Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0-30% enchanting fail

Discussion on 0-30% enchanting fail within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
0-30% enchanting fail

anyone here have issue with enchanting their item from 0-30% in Aeria and fail alot ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About this Fail Board and another Fail User
02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something... ... I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from... He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
l2 phx enchanting
04/05/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
SO I play on a server named l2revolt gracia part2 the phx works to connect if i send the original script for weapons it buy but i can"t modified the value well I can but after that it not working example original script taken from sniffer 6B 31 57 05 00 01 00 00 00 E1 09 00 00 01 00 00 00 so until yet i have download and read all the how to videos and read all the tutorial but is still not working, so if someone could make me a mini tutorial and explain exactly the method or what should...
Enchanting
10/15/2005 - Lineage 2 - 27 Replies
Anyone know the Echanting sercret, ive blown to many Branch of Mother trees now. i want to get my staff to +16 without breaking.
Enchanting
06/27/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi. I whant to know one thing. Are exist any method to have 100% certainty of enchanting?? I saw many ppl on global server Lineage c3 who have weapon +8 +7 so its gona be way to do this. Maybe somone know that?? :)