Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MAYN] 8 trigram bag

Discussion on [MAYN] 8 trigram bag within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MAYN] 8 trigram bag

has anyone managed to find the adress which shows the 8 trigram bag? i found the adress which allows the 2nd bag to show in the inventory, checked ALOT of adresses near the ones that show 'MG, maya cliff' etc! i may b onto sumthin.. altho wen i try to put stuff into the 2nd bag i get DC im hoping the adress for the 8 trigrams will allow me! pm me if u have any more info ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading 12sky2(MAYN) hacks for 12sky2(MAYN) money
05/08/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
I've looked through 12sky2 forum and i don't see many hacks released for mayn TwelveSky2, so... i decided to take advantage of it :D. ill be trading mayn Twelvesky2 hacks for mayn TwelveSky2 money, i also accept Mokens. Here is a video of me moving speed and god mode hack, just like aeria so that means you CAN get disconnected if the monster is not a Range or AoE attack type. Send me a privite message if you are interested. P.S I will teach you how to do the hacks so you can update it...
WTS 2 acc MAYN
07/12/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
WTS 2 acc MAYN Deity2 full equiped, good stuff %, all deity skills,alot pet's,alot silver's and too much clean rares mail me offers: [email protected] and if u are interested i have more accounts on MAYN...i sell all...i don't have time to play again...i wait offers :rolleyes:
Trigram stacking
05/15/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Does anybody know how you can stack those things? Not sure if its still active or not. But curious to how you do it.
WTT m31 acc ts1 for m10+ acc on ts2(mayn)
04/06/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
send me private mesages for more info and if u wana trade pls:)
WTT A2 sky account for... MAYN
09/16/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, well I joined the sky clan about 6 months ago but all my friends are still i snake clan. If you have a A2-5 Snake clan for Mayn i would love to work a dea out. My account has Iron skin and some Mo kens. I have a lot of gear and pets wich can be negotiated when the time comes (as far as what stays on the account). So if your interested let me know. BTW the only way that I would do this is if one of the well respected MODS ib here were willing to mediate the trade. there are 2 other...