Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12 sky 2 Server Files Manhunt

Discussion on 12 sky 2 Server Files Manhunt within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12 sky 2 Server Files Manhunt

Hey guys i am making this post to get the word out that developer is looking for complete 12 sky 2 server files. I would like everyone to scour the web ask friends or ex hackers about finding the server files for 12 sky 2. We all know that for years we have wanted to play on a private server but many projects have sadly failed. Im not sure if these files can be retrieved through some sort of hacking means or if you may have contacts with GMs from aeria or other versions who may have taken copies of the files. I think its about time we had a version where the players and fans of this game can enjoy with more equal opportunities. I am also aware of the files that were leaked by troy but i am sure those are not the complete files that the developer needs. If we can not acquire these files then emulation would most likely be the only option but it seems most work and energy is being devoted towards ts1 project. Thank you for your time and happy hunting!
Old 07/05/2015, 23:04   #2

wtf 12sky2 is not on this site haha lozer
Old 07/06/2015, 03:10   #3

first of all what are you talking about this is the ts2 forum on elitepvpers and second you have alot of nerves calling me a loser lol
Old 07/07/2015, 22:46   #4

Sadly I think we would have to go through the emulation route as I've been searching also with no luck.
Old 07/08/2015, 01:04   #5

Received Thanks: 1,003
There is a guy in china I know has the files. Looked like the troy core ones but compiled somehow...