Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[R.I.P] Strikeraid's AIO v3.01

Discussion on [R.I.P] Strikeraid's AIO v3.01 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: How do you like Strikeraid's AIO v3?
It's Perfect! I love it! 52 59.09%
It's good, but it could be better. 24 27.27%
Needs work. 7 7.95%
It's horrible. Try again Mr. Apprentice Coder. 5 5.68%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/27/2009, 23:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
haha. i'm guessing you didn't read that wall of text up there that i posted.
hehe i did twice
Old 08/27/2009, 23:06   #17

true about the autopill :O .. like not possible to grind reds
but else love the trainer
amazing work dude
Old 08/27/2009, 23:30   #18

o.o
Old 08/27/2009, 23:56   #19

Love this Guy... lol

Strikeraid.. you da man!
Old 08/28/2009, 00:28   #20

Works lik a charm Striker.. I'll talk to u on msn when u back
Old 08/28/2009, 00:35   #21

Thanks Strikeraid!! You Rock \m/!! I likeyour Auto Pill and AIO (Aeria) I use them both cause I'm having problems setting the auto pill for AIO instead im using the Auto Pill.
Old 08/28/2009, 00:46   #22

thx for this man, keep up the good work.. i freaked out when they made the old useless

i think i speak for everyone when i say you do a great job and you should keep up the work you do
Old 08/28/2009, 01:16   #23

Strikeraid, I am downloading (though im thinking im lvl 0) to check out the new stuff you have done if any. im sure it will rock like always thank you. & hugs. if I new how to pm so people couldnt see id give you my ingame name and let you meet me.
but i dont so i stay private. lol

I give more thanks agian today.
Old 08/28/2009, 01:16   #24

elite*gold: 20
Striker is one step closer to godliness. xD
Old 08/28/2009, 01:47   #25

Well, first off, I love the new look its more compaq fits my screen better.
lots of new features that i (ither have no access) or no understanding wht they are for.
ima dig deaper in your program to find a readme i cant get the .doc to open for me probly my pos not working right

was in war, dont think i had anything turned on but could be wrong. and laged right out.
agian this may not be the hack. (whats RF) and why does it ask what faction im in. same with AR and im assuming to use the see player lvls is something i have to be (lvl1 or 2 on list) to use? over all i love it. you always do such great work its simple enough for an idiot girl like me to use. and yet sophisticated enough to do just what its programed.

agian hugs on this strikeraid. i like it.

Oh, & FYI! I love the new splash screen. on load it looks good. I wish i was good with artsy stuff like that. I has my own webspace my brother gave me for my guild but im sucky with that kinda stuff.

if you ever want a break from coding and just want to play with HTML stuff or just hang out let me know ill pm u my website so u can look at it and laugh im sure you will.
its ok though i know im newb and not afriad.

ok
kinda liked the old way better for the AOE part were i could set a key to disable instead of clicking into it but it works perfect even more smoothly so if its gotta stay this way because it makes it work more smoothly im hapy and can deal with it.

Btw I love giving feedback incase you havent noticed :P
Old 08/28/2009, 02:22   #26

Received Thanks: 1,263
Ahahha. many ppl requested the button. I'll put it in asap. *****.

but not until i beat apocalypse and that mecha akuma.

okay okay, for the lvl 1 status ppl. Sorry about that, the autopill isn't going great. i dunno whats wrong. didn't change a thing really. going to look into it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2009, 02:33   #27

ive been botting(im assuming this term is correct) for over half hour on same set of pils. this rox im happy. I still h ave to stay at my screen of course. people should anyhow.

as for the custom looter that stuff to complicated to me. and everytime i try it out it moves me all over the screen so i just stick to spam looter. so that i can at least get money. if a rare falls i just shut off spam looter and grab item then turn back on

thank you so much Strikeraid.

PS, noticed pet only uses one pill at a time now. still works great btw. thanks for this feature.
Old 08/28/2009, 02:44   #28

Received Thanks: 1,263
@Mung. Use the edit button please.

Yea, didn't think pet needed to be feeded all the way. It's not gonna be that big of a deal. Though, I kinda took a gamble on the petfeeder. I blindly guessed the addy... so if anyone has problems, tell me about it and gimme a pet. LOL.

The custom looter is pretty hard to configure, but some have gotten it to work pretty accurately. Still has some issues with long names or names covered by other items, but its all good.

UPDATE: Level 1 Status people may download the new fix for your autopill. Should autopill back up to 100% now. Anyone else want to download the level 1 client go ahead. Won't work for you, but hahah w/e.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2009, 02:56   #29

Im assuming that the option for using only 1 buff is part of the lvl thing, the more we earn trust the more options avialable to us. as for a pet i have a pinyin i cant let you get for 20mil.

PS ok ill use this edit thing... lol

PSS I normaly sell pinyins for 40mil when i get them. lol so i give u discount
you are super in my book.
Old 08/28/2009, 03:00   #30

thanks for the update!