I think there was a mini-guide somewhere on the forums. It might've been in one of the "here's the new addys after the patch because i'm spoonfeeding it to you" threads. I dunno.
Status Report:
-Finished upgrading AIO v3 (Its really AIO v3.01, but I like v3 as the name ahah)
-Both MAYN and Aeria finished.
-Going to start testing in about 7-8hrs. (Sleep time for striker)
Changes:
-Address system changed completely. (big one. almost killed me)
-Run fun for MAYN taken out. It just doesn't work anymore. hahah. Guess they patched something.
-Buff names are now abbreviated. Try to guess their names now. LOL
-Custom Buff taken out
-Changed Revive animation (It was buggy in the last version where you can't move after you revive - now you do a stand up animation when reviving)
-Seconds Between Loot taken out completely.
May not sound like much, but that was A LOT of hard work. Seriously, it's 3:33 AM right now and I'm going to play some more marvel vs capcom before I go to sleep. -.-
Lookin forward to testing this for you Strike i hope i dont have issues running it like v3.0 sounds like u have outdone yourself once again with all the hard work.
I dunno what happened to yours. I play on Aeria personally, so I should have the same problems as you. Anyhow. I'll be doing personal tests on MAYN and Aeria soon. If all goes well, I'll be posting the AIO v3.01 in the release section and then ask that my level 1 status people PM me.
haha. my inbox is full. I'll empty it when I release the AIO v3.01.... i still like the sound of v3 lol.
I been grinding sense Stricklaid said he was going to bed last night..32m in pills lol. I found Stricklaid when he released 2.06 it has saved me tons. That alone will make you offer to wash his car. :>)
PS.. obviously I missed the change where Public vs Non-public was voted in.. how do I get allowed to access non-public...I have a lot of grinding to do..
That mindset won't get you in for sure. Use the public and be useful. Then, when I noticed you around the forums more and I see that you've been helpful, smart, etc level 1 status will be awarded.
Plus, I made public version useable for grinding still.
[Release] Strikeraid's AIO - Autopots Edition 03/29/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 54 Replies Strikeraid's AIO - Autopots Edition
Mayn and Aeria only (Mayn users should talk amongst each other to learn how to make it work - meaning this program won't work right out of the zip)
Features:
-Pixel Detection: Uses pixels to autopot.
-Memory Reader: Autopots using math.
-Autopill: In-game Autopill.
[Release] Strikeraid's Autobuyer 10/13/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies Strikeraid's Autobuyer
Features:
-Automates the buying of items from shop.
Now you don't have to drag and drop over and over when buying pills.
Changelog:
v1.0 - Buys pills from herbalist/pharmacist.
[Release] Strikeraid's AIO v3 Public 09/05/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 52 Replies This version is limited. Runspeed max of 100, atkspd max of 25, autopills max 60%, and buffs limited to 1 buff.
Use it if you want. Just thank your fellow elitepvpers members who helped to vote for this version.
[R.I.P] Strikeraid's AIO v3.01 09/04/2009 - 12Sky2 - 153 Replies Strikeraid's AIO v3
UPDATE: Fixed Autopill for my Level 1 Status people. It now pots to 100%. Sorry about that. Only my level 1 status people should download that fix. But if you want to, go ahead and download it. lol.
Keeping the v3 as the name even though it is at v3.01. MAYN and Aeria ONLY!
Changelog v3.01:
-Address system has been updated. (No details needed here)
-Implemented extra features for myself that will help the community. (Same)