky for the ddos attacks, perhaps there are people who are blaming zenithsky for the ddos attacks. Which might not be true, but it could very well be possible, it is not illogical to think zenithsky is behind the ddos attacks. (The attacker(s) wrote in plural form, so there are multiple people behind it, the attacker(s) have to be familiar with twelvesky 1, it is the only way they could have found the server).
Yes and no. Their host IP could be caught in a portscan and were targeted. Of course it can be any member of twelve sky community aswell.

Quote:
I'd rather have one server, than multiple servers, I don't like the idea of spreading the whole community over a bunch of temporary servers.
This will occur either we want it or not. But eventually, community will end up in a server where they feel safe and is stable (long term).
Old 09/18/2015, 16:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad rice
Alot of people lie about their features, take any product in real life use. I agree on this with you too. But again, nobody has proven them wrong. Yet?
Agreed on Megabyte's project.
MyDooMJr just posted a video of him speedhacking etc in zenithsky.
神-SouL confirmed various of hacks are still possible.

But yea, overall, everyone has the same goals here, unfortunately we don't agree on the methods we want to reach said goal.

By the way, it is nice to actually being able to discuss with someone without immature behaviour, Thanks for that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 16:41   #11

People behind ZenithSky are really sketchy.

Their game files are the same as yx12sky.com (stolen template from hungames website). Zenith website was using Mayngames website template on the closed beta.

From this I take my conclusion these might be the same group.

Their webhost & forums are in chinese. So it confirms they have or are chineses.

Their facebook page had 600 likes yesterday, today has 900. 300+ likes in less than 24 hours, ya right. Fake accounts ftw.

I kinda suspect about their game files but then it might be myself only. Since I ran them for the first time, my computer has been acting slow and internet seems a bit off than it was.

They appeared after NextStepGaming a.k.a Anrinch, few days after NSG was under a DDoS attack. And now anrinch has released the game, it has been under ddos attacks ever since.

These guys could be probably ddosing us and I wouldn't have a doubt on that.

People really need to put their thinking, thinking.

Connect the dots, it's easy peasy.

I can say myself I'd bet Zenith is behind the attacks that have been happening.
I don't trust them at all, and it is not because they are another competitor or whatsoever, is just they way of working is weird and sketchy and those timings.

I suppose these Zenith guys have used a facebook account, most likely fake. To pm Liam and extort him for money. They claim they were DDoSing Zenith (which by the way last time i Checked it didn't last more than 2 hours). And the next would be AE. If AE don't want to be attacked they need pay 1k bucks. Ye right.

EDIT: I am not speaking in behalf of Anrinch or so. I am stating my opinion as a person myself and as a member of elitepvpers. This is entirely my personal opinion.

Thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/18/2015, 16:47   #12

downloading client now....gonna test how unhackable the game really is. Wont release anything this is just for public info if there word holds up. Wont hack after this if successful, this is just for testing their claim, will be legit after testing their claim.

Even though once the ddos is fixed on Mr.Troys server I will be playing there from now on, that is my new 12sky home. Thank you troy and megabyte and everyone else.

My loyalty will always be to megabyte, he is the best, most trustworthy person I have encountered on the online community.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/18/2015, 17:07   #13

Received Thanks: 1,003
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad rice View Post

I agree here, we have no poof of who is truly behind the ddos.
This Emily Hazel "Person" messaged me and I thought I would pass that message on to Zenith in an act of good faith. I since talked with Zenith on facebook about possible solutions to the DDoS problem.

They decided to pay them off for $800 USD they negotiated the price down from $1000. Obviously we won't meet demands or pay its a sign of weakness that the server can be corrupted or controlled.

We are not too happy with the way things are working.
I don't personally see the point in blaming Zenith without proof.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post other peoples personal details here, but I did get some more information on "Emily" if anyone is interested in knowing or perhaps tracking down this menace a bit more please send me a PM.

It might be unprofessional for MyDooMJr to make hacks for other game servers/hosts. But what he does in his own time is his business. We are not professionals in any sense. Just some guys trying to bring back a game for people to play.

Sigh of course people have to go and make that difficult.

"Feels like AE is trying monopolize TS1 private servers" If you are suggesting we are trying to take everyones money like the winner of a game of monopoly, nawh we don't even have a cash store setup yet haha. If you are meaning that we want to get a good amount of players for our server, sure, I think its great for everyone to be in one server to play, to meet with their old friends from long ago. It seems nice to me.

Almar12 Wrote
Quote:
Anrinch Entertainment will later on update to infinitysky, Zenith cannot top that. Simple as that.
Well not exactly, there is nothing stopping them also migrating to using the InfiniteSky code when it is ready.

It is open source after all and Me and a few others have been working on it when we get a chance. It would be nice to see it finally used.

I just hope the servers can co-exist without problems in between, maybe if it was fair gaming we could even organize inter server tournaments in the future.

Good night.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/18/2015, 19:20   #14

And to add ontop of MegaBytes post, I'm free to code hacks for the private servers out there. I might be a developer at Anrich Entertainment, but is it an employment? No. Is it official? Not really.

The biggest reason I'm coding hacks for Zenith12Sky is that Zenith's lying about it being unhackable, whilst it is one of the weakest I've seen in place. All you can do is implement a system that delays attackers, but determined attackers will always break through. That's why we at Anrinch Entertainment do not entirely rely on the anti-cheat, but we also heavily keep an eye on the zones and the logs.

And the hacks I'm coding for al3css' release has to do with personal problems with al3css retarded mind (a great recent example of this:

).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2015, 20:14   #15

@Mr_Troy22 thank you thank you..what a nice team , you act now like an kid upset kid,learn how to be in a respectable team...dude this forum its for sharing..whats your problem mate? i think you got some "mental" problems.

Dude get a job,you dont have anything to do?Just attack each other?

Do what you want for that release,peoples can do protection for client easily.And i will release the protection for client soon!And i will release tools for 12sky everytime.