Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dupe or item make ?

Discussion on dupe or item make ? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/08/2011, 15:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
The dude who made the video is just being very good at trying to scam people xD Also that char goes to G1-G4, not G12, you think he'd at least know the glows for *** lvls :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The dupe hack can dupe other item??
10/21/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
I used the dupe hack 15 32 33, when i was input other item id ,the cabal type 151 error, please told me !! the dupe hack can dupe other item?? thx!:D:D:D
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe
05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method. Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
How make a Dupe Item "real"?
10/05/2009 - Archlord - 23 Replies
Look at my theme^^ I want to make for example a dupped unique ring real^^
Dupe Item , Copy Item Hack !
09/23/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Hello Everywhone again . I Succed to make a dupe hack and i will make a video about it ! It works well only you need to type item number ( i give you list ) And you can dupe amp items on Cabal Europe ( all server's ) . My Job is to selling game golds , i sell this program to for Money or for Cabal Alz .You can PM me on Forum Subject : Copy Item Hack Cabal , And type there the server and when we mete or we can talk on msn to ! My MSN Is : [email protected] . Payment Method's : In Game...
How to make a Dupe Item in Elite Cabal!!
02/20/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 11 Replies
Pls help me or send to my email this my email [email protected] I want it i want it T_T:(