Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cover Up - Hacks.

Discussion on Cover Up - Hacks. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/28/2009, 01:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
:)

Today will be better, as for tomarow we shall see.

my friend was like "wtf who the hell is dumb enough to give a gm a hack to a game. are they Fkn stupid?"

we both agree people arnt born smart they work hard to get there. some just like to sit on thier brains.

though nither of us would know what to do with an address if we were even given it. so wouldnt matter. (we are microsoft babies things have to be done for us, in order for us to enjoy em) but that doesnt stop us from being thank full. lol

Todays babysitting sucked the kid totaly spilt milk all over the keyboard and oatmill in the dvd player and was totaly an *** for a brat today.

on side not my new pc hds sux dont buy seagate.
Old 08/28/2009, 01:18   #32

I worked through the tutorial and understand the how to aquire the addresses. The tutorial is well written and easy to follow and understand.

Now for the next part of my education, now that I have aquire the addresses and understand how to change attack speed and runspeed. What I really want to learn is how to make an auto pill program. Can that be done with CE or do you need to know some other programing langauage.

Is there a tutorial on how to make a stand alone autopill?

Thanks,
TD
Old 08/28/2009, 02:55   #33

Well, I am to old to spend all my time trying to figure out how to program. I am trying to get a degree in Web Design and I am in my early 40's. I am always appreciative of what you all offer up and of course have the maturity to use it properly. The parts I can figure out and help with I try to, as strike can agree to that with the posts I have done recently. If you see me posting some noob question, it is cause I am slowly learning, dont beat me down to much about it guys.
Old 08/28/2009, 03:15   #34

jcvcom, dont let them get to ya. the ones who are thankfull for what help you give know who you are and what your about. and as for dumb questions, no question is dumb except the ones not asked.

or so my grandmother would use to tell me.
Old 03/15/2010, 15:56   #35

i absolutely agree on this. a post count or something might help but I think we all just need to stop giving out all the info.

You know the people in this forum who are legit, so PM them if you want to share something. But dont go posting for everyone to see.
Old 03/15/2010, 21:25   #36

XD You Know This was from 08-28-2009, and You Just Posted on 03-15-10, there's really no point in bringing a Old Topic Back. Unless your trying to tell the "new" or "old" people to remind them about this, but still that's MAYN i don't think no one does MAYN Games Hacks anymore