Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server side patch for CPHack?

Discussion on Server side patch for CPHack? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server side patch for CPHack?

I have been away from here for a little while now. Came back yesterday and instantly see all of the releases and people claiming they don't work anymore.

Anybody that knows for sure can confirm if it was server side patched or not?

I haven't even tested mine yet since I don;t have any ts2 accounts left.
Old 02/06/2013, 07:27   #2

Yes.
Old 02/06/2013, 12:40   #3

Yes.
Old 02/07/2013, 06:43   #4

so you two ^^^^^ that said its server side patched, this means it can never be fixed or?
Old 02/07/2013, 16:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanos99 View Post
so you two ^^^^^ that said its server side patched, this means it can never be fixed or?
Yes. Unless you find another method ofcourse
Old 02/08/2013, 09:39   #6

im so glad they server sided the patch
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CPHack by TS2dropper
03/08/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Hi, first: Why I sharing this? Because I want RollBack. already alotof ppl used Cphack and Aeriagames still didn't make rollback. maybe more ppl use that. they can make rollback:D already everyone using CPHacks and need safe CP hack. I sharing CPhack too. already I selling on this forum Billion, CP, account and my programs... 1. Run program 2. if you have 50+ level and 20000+ merit , go Elder for Cp exchange
[SUCHE]Neue 2012 Waffen client side + server side
06/07/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Hallo com wie Überschrift schon sagt suche ich die neuen 2012 Waffen Server Side + Client Side. Ich weiß echt gibt hier genug Post die die neuen Waffen haben aber selten welche die die dazugehörigen Server side Querys Ein großen dank schon mal der mir die richtigen per Kommi oder pn schickt :)
Server side ann client Side things.
08/29/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 10 Replies
Just for more we know guys.. this way none will lose his time. Wtaht we know now is: Speed: Cleint Side. Map Coord: Client side. Damage : Server Side.
Hackable: Client side vs Server side
05/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'v been reading a bit and I was already familiar with winhex and the likes, so I was able to start messing around in the Dekaron process rather easily. What I'm wondering is, what exactly can be modified, and what use it could be. For example, we know that character experience is server side, so modifying it would have no real purpose, but for some reason, it'll let you equip weapons of higher level if you meet the other requirements, which could also be modified should they need be. So all...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.