Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Talk about annoying things!

Discussion on Talk about annoying things! within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Talk about annoying things!

Okay tell me if you hate it when people make useless threads. Like (I need *** mode!) or (Speed hack!) by the way don't think this is a useless thread so post what you hate.

PS. try to revive old old threads like five year old threads.
Old 08/11/2009, 01:28   #2

I hate people like you who made useless posts and threads.... and yes it's a huge useless thread.
Old 08/11/2009, 01:32   #3

wtf r u doing bryan damm
Old 08/11/2009, 01:48   #4

ok ***
Old 08/11/2009, 04:33   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263

Gets annoying when you try to find godmode and then light up like a christmas tree in front of town. -.- had to run out like a mad man.
Old 08/11/2009, 05:27   #6

hahah yeea....
Old 08/11/2009, 08:21   #7

He's just making an excuse to get Posts... Like seriously, he keeps making all these useless threads about stupid **** that even he knows is going to get closed and is reviving old threads. Just stop Bryan, if not, I hope someone bans you.
Old 08/12/2009, 10:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post

Gets annoying when you try to find godmode and then light up like a christmas tree in front of town. -.- had to run out like a mad man.
*****, thats client sided, no1 else sees that going off.
iv already checked. just like changing ur wpns Enchant Glow. no1 else sees it

( from my experience with it )
Old 08/12/2009, 11:22   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
uhhh yep... never said it was anything more. i was trying to say its annoying when that happens because i didn't even know i lit up like that because ts2 was minimized. animation hacks like that are visible to others. not a good thing. -.-
Old 08/12/2009, 13:54   #10

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
useless thread

CLOSED
Closed Thread