Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strikeraid's AIO v3

Discussion on Strikeraid's AIO v3 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Strikeraid's AIO v3

For those who received the AIO, you may discuss anything about it in here. PMs are getting a bit full again.

If anyone needs tips for calibrating the custom looter, I may be able to help.

I just tested 1024*768 and it was better set at xmin=0, xmax=40, xstep=5.
ymin=0, ymax=2, ystep=1.

If you have better settings that work for long names and short names, post here your settings to help others.

Also, anyone who has level 1 status may place a vote in his or her post. I don't know how to make a poll in these forums. LOL. The poll question is: Should I make a limited/restricted version of v3 for elitepvper members?

Level 2 status people may vote twice. (:

Yes: 15
No: 0

Thanks for the votes. Its decided then. Limited version for public will be released. As soon as i get some levels then i'll start coding. xD
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/24/2009, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes.
Old 08/24/2009, 00:58   #3

yes

^^

ima test ur aio just out of boredom , i may try to get it working on ts1 ^^
Old 08/24/2009, 01:20   #4

yes
Old 08/24/2009, 02:28   #5

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
(Just becuase your striker)
haha
Old 08/24/2009, 02:44   #6

all of those yes from tri counts. (:

also, tri has a surprise for everyone soon. stay tuned.
Old 08/24/2009, 04:14   #7

Yes, But only to people that have xx amount of posts that arent just spam. Or to people who you've already pm'd about it or something.

Anyway Just tested it out and wow its come along way!

The Autobuffs are almost perfect. No more glitching while getting hit The auto-petfeeder is awesome, i was concerned at first when it went past 50 but when it got to 0 it auto-fed. The only issue is it waits till mobs aren't present which lower levels works great, however it may be more difficult later in the game, but I dont wanna test it while vgm's are roaming all the higher level maps invisible.

Love the custom autopot text ingame, thought that was a really nice touch.

I tried the auto-loot. it was moving me around, not by much and i pretty much stayed within a 2 foot radius of where I was in the first place, But I did this on windowed 1024x768 mode. I'm going to test it in full screen. Personally I think the loot alarm was better but I'll save that opinion till i try the full screen mode.

But yeah, 2 options I saw must be on the special edition looked really nice. Like the exit upon death and see level. Figured you used better security or seperate file for these. I checked for hidden buttons like in your previous one to no avail.

Good work man.
Old 08/24/2009, 04:17   #8

hhaha thanks. i'lll edit my post in a sec with more. gotta eat.

Edit:

I'm really stuck between a rock and a hard place. I really want to make it available for everyone, but I also don't want to ruin it for myself or for the ones who use it responsibly. The custom loot does move you around bit by bit because its so fast at detecting the items. I was testing it at around lvl 4x today on Aeria and many times it picked up the item when the monster dropped it before the item even hit the floor. I was so amazed by its speed, but I have to admit, it will take alot of calibrating when changing resolutions. That's why I added the options to allow a bit of freedom. Only 17-19 people havee the AIO v3 as of right now.

What I want to do is limit the runspeed to 100, attackspeed to 25, and autopill to 60% and release it to the public as a limited version until users gain level 1 or 2 status. I'm already considering you, fkdish, for level 2 access. Back to the limited version. I will probably restrict the limited version to only 1 buff.

All these restrictions may be hard to control. I hope my choice to restrict my AIO will be respected by everyone who has it and those who don't. I hope evryone understands my reasoning behind this.

I will finish up the restricted version ASAP. Hopefully within the next 5-10 hrs. Tri407tiny gave me a huge boost in knowledge so I'm going to try to implement it within the next couple days.

You guys should really take a look at his script. You'll learn alot, trust me.
Old 08/24/2009, 04:50   #9

i dunno for me the custom looter worked as a auto killer lol. I just set the resolution to higher setting. The only thing i found hard to do, is turn off the autolooter without turning everything off with Disable All button. Maybe have disable only looter shortcut key implemented. Other then than that it worked find me with didnt cause any major glitches.

Great Job striker.

and Yes for the poll
Old 08/24/2009, 05:01   #10

Hmmm disable button only works on 3 features and its not the looter. As for the autokilling, i guess its because you're around mobs that are yellow or purple. You might have to mess around with the options.
Old 08/24/2009, 05:12   #11

This one is my favorite so far. It used to be the Trainer, but with all the new features that this ones has it's a lot more user friendly^^
Old 08/24/2009, 06:01   #12

i was testing the auto revive for some reason once you revive you wont be able to around for like 5sec and in your v2 it doesnt do that it might or might not be a bug.....if you use auto buff + auto bot + loot (spam loot option only).... it still have a little glitch not as bad as v2 ... other then that i havent try the loot and pet feeder... o yea i on the " 2nd before loot" option is that for the spam loot or is that for the custom loop ?
Old 08/24/2009, 06:05   #13

Yea, I was using it earlier and I wish I added hotkeys to each function. Or added a whole tab that could disable/enable each function. Was kinda lame having to change tabs to disable custom looter. then back to aoe page to disable bot.

Things to look into:

-Smart AOE bot. Only spams key when pixel of mob is detected within radius of your character.
-Add loot alarm to loot tab. Though, there's not alot of room left on that tab lol.
-Other player detection. Not sure how I'm going to do this one. Maybe a pixel searcher that scans both sides of your screen for the white player name text or something.
-War Autopill. You set a minimum and a maximum at which to pot and your autopiller will randomly pot within that range. Since autopill is highly noticeable when other players are trying to zerg you.
-Pick up silver. I know... its really hard to do this one. Might not even be possible.
-Improved custom looter. Won't take control of mouse. Previous tests were inconclusive. Takes alot of fine adjustment to make it accurate.
-Tri407tiny's autoupdater. Will allow me to update the AIO easily.
-Other personal hacks that will benefit me. LOL.

@seng. AR (Autorevive) isn't available in level 1 status. I don't know what 2nd before loot is. I think you mean seconds between loot. I actually haven't even coded that in. Was kinda lazy. Didn't think anyone would need it anyways. Its for spam loot btw.

I also noticed the revive weirdness, but rest assured, I'm looking into it. It doesn't happen all the time.
Old 08/24/2009, 06:12   #14

hmm i was playing today i did saw a guy that was just picking up the silver hmm...he was attacking the mob while just pick up the silver and leave the other junk...i mean he might use some hax ( i dont know) or just use mouse to click but he didnt stop attacking while picking up silver....but on the other hand the loot spam works great at high lvl cause they only drop unique, sliver, and rare...no more junks....
Old 08/24/2009, 06:16   #15

Hmm. i never knew that. lol. I think i'm going to take out the seconds between loot. Its not really needed since it doesn't matter what speed you loot at, the AIO will run lag free.