Rare are random they say and so I think I have found a way to tell what specific mob member has a rare in them.
Imagine you're planning on grinding serps for an hour to farm rares.
The rares them selves are chosen before the monsters respawn. So as they pop out of the ground they already have a rare inside them.(This is because you only get the rare after you kill that mob member that is holding it.)
So if someone skilled can create a hack that is similar to a FPS chams hack. They could theoretically SEE where the rares are hiding when they run around the map. I recommend making the mob skins "Clear colored" that way you can see in them without hiderance.
This is my idea so pls let me use the hack if you make it. Pm me if you comeplete the hack pls
Wouldn't work. There is most likely NO WAY to find out what monsters are going to drop.
Because you would need to know which is going to drop a rare before you can even attempt to do anything like that, and since it is random, noone knows which monster will be dropping rares to begin with.
eh...you're probably right about that...but someone should try anyway...you never know what you'll find. If you can turn monsters invisible you might find a new way to make invincible hack or something.
I'm trusting powerfear on this one. If anyone knows about this, he would, as well as Trinity. These two are finding the hacks for this section so far, along with Mastershouter.
Yeah drops dont work like that. When you kill mob you roll 70% comman 10% unuiqe, etc, etc then it rolls again for what item you get 95% uniuqe skill 5% rare skill. So its all about the roll when the monster dies, thats why you can get lag when something good drops, because its lag on the drop roll.
AGRREED the clear way is not tech possible, considering powers right, im just sad ive been gone to camp (apalachie State) and havent had time to code, such. yes, chams would probly help in a bot, X. turn a / all mosters red and have a bot Auto click on all bright red objects...haha
-Sorry to bump old thread-
Just wondering.... if the client sends the server a query and the server sends back "drop rare command"
would it be possible to fraudulate the "drop rare command" using a packet editor or something?
or even alter an incomeing rare drop to something more suited to you?
i think ur theories is right dunno, cause when i grind in a map and there is no one grind, i get nothing as rare drop, but when there is more ppl grind, rare drop more
Drops are generated on death of a monster not before hand.
A better way would be to make a hack that kills every monster you see instantly and loots rares...
Buying Habbo UK Thrones/Rares 11/09/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies Hey :D
I am buying Habbo UK Supers and/or Rares.
I can offer:
Runescape Account
Guild Wars Account (all campaigns, 100k cash)
Adventure Quest Level 80 (X-Guardian)
Age of Empires III Online Account (Rank 10, High City Levels)
Gunz Account (level 20)
Soldier Front Account (High Rank, Amazing Weapons)
WTT (TS2) M1 Nan Clean (No Rares) For 65-M1 Guan 09/28/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies My nan has level 60 skill muti for blade known and knows hs and knows G forum and has all level 30 skills max for all weapons. This account is worth 400-500m because of hs and level 60 mutil for blade. I will trade this for 65-M1 guan must have decent rares or good rares must be on first server only way I go if on second server if its good account. I might trade for 105-M1 guan/fujin/jin in ts1.
I might trade for (mayn)but only if I get good deal.
Please leave u offers here.
PS...
Moonbox Theory (Just a theory, don't flame =D) 01/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies Looks like my theory was wrong. Looks like all Moonboxes are Moonbox. If you can prove that it isn't, by all means let me know =P